Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was curious what the potential next President of the United States had to say when he did an interview for the SMUT magazine Playboy.
CbcxiQpW4AEU39C.jpg

Skimming over the article, it pretty much dealt with Donald Trump's huge ego. A couple of things did catch my eye though, the first is the firmness that he feels a leader should use. It's interesting how he uses communist butchers as role models.

What were your other impressions of the Soviet Union?

Donald Trump: I was very unimpressed. Their system is a disaster. What you will see there soon is a revolution; the signs are all there with the demonstrations and picketing. Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That's my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand."

You mean firm hand as in China?

Donald Trump: When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the
power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak ... as being spit on by the rest of the world--

Scenes like this evidently impress Donald Trump:

tanks-tianamen.jpg

But wait, it get's better.

How large a role does pure ego play in your deal making and enjoyment of publicity?

Donald Trump: Every successful person has a very large ego.

Every successful person? Mother Teresa? Jesus Christ?

Donald Trump: Far greater egos than you will ever understand.

Read it for yourself: https://thecorporateculture.com/2015/playboy-interviewed-donald-trump-25-years-ago/

I don't know how other Christians feel, but I never considered my Lord and Savior to be an egomaniac.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

While I realize that you had no intention of making a good point PureX, you did. The Church has been very neglectful in dealing with this particular sexual sin. Heck, it's getting to the point where a good portion of supposed Christian Churches don't even acknowledge homosexuality as a sin! For those that do, the pastors' aren't always well equipped to deal with the psychological trauma that the person struggling with homosexual desires went through as a child. Hence, often times the need for professional psychological therapy, of course along with spiritual guidance.

Too bad that state after state is outlawing that much needed therapy for sexually and gender confused youth.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I was curious what the potential next President of the United States had to say when he did an interview for the SMUT magazine Playboy.

Skimming over the article, it pretty much dealt with Donald Trump's huge ego. A couple of things did catch my eye though, the first is the firmness that he feels a leader should use. It's interesting how he uses communist butchers as role models.

What were your other impressions of the Soviet Union?

Donald Trump: I was very unimpressed. Their system is a disaster. What you will see there soon is a revolution; the signs are all there with the demonstrations and picketing. Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That's my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand."

You mean firm hand as in China?

Donald Trump: When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the
power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak ... as being spit on by the rest of the world--

Scenes like this evidently impress Donald Trump:

But wait, it get's better.

How large a role does pure ego play in your deal making and enjoyment of publicity?

Donald Trump: Every successful person has a very large ego.

Every successful person? Mother Teresa? Jesus Christ?

Donald Trump: Far greater egos than you will ever understand.

Read it for yourself: https://thecorporateculture.com/2015/playboy-interviewed-donald-trump-25-years-ago/

I don't know how other Christians feel, but I never considered my Lord and Savior to be an egomaniac.
:yawn::yawn::yawn: OMG bombshell info overload. :yawn::yawn:

Is this supposed to be something new? He comforts capitalists who invest in China, and knows all Russian Revolutions are fake or faulty

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I actually think the idea where a catholic priest he disappears, and where he was the problem is actually humorous. He would be if she wanted to be a catholic-nun.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding Donald Trump's Playboy interview:

:yawn::yawn::yawn: OMG bombshell info overload. :yawn::yawn:

Is this supposed to be something new? He comforts capitalists who invest in China, and knows all Russian Revolutions are fake or faulty

While Donald Trump is rapidly losing his popularity: NBC News/WSJ Poll: Trump and Cruz Locked in Tight Race Nationally in New Poll
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...locked-tight-race-nationally-new-poll-n534171

many people don't know the truth about Donald Trump.

Hence "The Donald Trump Files" (located on page 1's index under "People".

Arthur Brain

While I realize that you had no intention of making a good point PureX, you did. The Church has been very neglectful in dealing with this particular sexual sin. Heck, it's getting to the point where a good portion of supposed Christian Churches don't even acknowledge homosexuality as a sin! For those that do, the pastors' aren't always well equipped to deal with the psychological trauma that the person struggling with homosexual desires went through as a child. Hence, often times the need for professional psychological therapy, of course along with spiritual guidance.

Too bad that state after state is outlawing that much needed therapy for sexually and gender confused youth.

You mean outlawing those "reparative therapy" centers where they had been shown to abuse and degrade people and children? The very same that you didn't even know what actually went on?

Darn shame.

:plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's funny how liberals have ran with the idea that rehabilitation doesn't work, even though people actually did go back to hetero normalcy.

Like drug addiction, one expects that most simply aren't going to be rehabilitated. Supposed success rates of facilities for such are nonsense- I've seen it with my own two eyes the amount of people who go in and out of those places in comparison to how any actually get through them and leave recovered.

