Neither Jew nor Greek....

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Col 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond[doulos] nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

If this is the case, then, why bond/servants/doulos in the following verses?

Col 3:22 Servants[doulos], obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God:
Col 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants[doulos] that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.

In addition, the former is true and written, the latter is instruction also, for there will always be masters and servants. Always

JosephR

MAD does NOT teach replacement theology. It teaches the restoration of Israel just like the scripture says.

Go find some other thread to annoy.

he is not trying to annoy you ....

the people that wrote, what you call the first half of the BIBLE,, the Old Testament... do not agree with you ,as you are well aware..and it should not be swept under the rug, as if it doesn't matter the interpretation of the People of God.

this is a serious problem for those of us trying to figure out this mess on our own..

and for you ,yes. the NT and Jesus makes it all OK...
but for those of us who seek answers it is a mere band-aid..

Right Divider

Body part
What is the context?

Is Paul saying all differences in gender and freedom and Jewishness no longer exist?
In the body of Christ per Paul's gospel.

If Paul is teaching that and he isn't, the heir is a man and pj is a slave?
Only a complete nincompoop could write something this fallacious and illogical.

So intojoy thinks that NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE means that females become males, etc. etc.

You've now graduated to being one of the "dumb as a box of rocks" group. Well done!

Come on kids!!!

Paul is teaching that
WHEN A PERSON COMES TO FAITH IN CHRIST IT DOES NOT CHANGE NOT IF MALE OR FEMALE, JEW OR GEEK, MASTER OR GLORYDAZE.

Think about this. You're practicing eisegesis. You are reading into this passage something Paul is not saying at all. Pathetic
Since your post starts out completely illogically, I have no idea where you got this or where you're going with it.

Right Divider

Body part
When the New Covenant was put in place.

In the New Covenant, there is neither Jew or Gentile.

Only Darby Followers still look to the flesh and oppose Paul's gospel.
You continue to be dumb all day long.

Exactly WHEN was the NC established? At the cross?

Then WHY does the scripture not say that ANYWHERE?

Why are we STILL being told of PROSELYTES in Act 6?

Only a Satan follower like you could say things like you do.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly WHEN was the NC established? At the cross?

Then WHY does the scripture not say that ANYWHERE?

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Right Divider

Body part
Mad teaches there are two gospels and that the early church is not in the one Paul taught--

and that the early church is not in the body of Christ.
By "early church", you mean this one:
Act 7:37-40 KJV This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. (38) This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: (39) To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt, (40) Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
Be honest now and admit it, or be damned--
You are the one that will be damned, since you deny the Lord Jesus Christ.
Joh 8:21-24 KJV Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. (22) Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. (23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. (24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
You are in deep dudu!

Right Divider

Body part
he is not trying to annoy you ....

the people that wrote, what you call the first half of the BIBLE,, the Old Testament... do not agree with you ,as you are well aware..and it should not be swept under the rug, as if it doesn't matter the interpretation of the People of God.

this is a serious problem for those of us trying to figure out this mess on our own..

and for you ,yes. the NT and Jesus makes it all OK...
but for those of us who seek answers it is a mere band-aid..
JoesphR, you're a poor confused kid. I noticed your need to sound smart in some your old posts and I guess that you've not learned much since then.

Firstly, the Old Testament is NOT the "first half" of the Bible. It does NOT start at Gen 1:1. There was at least fifteen hundred years of history BEFORE the Old Testament was established.

Secondly, the New Testament does NOT start at Matt 1:1 (regardless of what your Bible publishers add between the pages). The Lord Jesus Christ lived as a Jew under the law of the Old Testament.

The gospel of the grace of God is not OC nor NC. It is something different that God is doing that most people reject, just like most people have rejected God's way from the beginning.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mad teaches there are two gospels and that the early church is not in the one Paul taught--

and that the early church is not in the body of Christ.

Be honest now and admit it, or be damned--

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
1Jn 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
1Jn 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

Interplanner

By "early church", you mean this one:
Act 7:37-40 KJV This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. (38) This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: (39) To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt, (40) Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
You are the one that will be damned, since you deny the Lord Jesus Christ.
Joh 8:21-24 KJV Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. (22) Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. (23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. (24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
You are in deep dudu!

CR,
you are a disaster about context. The KJV 'church' in the OT wandering generation was not what LA or early church means in theological discussion. Completely false of you to find that KJV item. None of the rest of your communication (like the word dudu) is KJV, so why would you find one exception like that to beat on someone with?

