BANNED
Banned
:chz4brnz:

984697496749864967.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Better to be the wife of a loyal hip hopper than a notorious cheater.

Still defending the baby murdering sodomite Marxist that you won't admit that you voted for Sandy?

While Kennedy was a womanizer, at least he chased after the right gender.

original.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While? Why are you defending an adulterer?

How is stating that Kennedy wasn't a fag defending adultery Sandy?

Oh and by the way Sandy, how many times did you vote for Bill Clinton?

Does your nose grow when you tell these types of whoppers?

You act like homosexuality is a bad thing Sandy.

On that note: You're surely not calling the sodomites in Chi town liars are you Sandy?

Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president

Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/#Of62koOeEYltFqWx.99

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

There should have been no "while" in your sentence. You are excusing a *womanizing* adulterer to take a dig at someone you hate even more.

No, I don't. It's neutral. .

On that note: You're surely not calling the sodomites in Chi town liars are you Sandy?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/#Of62koOeEYltFqWx.99

I am calling them gossips and you a gossip-monger. As much as you hate homosexuals, you certainly have no problem finding them credible when it suits your own agenda. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

There should have been no "while" in your sentence. You are excusing a *womanizing* adulterer to take a dig at someone you hate even more.

JFK for many reasons was a scum, a heterosexual scum I might add.

Quote:

No, I don't. It's neutral.
Neutral as in "If it's your thing, it's no big deal"?

Quote:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-oba...oOeEYltFqWx.99

I am calling them gossips and you a gossip-monger. As much as you hate homosexuals, you certainly have no problem finding them credible when it suits your own agenda.

I am totally shocked and amazed that you act like the baby murdering marxist that you voted for (twice?) being a filthy disease ridden sodomite is a bad thing Sandy.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

He was an adulterer. :duh:

JFK for many reasons was a scum, a heterosexual scum I might add.

He was an adulterer ... though make sure you keep bringing up that he was a heterosexual. As though it makes his adultery more acceptable ...

Nope ... they are neutral.

Neutral as in "If it's your thing, it's no big deal"?

Wrong. Neutral means it's their action, not their sexual orientation, skin color, gender, etc. that determines their character.

I don't know them. Apparently you do if you are willing to latch onto every bit of gossip they throw your way.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-oba...oOeEYltFqWx.99

:chuckle: A secret that his wife and two daughters still don't know about. You would think a wife would pick up on that after 22 years of marriage. :plain:

I am totally shocked and amazed that you act like the baby murdering marxist that you voted for (twice?) being a filthy disease ridden sodomite is a bad thing Sandy.

That's ... interesting. I am not shocked at all that you continue to make things up about other people that you have no knowledge of.