Hitlary’s LGBT Agenda

drbrumley

Hitlary’s LGBT Agenda
Karen De Coster

Hitlary, in her triumphant speech last night, claimed that a major ambition for her presidency is LGBT rights. And I thought we all had the same rights to life and peaceful choices, as individuals. But then again, the politics of being gay was never about the right to choose and be left alone to live your choices, why is why I began attacking this issue a dozen+ years ago. Being queer, from the outset, morphed into an entitled political class, which then morphed into this perverted gender confusion class that gained the Medical-Psychological Complex stamp of approval, and that whole ordeal has become an aggressive and violent political class that has made heterosexuality and the family its irreconcilable enemy.

And this is why Trump has birthed America Gone Wild. This is why he will win if he survives a Votescam or other attempt to end his political aspirations. Even the average Boobus Americanus is sick and tired of this cultural Marxism taking over every angle of American life

Well said Karen DeCoster....

Expected thread entrance by bozo expected soon.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does paleo libertarian Karen DeCoster think that Donald Trump has an ounce of social conservatism to his morally decrepit body and the lemmings that blindly follow him care about the LGBTQ agenda? Has the paleo libertarian never heard of Donnie's "New York values"?

"Paleolibertarianism is a variety of libertarianism developed by anarcho-capitalist theorists Murray Rothbard and Llewellyn Rockwell that combines conservative social philosophy and cultural values with a libertarian opposition to government intervention".

i.e. They're against homosexuality, but just don't think that there should be laws against it (obviously they're not aware that the LGBTQ agenda thrived after homosexuality was decriminalized).

genuineoriginal

And I'll make the next call. As usual, no Libertarians will slither forward to debate me about Donald Trump's liberalism.
You seem to be good at slithering, maybe the Libertarians don't want to be dragged down to your level.

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's to debate? We all know he is a make shift liberal on certain issues.

Then what was the purpose of the DeCoster article? Since you're claiming that Donald Trump is liberal on certain issues, that means that you think he must be conservative on others? Which ones?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
This is about “The Equality Act” which will aim at women being seen the same as men and forced to enter the military? We who opposed the ERA managed to defeat this in the 1980s and keep women from losing their identity. Now it seems there is a new determination to do away with sex differences. This is a real shame. All I can say is we stopped it for our lives and for our children. Now this new generation must stand on its own.

Some feminists do not accept the trans group because they do not experience the homosexual stigma. Many ‘third wave’ feminists are homosexual, they feel having to cope with the odd-queer identity is never experienced by the transgender who, it seems, are not homosexual, so they never experience sexual orientation oppression, but sidestep it and claim they are ‘lesbians’.

Some feminists, however, have maintained an anti-trans stance. In The Whole Woman, Germaine Greer compares trans women to rapists: "When he forces his way into the few private spaces woman may enjoy and shouts down their objections, and bombards the women who will not accept him with hate mail, he does as rapists have always done.”

They are not so much an inclusive group, as the media suggests.
These persons are so messed up; men who wish they were lesbians, women who do not accept them as such, all this seems nuts to me!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since you don't really know anything about Libertarians, you wouldn't understand that Libertarians speak for themselves.

I've started several threads on Libertarianism and even devoted an entire segment in my WHMBR! Part 2 thread, yet I never see you stepping forward to defend the godless cult.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hitlary’s LGBT Agenda
Karen De Coster

Hitlary, in her triumphant speech last night, claimed that a major ambition for her presidency is LGBT rights. And I thought we all had the same rights to life and peaceful choices, as individuals. But then again, the politics of being gay was never about the right to choose and be left alone to live your choices, why is why I began attacking this issue a dozen+ years ago. Being queer, from the outset, morphed into an entitled political class, which then morphed into this perverted gender confusion class that gained the Medical-Psychological Complex stamp of approval, and that whole ordeal has become an aggressive and violent political class that has made heterosexuality and the family its irreconcilable enemy.

And this is why Trump has birthed America Gone Wild. This is why he will win if he survives a Votescam or other attempt to end his political aspirations. Even the average Boobus Americanus is sick and tired of this cultural Marxism taking over every angle of American life

Well said Karen DeCoster....

Expected thread entrance by bozo expected soon.

Trump is just a plant to get her elected.

drbrumley

Trump is just a plant to get her elected.

Maybe so. But then again Trump may be what is advertised,,,a bombthrower. Rocketman is right.....we have been beaten to a pulp by the libs and neo cons. The masses rally around Trump if he gets the majority of delegates but doesn't get the nomination.

drbrumley

I thought this was about Hitlary’s LGBT Agenda ?

it is, just things get sidetracked around here from time to time.

The point of the thread is this....

Hitlary, in her triumphant speech last night, claimed that a major ambition for her presidency is LGBT rights. And I thought we all had the same rights to life and peaceful choices, as individuals. But then again, the politics of being gay was never about the right to choose and be left alone to live your choices,

&

Being queer, from the outset, morphed into an entitled political class, which then morphed into this perverted gender confusion class that gained the Medical-Psychological Complex stamp of approval, and that whole ordeal has become an aggressive and violent political class that has made heterosexuality and the family its irreconcilable enemy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Hitlary, in her triumphant speech last night, claimed that a major ambition for her presidency is LGBT rights. And I thought we all had the same rights to life and peaceful choices, as individuals. But then again, the politics of being gay was never about the right to choose and be left alone to live your choices,

&

Being queer, from the outset, morphed into an entitled political class, which then morphed into this perverted gender confusion class that gained the Medical-Psychological Complex stamp of approval, and that whole ordeal has become an aggressive and violent political class that has made heterosexuality and the family its irreconcilable enemy.

I see what you're saying Dr. - I like that name Hitlary, it fits. Hitlery

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

It seems they would be most fortunate if they did settle with the right to be left alone. Asking for more gets you less.

I addressed most of this. It seems crazy to me, men who are heterosexual want to be lesbians? Not my thinking; this is what i found on the web.

Hillary should be more concerned with African Americans and old women, as they are giving her the vote. I doubt few care at all about lgbt issues?