Mass sexual assault in Germany

musterion

The Oslo Police District has given a report of rapes in Oslo in 2010. The report shows that for all types of rape, except assault rape, European perpetrators are in the majority, and they are mostly Norwegian. Assault rapes covers only five identified unique person. These have all a foreign origin.

Exactly what I said.

Arthur Brain

Are you getting scared and worried about the ongoing Muslim invasion over there ?

I most certainly am Patrick. I live within seventy feet of a mosque and every time I walk down the street as a white man I expect to get shot at or a car blow up alongside me. It's been seven years now and all I've actually gotten is a few "hello's"...

Damn subtle terrorists these local Muslims I tell ya...

musterion

I most certainly am Patrick. I live within seventy feet of a mosque and every time I walk down the street as a white man I expect to get shot at or a car blow up alongside me. It's been seven years now and all I've actually gotten is a few "hello's"...

Then they just haven't reached sufficient numbers in your neighborhood yet. That's what they wait for. When they do, and they will, you'll be among the first to know.

Part of me wants to strongly encourage you to relocate while you can, but another part of me knows you won't (or wouldn't admit if you did). This part also knows that, in the long run, it won't matter where you move to.

Arthur Brain

Then they just haven't reached sufficient numbers in your neighborhood yet. That's what they wait for. When they do, and they will, you'll be among the first to know.

Look dude, I spent years living in one of the most multicultural cities in the UK and the biggest thing I had to worry about in the neighbourhood was remembering when the shops shut.

'Tune into sanity FM' man. You're starting to sound as whacked out as Naz...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I can't tell if you're kidding or not. :)

Arthur Brain

Part of me wants to strongly encourage you to relocate while you can, but another part of me knows you won't (or wouldn't admit if you did). This part also knows that, in the long run, it won't matter where you move to.

Well, I was thinking of relocating to a different area of town in actual fact but I was put off because there's a family in that neighbourhood called 'Singh' and they wear turbans...

Too dodgy...

brewmama

Musterion isn't much for honesty or accuracy.

Heres a letter regarding this (though earlier year), from The Royal Norwegian Ministry of Justice and the Police:

Source: loonwatch

Personally, it seems obvious that there's a serious problem, but I sure don't think people like musterion are doing anything but fueling the fire and compounding the problem with their low-comprehension, religious self-righteousness, nationalism, bigotry and hypocrisies.

Interesting that you only mention stats for 2010, conveniently ignoring everything since then. (Talk about low-comprehension & self-righteousness). For instance:

"we can turn to another Scandinavian country, Sweden’s neighbor Norway, the country most similar to Sweden. Here 100 percent of all rapes in the last five years in Oslo were committed by immigrants from “non-Western” countries. In Stavanger, a major Norwegian city, 90 percent of rapes are committed by “immigrants.’ …"

http://10news.dk/?p=1163

"Norway: Immigrants Brutally Gang Rape 14-Year-Old Girl, One Gets Off With Community Service

Culprits sodomized girl to the point of her wanting to commit suicide.

by Paul Joseph Watson | October 30, 2015"
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...-yr-old-girl-gets-off-with-community-service/

"NARRATOR: “100 percent of assault rape between strangers were committed by immigrant non-western males, and 9 out of 10 of their victims were native Norwegian women. Some blonde Norwegian women have reportedly begun dying their hair black and many travel only in groups.”

NARRATOR: Kristen Spitznogle is a Norwegian therapist who has counseled some of the rape victims. She has been attacked in the medial for saying what many will not, that the rape problem is primarily Muslim men raping non-Muslim women and any woman who does not dress modestly and wear the Muslim headscarf could be considered by some Muslim men as fair game."

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...pes-in-norway-committed-by-muslim-immigrants/

"In a new report called “Oslo 2022,” the Norwegian police explicitly use Sweden in general and the town of Södertälje as a warning example. This prompted Aftonposten, one of the major Norwegian newspapers, to do two articles on Sweden’s out-of-control immigration.

