My "Fake Catholic" List

There are actually 2 lists, the 100% Sure This Person is a Fake Catholic list, and the 99% Sure list

The 99% Sure list:

• Gretchen Carlson (See below, applicable comments on Bolling)
  • 70% of Americans (don’t believe in the Real Presence in the Eucharist, Transubstantiation)
  • Eric Bolling He supports Trump, who was recently (probably still is) pro-abortion. If you are a supposed “Christian” supporting a pro-abortion candidate, that means you care more about politics, etc than you do about Jesus. I am not at 100% with Bolling b/c for all I know, he has had a revelation from God that T is now pro life ? (such revelations are so rare as to be non-existent, however). The rest of us cannot be sure; in fact what we are sure of is that Trump is changeable—if nothing else—that he has NO core values, save winning.
  • Bill O’Reilly (who speaks of “potential life” in the womb, a term the Church rejects)

Here is the No Doubt Whatsoever This Person is NOT Catholic list

• The Kennedys (stayed in the anti-life party)
  • Jeb Bush I have some respect for him—would like to think that maybe in his heart he believes all murder is wrong but just couldn’t support that position b/c of politics—God knows, but in any case, to say you favor abortion for certain persons in the womb when there is no life-of-mother threatened, is promoting abortion. That is a mortal sin. So he has automatically excommunicated himself from the Church. I hope he has repented. In an unrelated concern: I do respect him for dropping out of the race, showing that he really is against the aspiring hater-in-chief, Trump (didn’t just say so). Thank you for that, Jeb
  • A huge % of priests
  • Sean Hannity
  • Greg Gutfeld
  • Rubio

According to National Right to Life, ALL of the above (100% List) favor abortion in certain, non-life-threatening (to the mother) cases. Such a position automatically ex-communicates you from the Church. Rubio is a BIG LIAR to call himself Catholic (or pro-life)

:alien:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can make a "fake Christian" list and populate it with TOL members.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You can't be a Catholic and serve a Protestant country without disappointing one or the other. Kennedy was a perfect example of this- he pretty much said that America came before the Church.

The difference, I suppose, is that he was at least open and vocal about it. He didn't try to make himself a paragon on both ends.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You can't be a Catholic and serve a Protestant country without disappointing one or the other. Kennedy was a perfect example of this- he pretty much said that America came before the Church.

The difference, I suppose, is that he was at least open and vocal about it. He didn't try to make himself a paragon on both ends.
His job as President was to put America before the Church. I don't think that the Church would have it any other way. I think that's in line with Church teaching.

john w

Hall of Fame
I left the religious prostitute, AKA the Roman Catholic Organization, and it's "bad news," almost 18 years ago(April). I have still not received my "ex communication" papers, from the local Dallas/Fort Worth Catholic diocese, having asked them, time, after time, every year. What's up with that?

Am I still officially a Roman? Do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's," and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games, and possibly free beer?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I left the religious prostitute, AKA the Roman Catholic Organization, and it's "bad news," almost 18 years ago(April). I have still not received my "ex communication" papers, from the local Dallas/Ft. Worth Catholic diocese, having asked them, time, after time, every year. What's up with that?

Am I still officially a Roman? Do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's," and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games, and possibly free beer?
Well without those papers ("papers please"), looks like you're not a "Fake Catholic" yet. :eek:

john w

Hall of Fame
So, do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's," and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games, and possibly free beer? And how about a free ride on "The Pope Mobile?"

musterion

I left the religious prostitute, AKA the Roman Catholic Organization, and it's "bad news," almost 18 years ago(April). I have still not received my "ex communication" papers, from the local Dallas/Fort Worth Catholic diocese, having asked them, time, after time, every year. What's up with that?

I've seen a few Catholics suggest that your baptism as an infant (if that's how far back you went) will count for something before God, even if you die in the depths of utter MADness. So I guess you got all the bases covered!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do I get free food, at Friday "Fish Fry's," and a good seat, at the "Knights Of Columbus" poker games, and possibly free beer?

You can go to the fish fry, but it isn't free. And it is a good change of pace from VFW.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, musty, Imafixinta to hang out at a Baptist church this summer. That way, I can go swimming, and, perhaps get dunked, at a local pond, so much so, that the tadpoles will know my social security number.

Good day to you, sir.

john w

Hall of Fame
Imafixinta thinkin' about trading in my roadster, for a "Pope Mobile." I hear the older models on Autotrader.com have lighters, a wet bar, and the windows are glass, not plastic, and have defrosters.

etc.

I can make a "fake Christian" list and populate it with TOL members.

LOL, yeah, I know what u mean. I mean, it's pretty obvious when someone is egregiously snarky all the time and/or snarky for no valid or even remotely, seemingly, subjectively-speaking, half-way valid reason: not a Christian

start with mean people -
who -
think they are saved -

yeh, there are a bzillion of those

they think all they have to do is go around saying "I'm saved" and that makes it so, I guess. or they say "I was 'saved' in 1961, so I can do whatever I want and have been.. and I am still going to Heaven"

OOOOOH, bad religion! Get OUTA here!