@ Ben Masada

daqq

It's what the text says not me

Yes, and the text I quoted also says what it says. That is what "apparent contradictions" are good for, that is, to teach us doctrine by coming to understand why "apparent contradictions" are not actually contradictions at all. Perhaps the common understanding of "Eliy, Eliy", ("Eloi, Eloi", in Mark 15:34) is not then what the many have been led to believe because the Father never turned His face away from the Son according to Psalm 22:23-24.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and the text I quoted also says what it says. That is what "apparent contradictions" are good for, that is, to teach us doctrine by coming to understand why "apparent contradictions" are not actually contradictions at all. Perhaps the common understanding of "Eliy, Eliy", ("Eloi, Eloi", in Mark 15:34) is not then what the many have been led to believe because the Father never turned His face away from the Son according to Psalm 22:23-24.

Who told you that? Michael Cadry I bet

daqq

Who told you that? Michael Cadry I bet

Why would I want to consume the testimony of one who trusts himself and the USDA over and above the Word when it comes to whether or not he should eat swine flesh? It appears you have the wrong Michael. Has there never been a war in your heavens? Some have beheld the Satan fall out of heaven as lightning. Moreover when the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he wanders through arid desert places, seeking rest, and finding none. Then he says, "I will return into my house from whence I came out." And when he is come, he finds it empty, swept, and garnished with idols. Then he goes and associates in league with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter into the house and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So it is with the wicked fourth generation beast of a man. However when clean Spirit is surrendered up from the righteous the Spirit returns to the Elohim who gave it. :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps you may have already consumed too much Fructos and should be more willing to eat the bitter herbs when the Word is set before you on the table of the Father. :think: :) :chuckle:

I have no doubts in my studies. You are full of errors because of your allegorical approach.

Ephram is given to idols

daqq

I have no doubts in my studies. You are full of errors because of your allegorical approach.

Ephram is given to idols

Those who claim they understand everything because they take everything they possibly can as "literal", (which generally to such a one actually means naturally and physically) are the true walking, talking, speaking, hypocrites because if indeed what they say of themselves is true, and if indeed they are disciples and followers of Yeshua, then they would have long ago physically plucked out their own right eye for wandering off like a desert nomad wanderer of Kittim, into unsightly things, likewise they would have long ago physically chopped off their own right hand for pointing its finger at others while three fingers of the same hand point back at their own desert nomad wandering right eye; likewise they would have long ago severed that evil foot that is always running swiftly into mischief and taking them off the path and into the ditch. The truth is that you decide for yourself what is "literal" and what is "allegorical", regardless of what Yeshua teaches in all of his parables, idioms, allegories, sayings, and doctrine, but apparently you fail to understand that it is Spirit which is truly "literal" because Spirit cannot be moved by the physical, and yet, the flesh is physical and clearly only temporary. Likewise the flesh profits nothing in the doctrine of the Master Teacher. :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Messiah's interpretation of the righteous standards of the Mosaic Law in contradistinction to that which the Pharisees taught.

As I read on in this passage of scripture, it says that the people understood Him clearly. Yet none literally cut of the hand not plucked out the eye.

Because they understood that the house built on the sand was first century Pharisaic Judaism. The Pharisees kept the outward requirements of the 613 laws of Moses. But they were powerless to rid their hearts of sinful thoughts. The law requires inward righteousness in order for man to truly keep it. Outwardly they were righteous but it was self righteousness which according to Yeshua was filthy daqs..

The house built on the Rock is to receive the very righteousness of Messiah by imputation thru faith. When judgement comes I stand firm in Him alone by faith.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This "debt" only exists in Christian mythology. You invent a problem, then claim that "only we have the solution".

Unbelief has always been the Jewish problem. They think they believe correctly by leaving Jesus Christ out, unbelief kept them in the desert and still does today. God's been waiting on them - we all are

1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV - 1 Timothy 2:7 KJV -

You should read Paul's epistles, he explains the plight of unbelieving Jews.

chair

Unbelief has always been the Jewish problem. They think they believe correctly by leaving Jesus Christ out, unbelief kept them in the desert and still does today. God's been waiting on them - we all are

1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV - 1 Timothy 2:7 KJV -

You should read Paul's epistles, he explains the plight of unbelieving Jews.

We have been around a lot longer than Christianity, and our lack of belief in your man-god is completely natural and correct.

Why do so many Christians think that their beliefs are the default position?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
We have been around a lot longer than Christianity, and our lack of belief in your man-god is completely natural and correct.

Why do so many Christians think that their beliefs are the default position?

My answer: because of Israel, the Jews and my Jewish Messiah

daqq

Ephram is given to idols

The Messiah's interpretation of the righteous standards of the Mosaic Law in contradistinction to that which the Pharisees taught.

