ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
In God's all sufficient Grace.

If you think that living in accordance with God's Will is being overcome in some negative sense, you would be wrong. It is a result of remaining, or as you call it abiding, in Yeshua unless you believe that the Ruach leads us in disobedience to God.

THAT'S what we keep telling you, it is all by grace...it was you who said you sin every day, you have a besetting sin that you cain't get victory over....it has dominion.

The only victory over that sin was got by Christ at Calvary, when you understand that it will hit you between the eyes, it comes by revelation....not by struggling. and weepings and obeyings and rededications. Just BELIEVE.

The devil KNOWS when you believe and he has to back off.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yes the truth is "If any man hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has eternal life and I will raise him up at the last day"

If somebody comes along and says "no but you must obey the commandments" they are lying. That is what happened at Antioch and was a BIG problem.

lying is saying something you know is not true
these are her beliefs
why would she lie about her beliefs
and
you were the only one to use the word earn
I could not find where she used that word
but
you don't seem to really care about the real meaning of words

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
According to Yeshua and Paul, no one is saved until Yeshua says so.

And Jesus said that happens when you believe, not when you obey the law.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

John 6:28-29
28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”
29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
lying is saying something you know is not true
these are her beliefs
why would she lie about her beliefs
and
you were the only one to use the word earn
I could not find where she used that word
but
you don't seem to really care about the real meaning of words

No it isn't that is a wrong definition. There are plenty Democrats and Liberals who believe what they say...but it is a lie.

IMJerusha

It certainly does. You do not aid one ounce in keeping yourself saved.

You say its complete, then you also say we have to keep it - cant be both.

You are double-minded and teach a false gospel.

I believe that no one can take me from Yeshua. I may choose, however, to ignore the leading of the Ruach and do as I please. God gave us the right to choose or reject Him. Yeshua's Words in John 15 reflects that choice.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
According to Yeshua and Paul, no one is saved until Yeshua says so.

That is not true at all both Christ and Paul taught we are saved when we believe, we are born again, we are made new creatures in Christ.

Has this happened to shackles? no...she says these are only clichés

It is SHE who boasts she is not saved

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I believe that no one can take me from Yeshua. I may choose, however, to ignore the leading of the Ruach and do as I please. God gave us the right to choose or reject Him. Yeshua's Words in John 15 reflects that choice.

Then you believe you can cause yourself to lose salvation, how sad for you to not have peace and joy that the good news brings, because lady, thats bad news. It also reflects badly on your message of Christ, its saying you don't trust that He can keep you and that you are so strong you can break His seal needing to crucify Him again each time you mess up, putting Him to open shame :(

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It certainly does. You do not aid one ounce in keeping yourself saved.

You say its complete, then you also say we have to keep it - cant be both.

You are double-minded and teach a false gospel.

That is what I always tell her, she speaks out of both sides of her mouth at once.

IMJerusha

So you sin every day...that's what I said...you are overcome. Yet you flog everyone else.

If you say you have no sin, you deceive yourself and the truth is not in you. And I "flog" no one.

What does Paul say "shall we continue to sin because we are under grace and not under the law?...God forbid

Amen!

That's how I KNOW you are in a struggle, because you are under the law.

The very same struggle that Paul was under and the very same Law that He was under and I'm very glad to be under it. 1 Corinthians 9:21

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
when I say
you have to forgive others in order to be forgiven
is that a lie?

The forgiveness spoken about by Christ is not the forgiveness we receive when we are saved. for example He says "if you do not, then neither will your Father in heaven"

Did you see that?

God is still our Father in heaven, Jesus doesn't say "if you do not forgive men their trespasses then God will no longer be your Father"

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The forgiveness spoken about by Christ is not the forgiveness we receive when we are saved. for example He says "if you do not, then neither will your Father in heaven"

Did you see that?

God is still our Father in heaven, Jesus doesn't say "if you do not forgive men their trespasses then God will no longer be your Father"

answer the question

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If you say you have no sin, you deceive yourself and the truth is not in you. And I "flog" no one.

Amen!

The very same struggle that Paul was under and the very same Law that He was under and I'm very glad to be under it. 1 Corinthians 9:21

You do not have an inkling of a clue about Paul if you think he was under the law...he placed himself under the law as one who is free from the law...in order to save those who are under the law.

The law magnifies and gives strength to sin...it looms large...that is why you folks are always gabbing on about it. you are still under it's dominion.

The more you struggle against sin the stronger it becomes.

When you understand that it is all been taken ou of the way at the cross...you'll get the victory.

Don't you want the victory.....I suppose it is your little pet sin....

IMJerusha

That is not true at all both Christ and Paul taught we are saved when we believe, we are born again, we are made new creatures in Christ.

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad." 2 Corinthians 5:10

"No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continue to sin has either seen him or known him." 1 John 3:6

New creatures don't test God, Tottie.

It is SHE who boasts she is not saved

She isn't boasting. She is stating a fact; the same fact that Paul held to. "Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." Philippians 3:12