In the first part, Norwegian reporters traveled to Södertälje outside Stockholm. Entitled “We all live in the same town, but not in the same world,” the article chronicles a town in complete segregation where the immigrants gain ground every year and everyone who can escapes. Violence, drugs, lawlessness and decay eats away at the town like a cancer.
http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/16/sweden-a-warning-example-to-norway/

100% of Rapes in Norway Committed by Muslim Immigrants
Daily Stormer
August 31, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r58rUuU0hXU

"100% (all) rapes in Norway are committed by Muslim immigrants. But only a racist would think that was relevant. Because it is possible for Whites also to commit such crimes, even if they don’t actually do it. Or whatever. I don’t know." (Liberal logic.)
http://www.dailystormer.com/100-of-rapes-in-norway-committed-by-muslim-immigrants/

"Readers should remember that Aftenposten, which is the largest newspaper in the Oslo region, is normally pro-Islamic and very Multicultural.
Robbery-Victim no. 351, Grønland
Sturla Nøstvik (36) did not suspect any danger when the barrel of a pistol was smashed into his forehead. That was the beginning of fifty minutes of hell as a hostage of the robbers.
The women are being raped at night in Oslo, and the men are robbed more than ever.
In just the past ten years more than 4,000 people have been robbed in the town center and the area of the Grønland police station [an immigrant ghetto]. Most of them are young men. Sturla Nøstvik is robbery-victim 351 from Grønland just from this year, the same period in which around fifty assault-rapes have been reported in Oslo. The robbers play on fear, violence, and severe threats that leave a mark on the victims. Police superintendent Inge Sundeng in Grønland describes them as the “somewhat-forgotten victims”.
The police visited Sturla Nøstvik in the emergency room after the robbery. They told Nøstvik that a gang of robbers had committed many similar robberies in Grünerløkka and surrounding areas in thee past weeks. They told him that everybody should have the right to feel safe, but that they had no way of halting the robberies. “We have lost the city,” they said…"
http://poqari.ml/2015/12/31/norway-oslo-police-we-have-lost-the-city/

Granite

Hall of Fame
Look dude, I spent years living in one of the most multicultural cities in the UK and the biggest thing I had to worry about in the neighbourhood was remembering when the shops shut.

'Tune into sanity FM' man. You're starting to sound as whacked out as Naz...

:chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There's big trouble headed for Europe and surrounding countries with open immigration. Let them pile up over there, you'll see. :devil:

Nazaroo

Thanks Brewmama for this link:

Norway: Oslo Police: “We Have Lost the City”

admin December 31, 2015 Norway: Oslo Police: “We Have Lost the City”
2015-12-31

img4eca9ad92194b.jpg

The article below is about the apocalyptic level of culturally-enriched violence in Grønland, a district of the city of Oslo.
Grønland is only two subway stops from the Parliament, and one from the Central Station, fairly close to the government offices that were bombed by Breivik.
It looks like Karachi, Basra, and Mogadishu all rolled into one. People sell drugs openly just next to the Grønland subway station.

It’s not Norway or Europe anymore, except when there is welfare money to be collected. The police have largely given up. Early in 2010 Aftenposten stated that there are sharia patrols in this area, and gay couples are assaulted and chased away. “Immigrant Fatima Tetouani says that ‘Grønland is more Muslim than Morocco.’”
Readers should remember that Aftenposten, which is the largest newspaper in the Oslo region, is normally pro-Islamic and very Multicultural.

Sturla Nøstvik (36) did not suspect any danger when the barrel of a pistol was smashed into his forehead. That was the beginning of fifty minutes of hell as a hostage of the robbers.
The women are being raped at night in Oslo, and the men are robbed more than ever.
In just the past ten years more than 4,000 people have been robbed in the town center and the area of the Grønland police station [an immigrant ghetto]. Most of them are young men. Sturla Nøstvik is robbery-victim 351 from Grønland just from this year, the same period in which around fifty assault-rapes have been reported in Oslo. The robbers play on fear, violence, and severe threats that leave a mark on the victims. Police superintendent Inge Sundeng in Grønland describes them as the “somewhat-forgotten victims”.
The police visited Sturla Nøstvik in the emergency room after the robbery. They told Nøstvik that a gang of robbers had committed many similar robberies in Grünerløkka and surrounding areas in three past weeks. They told him that everybody should have the right to feel safe, but that they had no way of halting the robberies. “We have lost the city,” they said…

musterion

Thanks Brewmama for this link:

Norway: Oslo Police: “We Have Lost the City”

admin December 31, 2015 Norway: Oslo Police: “We Have Lost the City”
2015-12-31

img4eca9ad92194b.jpg

The article below is about the apocalyptic level of culturally-enriched violence in Grønland, a district of the city of Oslo.
Grønland is only two subway stops from the Parliament, and one from the Central Station, fairly close to the government offices that were bombed by Breivik.
It looks like Karachi, Basra, and Mogadishu all rolled into one. People sell drugs openly just next to the Grønland subway station.