Then you take an intense debate between Christ and Judaism and use some lines from that about the same early church. That's complete chaos.

Ben Masada

When the New Covenant was put in place.

In the New Covenant, there is neither Jew or Gentile.

Only Darby Followers still look to the flesh and oppose Paul's gospel.

What Paul had in mind when he was saying those words, "Neither Jews nor Gentiles was the people of his Christian Church. "Neither Jews nor Gentiles but Christians only." All the same. Nothing more or less than his
policy of Replacement Theology.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What Paul had in mind when he was saying those words, "Neither Jews nor Gentiles was the people of his Christian Church. "Neither Jews nor Gentiles but Christians only." All the same. Nothing more or less than his
policy of Replacement Theology.

No matter how much you and Dispensationalists don't like it, the New Covenant has replaced the Old Covenant.

In the New Covenant, there is no longer a difference between Jew and Gentile.

The Old Covenant (the Law and Prophets) was fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

In the New Covenant, those who have faith are the children of Abraham.

However, you Christ rejecting Jews have a lot in common with Dispensationalists. Both of you deny the New Covenant, both of you still think God looks to the flesh for children of Abraham, and both of you still think God has a plan for the Jews.

Ben Masada

MAD does NOT teach replacement theology. It teaches the restoration of Israel just like the scripture says.

Go find some other thread to annoy.

There is no way out for a Christian to speak about the gospel of Paul without promoting the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. That's in the foundation of the NT.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no way out for a Christian to speak about the gospel of Paul without promoting the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. That's in the foundation of the NT.

You're right Ben.

Paul taught that the New Covenant replaced the Old Covenant.

Paul told us he was a minister of the New Covenant.

You're also right about the New Covenant being the foundation of the NT.

The law has changed, and the priesthood has changed. The old law and old priesthood have been REPLACED.

Unlike Darby Followers (Dispensationalists), I'm totally fine with the word REPLACED, and Replacement Theology.

Ben Masada

1 - No matter how much you and Dispensationalists don't like it, the New Covenant has replaced the Old Covenant.

2 - In the New Covenant, there is no longer a difference between Jew and Gentile.

3 - The Old Covenant (the Law and Prophets) was fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

4 - In the New Covenant, those who have faith are the children of Abraham.

5 - However, you Christ rejecting Jews have a lot in common with Dispensationalists. Both of you deny the New Covenant, both of you still think God looks to the flesh for children of Abraham, and both of you still think God has a plan for the Jews.

1 - What you are saying makes absolutely no sense at all. Take a look at Jeremiah 31:31. The New Covenant was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah although Gentiles are welcome to join but only according to Isaiah 56:1-8. It won't help you guys who love Replacement Theology. You do because you do not know the power of HaShem in the Scriptures.

2 - The New Covenant does not even say any thing about the Gentiles. You have to go to Isaiah to know that you are welcome.

3 - And Jesus made it very clear that we all are supposed to do the same as he did if you read Matthew 5:17-19. Verses 18 and 19 spell the fact that "fulfilled" in this context means "confirmed".

4 - Faith without the works of the Law is as good as a body without the breath of life. Dead, if you know what James meant in James 2:26.

5 - We have not rejected Jesus for what he really was but you have by assuming him to have been a demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman. That yes, is an act of idolatry of the Greek kind. Read Matthew 1:18. There, is the evidence of your sin. If you tried to be funny with me who adopt the same Faith of Jesus, you have committed a stupid mistake. I can teach you about your own bible aka the NT.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 - What you are saying makes absolutely no sense at all. Take a look
at Jeremiah 31:31. The New Covenant was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah although Gentiles are welcome to join but according to Isaiah 56:1-8. It won't help you guys who love
Replacement Theology. You do because you do not know the power of HaShem in the Scriptures.

What happened to all those Israelites from the House of Israel (Northern Nation) who the Assyrians removed from their country and scattered throughout the world?

Those Israelites from the 10 tribes would be very numerous in number by now.

Also, what great multitude of nations did the descendants of Ephraim become? Jacob told Joseph the descendants of Manasseh would be great, but that the descendants of Ephraim would be even greater and become a multitude of nations.

(Gen 48:19) And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Please list the multitude of nations that the descendants of Ephraim became?

I only ask this because it explains who the New Covenant was made with.