It's the same with homosexuality- the difference is that liberals have told them they are not ill. One could only imagine if a social bias shaped and rallied clinics saying that dope was normal- they'd topple over just like these hetero normalcy camps.

With all that said, I think that much of said camps are too steeped in unrealistic and inept practice

Arthur Brain

It's funny how liberals have ran with the idea that rehabilitation doesn't work, even though people actually did go back to hetero normalcy.

Like drug addiction, one expects that most simply aren't going to be rehabilitated. Supposed success rates of facilities for such are nonsense- I've seen it with my own two eyes the amount of people who go in and out of those places in comparison to how any actually get through them and leave recovered.

It's the same with homosexuality- the difference is that liberals have told them they are not ill. One could only imagine if a social bias shaped and rallied clinics saying that heroin abuse was normal- they'd topple over just like these hetero normalcy camps.

With all that said, I think that much of said camps are too steeped in unrealistic and inept practice

Or maybe some people are simply gay and any attempt to "cure" them would be as well advised as solving a nut allergy via a diet of pecans...

Nut allergy being rather appropriate here...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Or maybe some people are simply gay and any attempt to "cure" them would be as well advised as solving a nut allergy via a diet of pecans...

Nut allergy being rather appropriate here...

There is no evidence that a person is born gay. In fact, it isn't even reported in the gay community, who largely consist of divorced husbands, parents, and unstable or jaded women.

That is to say, that you all literally made it up- a straight up politically correct lie to perpetuate against conservative values. Even at the beginning, when homosexuality was taken out the big book of mental illnesses- THERE WAS NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST THAT IT WAS NOT, BUT UTTERLY A DEMAND DUE TO HOMOSEXUAL EMPATHY.

You don't actually sit on anything except a few decades of warped public opinion shaped by radical liberalism, plain and simple.

Arthur Brain

There is no evidence that a person is born gay. In fact, it isn't even reported in the gay community, who largely consist of divorced husbands, parents, and unstable or jaded women.

That is to say, that you all literally made it up- a straight up politically correct lie to perpetuate against conservative values. Even at the beginning, when homosexuality was taken out the big book of mental illnesses- THERE WAS NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST THAT IT WAS NOT, BUT UTTERLY A DEMAND DUE TO HOMOSEXUAL EMPATHY.

You don't actually sit on anything except a few decades of warped public opinion shaped by radical liberalism, plain and simple.

Eh? The "gay community" largely consists of divorced husbands, parents and jaded women???!

Seriously dude, you any idea how bat crazy you're sounding here or are the windmills talking to you again?

:freak:

alwight

There is no evidence that a person is born gay.
Millions of gay people isn't evidence, at least, that some people just are innately gay?
Gay people are all liars who choose to participate in sexual practices that in actuality revolts them while forgoing heterosexual partnerships? Really?

Arthur Brain

Millions of gay people isn't evidence, at least, that some people just are innately gay?
Gay people are all liars who choose to participate in sexual practices that in actuality revolts them while forgoing heterosexual partnerships? Really?

Apparently everyone who's homosexual or bi has either been abused, had an unhealthy relationship that suddenly triggered an attraction to the same sex or been raised by treadmills. Anyone who denies such is a liar and secretly want to be straight. Didn't ya get the memo Al?

:think:

alwight

Apparently everyone who's homosexual or bi has either been abused, had an unhealthy relationship that suddenly triggered an attraction to the same sex or been raised by treadmills. Anyone who denies such is a liar and secretly want to be straight. Didn't ya get the memo Al?

What they believe must come before reality and real people it seems. :eek:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You mean outlawing those "reparative therapy" centers where they had been shown to abuse and degrade people and children? The very same that you didn't even know what actually went on?

Darn shame.

I don't believe that anyone would be opposed to closing down a reparative therapy center that has been proven to use fraudulent means when attempting to help anyone struggling with same sex desires. But why does the LGBTQ movement want to close all of them, even after numerous people have testified in front of legislative committees stating that they've been tremendously helped by such therapy?

Of course if people can change then the LGBTQ movement couldn't push things like 'hate crime' legislation, and that would be a very bad thing for a movement that relies so heavily on being 'victimized'.

Refer to the table of content on page 1 for extensive information on therapy for sexually and gender confused people.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Since no one currently here on TOL will come forward and admit that they have homosexual desires, that makes it difficult to discuss what happened in their childhood to cause such sexual confusion. That being said: Several here on TOL in the past have admitted that sexual abuse or things like a distant or abusive father were responsible for their homosexual desires. Hundreds of personal testimonies from people throughout the world can be found on page 1's index under "Ex 'gay therapy" as well as "Causes of homosexual attraction and gender identity disorder (GID)".

Status
Not open for further replies.