As I read on in this passage of scripture, it says that the people understood Him clearly. Yet none literally cut of the hand not plucked out the eye.

Because they understood that the house built on the sand was first century Pharisaic Judaism. The Pharisees kept the outward requirements of the 613 laws of Moses. But they were powerless to rid their hearts of sinful thoughts. The law requires inward righteousness in order for man to truly keep it. Outwardly they were righteous but it was self righteousness which according to Yeshua was filthy daqs..

The house built on the Rock is to receive the very righteousness of Messiah by imputation thru faith. When judgement comes I stand firm in Him alone by faith.

Zechariah 11:15-17
15. And YHWH said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
16. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, who will not visit those that are cut off, neither will seek those that are scattered, nor heal that which is broken, nor feed that which is sound; but he will eat the flesh of the fat ones, and will tear their hoofs in pieces.

17. Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock: the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be singular-focused, your whole body shall be full of light. But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness. I know who is Ephraim, and who has an idol shepherd ruling in his land, and it is not me anymore. :chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Zechariah 11:15-17
15. And YHWH said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
16. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, who will not visit those that are cut off, neither will seek those that are scattered, nor heal that which is broken, nor feed that which is sound; but he will eat the flesh of the fat ones, and will tear their hoofs in pieces.

17. Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock: the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be singular-focused, your whole body shall be full of light. But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness. I know who is Ephraim, and who has an idol shepherd ruling in his land, and it is not me anymore. :chuckle:

Yes, that was Barcochba of the first century.

daqq

Yes, that was Barcochba of the first century.

Yes, of course, it was fulfilled in Bar Kochba and therefore it cannot possibly have anything to do with you, eh righteous one? Was the following also fulfilled in the days of Bar Kochba?

Mark 14:26-27
26. And when they had sung a hymn they went out into the mount of Olives.
27. And Yeshua said to them, All of you shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

Zechariah 13:7-9
7. Awake, O sword, against My shepherd, and against the man that is My associate, says YHWH Tsabaoth: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered, and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8. And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, says YHWH, two parts therein shall be cut off and breathe his last, but the third part shall be left therein:
9. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, YHWH is my Elohim.

You do not know that the man is the Land? Two parts in your land will breathe their last, old man, (see Paul) and one of those parts will be a mighty one from the land of *You*, for clearly that is the only way you will learn not to blaspheme those tabernacling in the heavens. Perhaps in the *afterglow* days you will consider it perfectly, if indeed you overcome in your appointed time, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times). :Shimei: :crackup:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Golden Rule of Interpretation

When the plain sense of scripture makes perfect sense seek no other sense therefore take every word at its literal fundamental and axiomatic truth unless the immediate context studied in the light of other related passages clearly indicates otherwise.

@daq

daqq

The Golden Rule of Interpretation

When the plain sense of scripture makes perfect sense seek no other sense therefore take every word at its literal fundamental and axiomatic truth unless the immediate context studied in the light of other related passages clearly indicates otherwise.

@daq

Been saving this for you from yesterday because I knew you would be posting your literalist mantra sooner or later. And just in case you might need some help I rounded up some passages for you. :)

Here is your literalist mantra:

"When the plain sense makes sense seek no other sense!"

And here are some easy passages that will prove your love, devotion, faithfulness:

Matthew 5:29-30 KJV
29. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 18:7-9 KJV
7. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
8. Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Mark 9:43-48 KJV
43. And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Anyone who is willing to check and read the surrounding contexts of these passages will "plainly" see that there is absolutely no mention of any of these sayings being intended as parables, allegories, or proverbs, and will likewise see that in reading the above quotes the "plain sense" is extremely clear, sharp as a blade, and to the point. If there is anything one may physically do to carry out the commandments of the Master, to demonstrate his or her total belief and reliance upon the Testimony of Yeshua and faithfulness to his doctrine, these are those commandments and this is the perfect opportunity. This is where the rubber meets the road: truly simple, and straight forward plain sense thinking, correct? Yes, no doubt, for how can there be any doubt whatsoever if the popular literalist mantra is correct? If your right eye offends you then pluck it out, plain and simple, and if your hand or foot offends you then cut them off, plain and simple: unless of course you do not truly mean what you say? But since you obviously mean what you say then I would suggest you invest in a professional grade bone saw, and start with your foot so that by the time you get to your right hand at least you will still have two hands left to work with, (ancient proverb say, Never try to saw foot off with left hand if you were once right handed!). Chop, chop!

"When the plain sense makes sense seek no other sense!"

Chop, chop! :crackup:

:sheep: