ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Neither are you, so stop quoting the lord Jesus Christ, JTB, Paul, demon.

The words I used were used to those that were children of the devil, ravenous wolves..............................................., such as yourself-you.

Address the scripture I gave.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"If you have a talking faith that is not a walking faith, you have a mocking faith." ~ Jim Andrews 1 Jn 2:6

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

God's Truth

"As for sanctification that is when Jesus' blood cleans us, after we repent of our sins. That is when we are saved and given the Holy Spirit, after Jesus accepts us."-GodsUNTruth

What sin/sins?

What sins?

Do you really not believe people sin?

So then, why do you keep calling me liar when I say we have to obey Jesus?

If one is not obeying Jesus then one is sinning.

The Saviour died for every last one of them, forgiving me all of my trespasses. Good news. You reject the good news. Thus, enjoy your trip to hell.

You just said what sins.

Tell us the sins of which we need to repent, as in "stop sinning"(your satanic definition of "repent")

So it is SATANIC for me to say we need to repent of our sin?!

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony because of their sufferings and because of their sores, but nevertheless they still refused to repent of their deeds.

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again, my God may humiliate me before you, and I will grieve for many of those who previously sinned and have not repented of the impurity, sexual immorality, and licentiousness that they have practiced.

those sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die. List them, that are not in the "all trespasses" category.

Have you repented of all of your sins? Save your response-it's a rhetorical q. You have not. No one has. Hence, the reason the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, and was raised for our justification, of which you are clueless. You reject that provision, as you have not been convicted.

Get saved, wolf-ette.

We can stop sinning, the BIBLE says we can.

Ephesians 4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking.

Ephesians 5:8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light

Romans 6:6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin--

Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

1 Peter 4:1 Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin.

Those in Christ do not continue to sin.

See Romans 6:1 and 2, 1 John 5:18, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 3:6.

What do you say to these people who are speaking by the Spirit of God?

Do you really want to keep speaking to me the way you do when I say we must obey?

You called me a hypocrite for saying I do not live my life as a sinner.

Do you think these words are promoting hypocrisy?

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

Why are you arguing with what Paul says?

Paul says AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS OBEYED.

YOU say we CANNOT ALWAYS OBEY!

Read what Paul says here:

Ephesians 4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking.

God's Truth

"not rebuked for sinning is beyond me."-you

I never said that, demon.

Just read your OP.

Clueless. Paul never refers to any saved, justified member of the boc as "sinners." He calls them "saints."

Paul calls them saints because they are supposed to have stopped sinning.

1 Corinthians 5:5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And do I do EVERYTHING Jesus said to do? No, as He said to his disciples, "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised". Which is a ridiculous thing for us. Or, "What you are about to do, do quickly", Which certainly is not applicable to everything we do.
That's what we keep telling her every time she states that we need to obey everything Christ says.
Glad you joined the club.

There may be some disagreement as to what things still need to be obeyed,
GT has never provided a list of what needs to be done.
She can't, and she knows it.
But still she keeps repeating that one must obey everything Christ said.
As you have just pointed out also, she is wrong.

but surely you two are both coming from the same point of view
Hardly.

She teaches her works (along with those of Christ) save her and are necessary to keep her saved.
She teaches that the Father and the Son are the same person, and that it was the Father which came as Christ and died on the cross.
She teaches that God is done with the nation of Israel.

None of those things are true.

and are straining at gnats
Those things aren't gnats.
Those things go against what scripture teaches.

We will not be silent about her stupidity.

john w

Hall of Fame
Address the scripture I gave.

Address the scripture I gave you for the last 3 years, and your own "argument."

I do not sin. I have stumbled....I do everything that Jesus tells me to do..... Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

"Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe
Do you obey ALL His teachings?"

“Yes.”-God’sUNTruth

john w

Hall of Fame
What sins?

Do you really not believe people sin?

You missed it. I/other members of the boc sin, but they are not held against me/them.

What sins? They are all in hell, never to be brought up again, as the Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, and forgave me of all trespasses. You reject this good news. We all know.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Forest Gump-ette classic:

Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
"Paul calls them saints because they are supposed to have stopped sinning."

