If you were a Mexican, would YOU take offense w/ Trump?

republicanchick

how is hearing the truth "offensive"

(btw: aren't we all getting a little SICK of that word...? Geez....)

anyhow... If I were a Mexican, legal or otherwise, i would not automatically take offense @ Trump's words... wouldn't take offense at all...

a person who realizes that all humans are special to God doesn't give one solid ... whatever... what some other person thinks of the group he is in... whether Mexican... Cahtolic..

when the anticatholics attack here on TOL, i just figure they are ignorant, unenlightened, don't know Cahtolicism....

so who cares what a bunch of ignorant, uneducated people think of you??

No, i don't think too many Mexicans were "offended".... just don't think so

and if they were, they maybe should consult a psychologist... or go see Jesus.... one of the other...

___

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

anyhow... If I were a Mexican, legal or otherwise, i would not automatically take offense @ Trump's words... wouldn't take offense at all...

a person who realizes that all humans are special to God doesn't give one solid ... whatever... what some other person thinks of the group he is in... whether Mexican... Cahtolic..

when the anticatholics attack here on TOL, i just figure they are ignorant, unenlightened, don't know Cahtolicism....

and if they were, they maybe should consult a psychologist... or go see Jesus.... one of the other...

Irony-Meter-Explode_zps7l8hyrxx.jpg~original

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The "Donald" has the unique ability to alienate just about anybody and everybody at one time or another - which makes one wonder as to why he is getting so much traction as a Republican presidential hopeful!

Latino Americans are the fastest growing voter group in the nation - Republicans must have a "death wish" to allow Trump to remain as a candidate in good standing among their ranks.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think trump has a deal with hillary
perot gave us the first clinton
and
trump could give us the second one

MarcATL

___
Priceless. ROTFLMBAO!

republicanchick

The "Donald" has the unique ability to alienate just about anybody and everybody at one time or another - which makes one wonder as to why he is getting so much traction as a Republican presidential hopeful!

Latino Americans are the fastest growing voter group in the nation - Republicans must have a "death wish" to allow Trump to remain as a candidate in good standing among their ranks.

the usual lib gobbledygook

again, with libs, speaking the truth is bad... lying (Hellary Clinton) good

as the bible says

"Woe unto them who call evil Good and good Evil

+

republicanchick

it is just beyond stupid to take offense when someone is talking about a GROUP of poeple...

OK, i can u/stand (4 example)Catholics being a little ticked if someone says something like, that Catholics are all idiots or something... but even the anticatholics don't usually say that kind of thing... Oh, wait... they often do... in a way. It's implied at times... But even then... If someone told me that, that all Catholics are stupid, or ignorant or what have you... How does that affect me? It doesn't. I just LOL and think to myself... well, all kinds of stuff

all this nonsense about being "offended"

what a big LIE

just another way to control people... take away free speech...

++++

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
The Donald said:
"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

:think: Hmmm....No, I can't say I took much offense to it myself (I'm pretty thick skinned and used to dumb garbage like this)...But my son did. He's not Mexican but his wife is...and my two grand-children are half-Mexican.
My Son's father-in-law took pretty serious offense to it.

I don't really blame him...His family is one of the tightest hardest working families I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

I think if you asked him his reaction would be something like this:

A message for Donald Trump

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
it is just beyond stupid to take offense when someone is talking about a GROUP of poeple...

OK, i can u/stand (4 example)Catholics being a little ticked if someone says something like, that Catholics are all idiots or something...

You are a walking, talking contradiction ....

republicanchick

:tBut my son did. He's not Mexican but his wife is...and my two grand-children are half-Mexican.
My Son's father-in-law took pretty serious offense to it.

I don't really blame him...His family is one of the tightest hardest working families I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
qA [/YT]

he's a wimp

Trump said "their best" as in: they HAVE "best" as in: not all Mexicans are bad...

as inGrow up all you wimpazoids

++

republicanchick

dumb lib gibberish

wimpiness

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
he's a wimp

Trump said "their best" as in: they HAVE "best" as in: not all Mexicans are bad...

as inGrow up all you wimpazoids

++

Way to insult another member's family member.

Do you consider yourself a wimp when you continually whine about those who insult Catholics?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
There are Mexicans who take offense, along with many Republicans, Democrats, liberals, conservatives, moderates.

This is fact.

republicanchick

There are Mexicans who take offense, along with many Republicans, Democrats, liberals, conservatives, moderates.

This is fact.

b/c most americans are just big wimps... spoiled by easy living

can't handle it when anything isn't perfect according to their definition of the word

+