Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
did a search

it isn't in this thread (other than tam and people quoting her :idunno: )

I know, no one has even come close to saying such a thing, and have also defended without question and that a rapist is no less guilty of rape when they rape someone and that suffering a consequence isnt the same thing as causing it to happen.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can incite? Post that being said please. Suffering a consequence of a poor decision, isnt inciting someone elses decision.
I couldn't agree more!
What a women is wearing has nothing to do with rape.

Which is what we are discussing, behavior.
I was talking about what a woman should wear.

I might move on to behavior later.
I want to get the dress code out of the way first.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I couldn't agree more!
What a women is wearing has nothing to do with rape.

What a woman is wearing may cause her to suffer being a crime victim though, but agree it has nothing to do with rape.

There is no doubt that what one wears can cause unwanted attention to be drawn to them.

I was talking about what a woman should wear.

Thats a discussion that needs its own thread, we are discussing behaviors that contribute to someone being a victim of rape, and scenerios where one claimed rape, that wasnt rape at all due to the persons behavior.

I might move on to behavior later.
I want to get the dress code out of the way first.

Then it seems you arent interested in the actual discussion, but rather wish to paint him as saying something he hasnt and isnt saying

whitestone

if it would have mattered, differently

it would have in 1952 when they wore pixies and pumps,but in 2015 were asking if they were at spring break in thongs or not. Well I suppose it's a bit of "grandmas gone wild" were explaining,,so I'll sit back and eat popcorn...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
i believe somebody posited a scenario about wearing furs and jewels and walking through Harlem alone

yep, but the criminal is still responsible for the theft and beating and perhaps rape (if they go that far) as well - in no way is the victim responsible for the actual crimes, but they are responsible for their stupidly that directly contributed to them becoming a crime victim.

As many times that has been stated, i dont understand the continued disconnect.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
yep, but the criminal is still responsible for the theft and beating and perhaps rape (if they go that far) as well - in no way is the victim responsible for the actual crimes, but they are responsible for their stupidly that directly contributed to them becoming a crime victim.

As many times that has been stated, i dont understand the continued disconnect.

it's just like the racial threads

too much emotional investment

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What would have mattered?
Tell me, doser, describe what I should have been wearing.

First, you need to show where he ever said that what someone is wearing, can cause, or incite another person to commit a crime against you.

Saying one contributes to becoming a victim, in no way says that the victim caused the criminal to do what they did.

You miss that whats being said is that a victim can contribute to becoming a victim (not for perpetrating the crime) through irresponsible behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.