ClimateSanity

The Corinthians did NOT get talked into being CIRCUMCISED. The Galatians were talked into doing the ceremonial/purification acts the Jews USED TO have to do. That is why Paul rebuked the Galatians.

How you get the Corinthians were sinners and not rebuked for sinning is beyond me.

Paul called the Corinthians saints and "In Christ". These people were engaged in adultery, gluttony and drunkenness. They were rebuked but they were still considered to be saints. Obviously, their sinning did not stop them from being saints according to God.

God's Truth

That's what we keep telling her every time she states that we need to obey everything Christ says.
Glad you joined the club.
We have to obey everything Jesus says. The problem is you say we do not have to obey ANYTHING Jesus says while he walked the earth!

You do not take into account that Jesus telling us all something and Jesus telling his apostles something.

GT has never provided a list of what needs to be done.

I have told you many times what Jesus says to do to be saved, and what to do to remain saved.

She can't, and she knows it.
But still she keeps repeating that one must obey everything Christ said.
As you have just pointed out also, she is wrong.

I will tell you again, as I did MANY times.

We will never enter the kingdom if we do not HUMBLE ourselves.

Hardly.

She teaches her works (along with those of Christ) save her and are necessary to keep her saved.
She teaches that the Father and the Son are the same person, and that it was the Father which came as Christ and died on the cross.
She teaches that God is done with the nation of Israel.

None of those things are true.

Those things aren't gnats.
Those things go against what scripture teaches.

We will not be silent about her stupidity.

What are you doing if you are not obeying Jesus?

ClimateSanity

The Corinthians did NOT get talked into being CIRCUMCISED. The Galatians were talked into doing the ceremonial/purification acts the Jews USED TO have to do. That is why Paul rebuked the Galatians.

How you get the Corinthians were sinners and not rebuked for sinning is beyond me.

Here is what Paul rebuked the Galatians over:

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Did you see Paul say such severe words to the Corinthians who were doing the "big sins" like adultery, drunkenness and gluttony? No, you didn't. Paul had severe words for holding to a gospel other than the gospel of Christ. Just what gospel were they holding to? Lets find out.

The gospel they were holding onto was seeking to be justified by the law.

4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. 5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Last edited:

God's Truth

You missed it. I/other members of the boc sin, but they are not held against me/them.

What sins? They are all in hell, never to be brought up again, as the Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, and forgave me of all trespasses. You reject this good news. We all know.

If you keep doing the sins, then they are not in Hell, they are in you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We have to obey everything Jesus says. The problem is you say we do not have to obey ANYTHING Jesus says while he walked the earth!

You do not take into account that Jesus telling us all something and Jesus telling his apostles something.

I have told you many times what Jesus says to do to be saved, and what to do to remain saved.

I will tell you again, as I did MANY times.

We will never enter the kingdom if we do not HUMBLE ourselves.

What are you doing if you are not obeying Jesus?

I'm humble and I obey, so there.

God's Truth

There you go, folks-no need to go further with this demon. Absolutely without a clue.

1 Corinthians 1:1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord

john w

Hall of Fame

Drunk, or a scammer, as she continually says "We have to obey everything/all Jesus says," but, when we "test" her assertion, telling her to "sell all she has....go to Jerusalem....show yourself to a Levitical priest," she is exposed as a fraud, asserting that "Jesus did not tell me to sell everything...show myself to a Levitical priest," which means her "We have to obey everything Jesus says" is deceitful, means nothing, or "everything"/"all"
does not really mean "everything"/"all."

And when others counter with "The Lord Jesus Christ was not addressing me," she goes into her

"I do everything that Jesus tells me to do..... Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

.....deceitful spam.

God's Truth

Paul called the Corinthians saints and "In Christ". These people were engaged in adultery, gluttony and drunkenness. They were rebuked but they were still considered to be saints. Obviously, their sinning did not stop them from being saints according to God.

So being put out is still saved?

john w

Hall of Fame
If you keep doing the sins, then they are not in Hell, they are in you.

The Forest Gump-ette classic:

Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
"Paul calls them saints because they are supposed to have stopped sinning."

Last edited: