Banned For "Intentional Blasphemy ?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You did, huh?:)

Well, not so much, if it is called for, and it is not said over and over again.

Those I have called pigs, it was never a personal attack, not really ?

how are we going to know when it is personal?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
And I'm not mean, but they say I am. You just can't care what people say. The old saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me" used to be believed. Now, it's become the land of hurt feelings. Everyone hurts everyone's feelings....woe is me. It's gone so far that it's against the law to hurt someone's feelings. We're silenced for fear someone's feelings will be hurt. Bunch of babies.....
Anyone who has hurt feelings needs to stand up and be accountable for the fact. Otherwise they will be forever running around suffering in silence.

And that suffering will sooner or later explode in conflict against others.

Interpersonal conflict, war, terrorism are examples of hurts that have not yet been directly and maturely addressed.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
how are we going to know when it is personal?

I talked to one member who, in my opinion, let it get too personal. he was sorry and I was sorry for him, would forgive it, although I do not know if he reconciled it?

Lon

btw...
I was banned for a few days for "Intentional blasphemy " ... I meant no blasphemy .
I wasn't disrespectful to anyone , didn't call anyone names ...
:think:
I'm not a Christian and have never believed what the Bible says about homosexuality . To me, the notion that God would send people to hell ... if ...true, [makes] God... monstrously evil ...I would never ...have anything to do with such an evil being or be in heaven, assuming it exists at all .
... not innocent gay people who had never harmed anyone, which is true of the vast majority of them.
Perhaps "monstrously evil - evil being" wasn't meant as a personal slam?

:think:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The Bible says homosexuality is an "abomination ". Well, it also calls eating pork and shellfish an abomination , as well as working on the Sabbath , cutting your hair and having tattoos, among other things .
But I have yet to see any Christians protesting at a Red Lobster restaurant and demanding the government shut this restaurant chain down .
Football players use footballs made out of pig skin . OMG ! It's an abomination to touch a pig !!! This includes devout evangelical Christian football player Tim Tebow ! Yikes !!!

glorydaz

The Bible says homosexuality is an "abomination ". Well, it also calls eating pork and shellfish an abomination , as well as working on the Sabbath , cutting your hair and having tattoos, among other things .
But I have yet to see any Christians protesting at a Red Lobster restaurant and demanding the government shut this restaurant chain down .
Football players use footballs made out of pig skin . OMG ! It's an abomination to touch a pig !!! This includes devout evangelical Christian football player Tim Tebow ! Yikes !!!

Having sexual relations with the same sex cannot be compared to working on the Sabbath or eating lobster. Why? Because the latter two were regulations given to the Jews for a particular purpose, and the former is against the eternal law of God, and a violation of man's nature as God created him.

Reactions: Lon

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Having sexual relations with the same sex cannot be compared to working on the Sabbath or eating lobster. Why? Because the latter two were regulations given to the Jews for a particular purpose, and the former is against the eternal law of God, and a violation of man's nature as God created him.

Red Lobster, they have junk for food. so, maybe I'll protest that. No rock lobster!

PureX

Musterion, I'm not "whining" , just talking about being unfairly banned .
Here's how it works around here.

If you complain about the arbitrary nature of the rules and their application, a group of brown-nosed sharks will come and begin nipping and tearing at you with all sorts of nasty names and insults, hoping that they can make you angry enough to post something that will get you banned, again. Such is the nature of their pathetic hearts and minds.

And this thread is one that will naturally attract them, so I hope you won't let them bait you into responding to them in kind. Because they know you'll get banned for it and they won't.

This site can be interesting, and even informative, but you need to understand going in that it's often petty, unfair, and absurdly biased. Like most things in life that are run by humans.

glorydaz

Name calling first. Then marginalization. Then railroad cars headed for the camps.

We should learn from history. But we continually fail at it.

So when Jesus called the Jews "whited sepulchers" that name calling marginalized them and destined them to "railroad cars headed for the camps"? Really?

glorydaz

Anyone who has hurt feelings needs to stand up and be accountable for the fact. Otherwise they will be forever running around suffering in silence.

Stand up and "be accountable" for hurt feelings? Really? So, they should just admit they were dumb to get their feelings hurt and get on with life. Yes, that would be a good plan.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Here's how it works around here.

II hope you won't let them bait you into responding to them in kind. Because they know you'll get banned for it and they won't.

He has not made one single intelligent post here. All he does is act like he has no use for anyone who is Christian. His posts are always in disagreement with those who are like-minded to this forum~!

He is a troll!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Stand up and "be accountable" for hurt feelings? Really? So, they should just admit they were dumb to get their feelings hurt and get on with life. Yes, that would be a good plan.

"forever running around suffering in silence." because of what someone posts on the forum?

Wow, they have to be made of jelly to have so little substance!