Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

snowedbunn.jpg

Sugarbun

Good morning folks :wave:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good Morning to me! :coffee: Yeah, I'm just now nursing my first cup of joe! But....prayer for a good day for all!
Shabbat Shalom! :)

Hope you have a good day too, Jerusha.

We go to Whataburger.

They serve with whole-wheat buns.

And it is the most inexpensive eatery.:)

We chat a few hours there every Friday unless something comes up:)

That sounds like a fun way to enjoy a Friday with a friend.

I've never eaten at Whataburger.

They have Habit Burger here, and that's good, and Burger Lounge which is really good, but more expensive. They both have good onion rings and I love onion rings... now I'm hungry. :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've never eaten at Whataburger.
I grew up around them and never have either. Now they're hard to find around here. There's one in Foley. I keep meaning to try one.

They have Habit Burger here, and that's good, and Burger Lounge which is really good, but more expensive. They both have good onion rings and I love onion rings... now I'm hungry. :chuckle:
The best burger you can get anywhere around here is at Gulf Shores in a place called The Beach House. Amazingly good. And it's not ridiculously priced.

Thinking about it makes me wish I was there.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I grew up around them and never have either. Now they're hard to find around here. There's one in Foley. I keep meaning to try one.

I just checked, and the nearest one to me is in AZ. I guess that's why I've never had one. :chuckle:

The best burger you can get anywhere around here is at Gulf Shores in a place called The Beach House. Amazingly good. And it's not ridiculously priced.

Thinking about it makes me wish I was there.
Sounds good. Hold the mayo.