Today, I am grateful for.....

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John Browning, Sam Colt and Eugene Stoner. And lets not forget Gaston Glock.

They could be another Mount Rushmore.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I woke up about 3:00 A.M. this morning, with that odd feeling that there was an unusual noise. So I laid awake for a bit, wondering what it was, when I heard from the park, "whoot, whoot."

The owls are back. And I'm happy. Last spring, a friend of mine saw the remains of an owl down by the big lake, and I was worried. I hope it's the usual two, but if not, likely one of their offspring with a new mate.

Either way, I'm grateful.

Thunder's Muse

I woke up about 3:00 A.M. this morning, with that odd feeling that there was an unusual noise. So I laid awake for a bit, wondering what it was, when I heard from the park, "whoot, whoot."

The owls are back. And I'm happy. Last spring, a friend of mine saw the remains of an owl down by the big lake, and I was worried. I hope it's the usual two, but if not, likely one of their offspring with a new mate.

Either way, I'm grateful.

Nice :)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
A team of students swinging a pendulum off the balcony over the cafeteria, and discovering that their extrapolation of period from shorter pendulums was almost perfect.

"We rock."

Indeed, they do.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Ferris Wheels.
15554149517_90c3acbf64_z.jpg

Finally figured out how to show motion blur for the lights, without blurring the seats.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
At a Sidekicks game, when an opposing player committed an especially dirty offense, and then argued with the ref about it.

A group of little girls in their lavender soccer uniforms, shouted loudly in unison:

"You ca-an't do that!"