Explaining liberal "thinking" (it's as simple as this)

lighthouse99

sometimes I find myself thinking, when hearing some liberal "point" or another "That makes sense"

for example, a ban on weapons that repeat multiple times (but I don't want to get on that subject right now other than to use it as an example)

Then I (surprise, surprise) think more deeply on the topic

and come up with the right attitude, the right viewpoint on it. How do I know it is right? because it doesn't defy common sense

So, my conclusion is that liberals just do not think their positions through to their logical conclusions

if they did we would have no more liberals

that would be a lovely world, wouldn't it?

:think:

:)

glorydaz

sometimes I find myself thinking, when hearing some liberal "point" or another "That makes sense"

for example, a ban on weapons that repeat multiple times (but I don't want to get on that subject right now other than to use it as an example)

and come up with the right attitude, the right viewpoint on it. How do I know it is right? because it doesn't defy common sense (basically)

So, my conclusion is that liberals just do not think their positions through to their logical conclusions

I couldn't agree more. Sadly, they donkey down on the initial "point", and flat out refuse to think beyond it to the end result.

Example....when I first heard the republican senate refused to agree to the "law" that those on the "no fly list" should not be able to buy guns, I thought, 'Well that makes sense since they put terrorists on that no fly list'. Then I heard "the rest of the story"....which is that innocent people get put on that list and then it takes an act of Congress to ever get off it. And it's grown to include thousands of people. What a perfect way to keep law abiding people from buying guns....stick them on some list that they can't get off of. :kookoo:

lighthouse99

I couldn't agree more. Sadly, they donkey down on the initial "point", and flat out refuse to think beyond it to the end result.

Example....when I first heard the republican senate refused to agree to the "law" that those on the "no fly list" should not be able to buy guns, I thought, 'Well that makes sense since they put terrorists on that no fly list'. Then I heard "the rest of the story"....which is that innocent people get put on that list and then it takes an act of Congress to ever get off it. And it's grown to include thousands of people. What a perfect way to keep law abiding people from buying guns....stick them on some list that they can't get off of. :kookoo:

yes, this is a very good example, but actually I didn't even have to hear the rest of the story before I figured this one out. Why is that? because I already know just how corrupt govt is, esp when the democrats rule

I know hw they target cnservatives. 2 words: Lois Lerner

I think some commentator on Fox News was on that list. :shocked:

:shocked:

glorydaz

yes, this is a very good example, but actually I didn't even have to hear the rest of the story before I figured this one out. Why is that? because I already know just how corrupt govt is, esp when the democrats rule

I know hw they target cnservatives. 2 words: Lois Lerner

I think some commentator on Fox News was on that list. :shocked:

:shocked:

One of the news guys...Adam Housley maybe?

glorydaz

no, if I heard right, it was Steve Hayes

:confused:

Yeah, that's it. He's a contributor to Fox but is from the Wall Street Journal or Weekly Standard (I always get those mixed up). He's just one of many who shouldn't be on there. It's a joke, because the government can't handle anything like that without messing it up. The even hire watch list people for homeland security....a joke.

brewmama

and come up with the right attitude, the right viewpoint on it. How do I know it is right? because it doesn't defy common sense

They tend to base their decisions on emotion rather than thinking or logic. So naturally they don't, or can't, think it through.

glorydaz

Think about the forbidden fruit and liberal ideology at large, and who swooned who with it.

Eve didn't "swoon" Adam if that's what you mean. Adam tried to blame it on Eve, but there's nothing unusual about that. It's always easier for both men and women to blame the other one.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Eve didn't "swoon" Adam if that's what you mean. Adam tried to blame it on Eve, but there's nothing unusual about that. It's always easier for both men and women to blame the other one.

The Serpent tempted Eve and Eve swooned Adam into it. He tried to blame Eve, but after the fact- he chose her desire over God's will. But the liberal minded today, I emphasize, try to wiggle out of that because it puts a big, giant hole in their philosophy.

Timothy 2:12
And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

Paul uses that direct reality to justify men being the teachers of faith and the authority of society. Liberalism is in direct conflict to the entirety of that.

chair

I suppose all liberals are stupid too, right?

It is not possible that somebody has thought things through and still disagrees with you.

Pathetic.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I suppose all liberals are stupid too, right?

It is not possible that somebody has thought things through and still disagrees with you.

Pathetic.

Half the time it's just to be adversarial to the Christian Right. Like Jews for example. You.

chair

Half the time it's just to be adversarial to the Christian Right. Like Jews for example. You.

Rather than deal with other people's ideas, you prefer to label the people.

The only thing you haven't done is to say "they are working with Satan". I expect to hear that soon

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Rather than deal with other people's ideas, you prefer to label the people.

The only thing you haven't done is to say "they are working with Satan". I expect to hear that soon

~They are working with Satan~
:chuckle:

Satan means 'Adversary'. Everything adversarial to Christianity is an agent of Satan.
It's not a hard concept.

chair

~They are working with Satan~
:chuckle:

Satan means 'Adversary'. Everything adversarial to Christianity is an agent of Satan.
It's not a hard concept.

That idea also has a convenient feature: You do not ever have to consider other peoples ideas.

And you accuse of liberals of not thinking...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That idea also has a convenient feature: You do not ever have to consider other peoples ideas.

And you accuse of liberals of not thinking...

I don't consider heresy and those who call evil good and good evil.

I accuse liberals of not thinking because they don't think. The only thing they are good at is perpetuating issues, because that's what propels them. Muslims attacking? Let's let a million of them in. Illegal immigrants? Let's do absolutely nothing about it. Voter fraud? Let's do nothing about that either.

Because they are all potential liberal voters and destroyers of American Protestantism. The Left is a party of dissidents, and don't think about the consequences of their proposals.