Rules on creating a thread for the purpose of slander.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There. Just added to the commandments. You're safe from all scrutiny now. :thumb:

This IS hilarious. You really ARE fascinated with me, I'm blushing cuz you like me so much. This plays right into my desperate need for attention. I get the feeling I'm the focus of this thread, I guess I'll subscribe to it. Judge GD IS the Judge Judy of TOL.

glorydaz

This IS hilarious. You really ARE fascinated with me, I'm blushing cuz you like me so much. This plays right into my desperate need for attention. I get the feeling I'm the focus of this thread, I guess I'll subscribe to it. Judge GD IS Judge Judy !!! On TOL.

In the words of "PJ the Great", "This is MY THREAD."

Someone better get out the chair and the whip....he's escaped. :shocked:

glorydaz

For the record, I think it's slander only when spoken. In written media it's libel.

Oh...maybe I should stick to the good old fashioned term of LIES. After all, this thread was an effort to expose the biggest LIAR and con-artist I've ever seen.

"PJ the Great" is loose..... and roaming around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. Forewarned is forearmed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh...maybe I should stick to the good old fashioned term of LIES. After all, this thread was an effort to expose the biggest LIAR and con-artist I've ever seen.

"PJ the Great" is loose..... and roaming around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. Forewarned is forearmed.

The great thing is, everybody here can ask themselves if I've tried to lead anyone astray. Everybody can think back at how I didn't deceive anybody and never tried; never lied either. Go ahead, ask me a question, I'm honest.

glorydaz

This is why God gave the 10 commandments....so that men would know what sin was. Let's keep track, shall we?

*updates

Commandments concerning "PJ the Great".

1. Thou shalt not give PJ neg reps., (but he can give them to his heart's content)
2. Thou shalt not refer to PJ in any posts, (but he can refer to others to his heart's content)
3. Thou shalt allow PJ to use his imagination when calculating neg reps. ie whatever numbers sound good...no verification necessary.
4. Thou shalt allow PJ ample opportunity for pay backs for any perceived injustice that might pop into his little noggin.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is why God gave the 10 commandments....so that men would know what sin was. Let's keep track, shall we?

*updates

1. Thou shalt not give PJ neg reps., (but he can give them to his heart's content)
2. Thou shalt not refer to PJ in any posts, (but he can refer to others to his heart's content)
3. Thou shalt allow PJ to use his imagination when calculating neg reps. ie whatever numbers sound good...no verification necessary.
4. Thou shalt allow PJ ample opportunity for pay backs for any perceived injustice that might pop into his little noggin.

That is a mockery of the Lord's Commandments for the sake of a girlish giggle, I hope you're proud.

glorydaz

The great thing is, everybody here can ask themselves if I've tried to lead anyone astray. Everybody can think back at how I didn't deceive anybody and never tried; never lied either. Go ahead, ask me a question, I'm honest.

This is MY THREAD. It is not the "Ask the LIAR PJ A Question" thread.

Who let you off your leash?

Who released you to continue roaming around seeking whom you may devour? Scat.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

*updates

Great post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This IS hilarious. You really ARE fascinated with me, I'm blushing cuz you like me so much. This plays right into my desperate need for attention. I get the feeling I'm the focus of this thread, I guess I'll subscribe to it. Judge GD IS the Judge Judy of TOL.

I would dare say, your IQ is the same as your shoe size.