It’s not Norway or Europe anymore, except when there is welfare money to be collected. The police have largely given up. Early in 2010 Aftenposten stated that there are sharia patrols in this area, and gay couples are assaulted and chased away. “Immigrant Fatima Tetouani says that ‘Grønland is more Muslim than Morocco.’”
Readers should remember that Aftenposten, which is the largest newspaper in the Oslo region, is normally pro-Islamic and very Multicultural.

The police visited Sturla Nøstvik in the emergency room after the robbery. They told Nøstvik that a gang of robbers had committed many similar robberies in Grünerløkka and surrounding areas in three past weeks. They told him that everybody should have the right to feel safe, but that they had no way of halting the robberies. “We have lost the city,” they said…

Probably some Nordic white dude did it.

/

PureX

There's big trouble headed for Europe and surrounding countries with open immigration. Let them pile up over there, you'll see. :devil:
Emigrations always cause trouble. Especially large forced emigrations due to famine and war.

Every group that came into the U.S. had it's struggles with those who were already here. Different cultures and mores clash when they are forced to interact. That is the nature of humanity.

So are you suggesting that peoples should never mix? That no one should ever be allowed to emigrate, here, or anywhere? Because it will cause discord?

That's pretty cowardly, don't you think? Not to mention unrealistic.

Nazaroo

Emigrations always cause trouble. Especially large forced emigrations due to famine and war.

These are not the 'causes' of human will. They are the effects of it.

The culprits will always be human agents, who should be held accountable.

Every group that came into the U.S. had it's struggles with those who were already here. Different cultures and mores clash when they are forced to interact. That is the nature of humanity.

Previous immigrations were not on this scale, and were not planned and manipulated.
That is a recent, modern sophistication, born from world-banksters with NWO plans.

So are you suggesting that peoples should never mix? That no one should ever be allowed to emigrate, here, or anywhere? Because it will cause discord?

No. But EVERY intelligent person will suggest that immigration is regulated, limited,
and controlled, if for no other reason than preventing or easing hardships for both
immigrants and receiving communities.

Also, every sane person ought to believe that the countries, regions and communities
receiving immigration have some kind of say in its regulation and should possess
some veto powers over numbers, timetables, and methods.

Also, every sane person ought to believe that border control and admission / eligibility
requirements should conform to principles of openness honesty and transparency,
and be free from political manipulation for profit or to cause harm.

Also every reasonable person should also believe that criminal behaviour ought to
further forfeit or regulate immigration 'rights' and priorities, if only to make sure that limited resources
and space are allocated first to the most worthy and most innocent people, such as
actual victims in warfare, the poor, children and women, the uneducated and vulnerable.

Finally every sensible and practical person will also understand that in a world of limited
medical resources and where all regions are vulnerable to epidemics, crop failure, etc.,
that planned destinations include considerations of disease control, medical aid,
best use of facilities etc.

All of these important and necessary considerations require border regulation
of immigration populations.

brewmama

That's pretty cowardly, don't you think? Not to mention unrealistic.

Your conclusions are off the wall. Immigrants here had more trouble from us than we had from them, as you say. However, Muslim immigrants give the host people many more problems than they get from the host country. They have in every country they (forcibly) took over. What is unrealistic is to deny history and pretend that Muslims can assimilate into the current culture.

musterion

Your conclusions are off the wall. Immigrants here had more trouble from us than we had from them, as you say. However, Muslim immigrants give the host people many more problems than they get from the host country. They have in every country they (forcibly) took over. What is unrealistic is to deny history and pretend that Muslims can assimilate into the current culture.

There's a reason Muslim countries won't accept Muslim refugees.