The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I know. She is modalistic in her theology though she claims differently.

GT is unknowingly making herself the Almighty in her Theology and doesn't even see it!?!

Long... labored... Sigh...

- Time tends to be a tool of God though... GT isn't finished yet... she's simply causing many people to reach for their aspirin. :D

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
He doesn't seem to be. Maybe you would be more interested in discussing and accepting the Trinity.

What I'm not interested in is starting a whole new thread just to drive home a point, when we already have most of the discussion in place already. The final word rests with you, BR, if you don't want this discussion taking place on this thread, just say the word.

God's Truth

I know. She is modalistic in her theology though she claims differently.

You don't remember when rosenritter and I debated? You were in the debate too, and you got taught a lesson about what modalism is, because that it what rosenritter is. He and I went against each other's beliefs.

God's Truth

GT is unknowingly making herself the Almighty in her Theology and doesn't even see it!?!

Long... labored... Sigh...

- Time tends to be a tool of God though... GT isn't finished yet... she's simply causing many people to reach for their aspirin. :D

Do you know what a hypocrite is?

God's Truth

What I'm not interested in is starting a whole new thread just to drive home a point, when we already have most of the discussion in place already. The final word rests with you, BR, if you don't want this discussion taking place on this thread, just say the word.

Bright Raven and I were in a thread before and he kept bring up something else, he kept asking me questions, and I kept answering them. He then got me banned for derailing. Just start another thread.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
God is Spirit. A spirit can sometimes be seen even though invisible.

No Mam... The Father transcends Everything... This is why we know Him as the FATHER. If there is genuinely a multi verse.. He's within all of it and beyond that too. The Father is the SPIRIT or "Un-Containable' Essence of the Being we worship known as GOD.

The Son is the very "Flesh" of the Father. The Son is the Word of Creation, though He is Un-Created.

The Son is the physical Presence of the Father. The Father is not only utterly invisible... He is "Larger than Life".

When you see the Father... it is the Son. There is NO seeing the Father.

This is why TriUne verbiage seems insane... yet if you read all scripture... you will see what I am saying is true. Even Moses sees the SON when he looks on "God".

John 10:30 ... but wait ... John 6:46

Do you "SEE" it?