Grizzly bears are why we need guns in schools

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Gun free zones" are the primary targets for mass shootings, and the fact of them being 'gun free zones' has a lot to do with it.
It's not just the fact that they are easy targets, it's also a stigma in and of itself.

They're putting a proverbial band aid on an out of control cancer (see my last comment as to whose responsible for that cancer).

Because society has made every place like a court building, where nobody can be armed, people are subject to any form of scrutiny, and you could be charged for looking at someone the wrong way, you have a ticking time bomb.

I don't think I'd want angry people who are going to court for various reasons carrying guns inside the court building. There's plenty of police officers in those buildings to deal with any kind of violence.

There's a reason why these things rarely happened before society decided to censor others and control both them and their right to bear arms- it's too bad a lot of people can't see it.
The only thing you can do, in keeping your bias, is to progressively restrict and suffocate society with it.

You Godless Libertarians are the reason our society has become a moral hellhole; too bad more people can't see it.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I'd start off with posting the 10 Commandments; they could be placed somewhere between the metal detectors and the armed security personnel at the school's entrance.

I imagine that my above post gave you secular humanists heartburn just reading it (good).

TUMS® :cool:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You could set a few pigs free in the hall to keep the muslims out.

or just one :)

Rosie-ODonnell-Feb-7.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Is this patriarchical misogyny, or just plain old male chauvinism?

Nobody cares.

Men are over being scrutinized.
Women don't like it done to them, and yet a lot them make a living off of doing just that.

They can cry all they want, it's time to grow the hell up :rolleyes:

1hy283.jpg

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
potential grizzlies. :chuckle:

:Grizzly:
Pit a sufficiently motivated LeBron James against a man half his size and thrice his age---no, make it a lady instead. Pit them against each other in a death match. Is there any way that LeBron James loses this? " God made them male and female, and Samuel Colt made them equal. " Paraphrase.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The age of consent distinguishes children from adults. :)

The age of consent needs to be 16 years old. I thought it was stupid when I was 16, and I think it is stupid now. Alabama is the only state to have kept sense along that line- hearing people talk about 'not being able to consent' before they are 18 is quite frankly just retarded. Not only was one a woman or man by 16 years old just a couple centuries ago, but now a 20 year old can be labeled a sex offender for having sex with someone who is 16- I mean, it really just refutes itself :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The age of consent needs to be 16 years old. I thought it was stupid when I was 16, and I think it is stupid now. Alabama is the only state to have kept sense along that line- hearing people talk about 'not being able to consent' before they are 18 is quite frankly just retarded. Not only was one a woman or man by 16 years old just a couple centuries ago, but now a 20 year old can be labeled a sex offender for having sex with someone who is 16- I mean, it really just refutes itself :rolleyes:
You understand that the difference is not the things done, but the age, that determines whether or not consent occurred.