The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

Hey W, If you can't handle what I post, place me on ignore? There's an idea!
Otherwise, I'll think you enjoy reading my posts? Perhaps, a guilty pleasure?

Are you trying to be ironic or are you oblivious to your own hypocrisy? If you can't handle what freelight posts, why not place him on ignore?

Perhaps you enjoy reading his posts. A guilty pleasure of yours? ;)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you trying to be ironic or are you oblivious to your own hypocrisy? If you can't handle what freelight posts, why not place him on ignore?

Perhaps you enjoy reading his posts. A guilty pleasure of yours? ;)

I'll let you in on a little secret; I don't read his posts! I only "mock"
his nonsense! All one has to do is read one sentence, and you'll know
where the rest of it is going!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
More truth for the journey.....

More truth for the journey.....

Your stance is anti-Christ and anti-Christian.

This is your mistaken assumption, which would require proof, before such a charge is given. If you know your NT (particularly Johns writings),....the definition of an 'anti-Christ' is one who denies the Father and the Son, and the UB does neither, neither does the UB deny that Jesus came in the flesh.

Furthermore, the UB upholds, teaches and heralds only the highest Christian principles, ethics and morals, promoting the brotherhood of man and Fatherhood of God. Other points could be shared, but you have chosen to remain stubbornly ignorant of the subject, refusing to learn what you are so desperate to attack and villify, so remain unqualified and unequipped (basically inept) to provide a real debate against the material beyond presumption and personally biased bigotry.

You aren't here for dialogue, but only to demean, degrade and discredit. That's it. That's not very impressive as far as being 'Christ-like' since you're really worshipping your own 'image' or 'version' of 'Christainity' or 'truth', while attacking anything that doesn't agree with your religious programming and pre-scribed theology.

Remember 'God' is infinite. Wrap your finite little noggin around that concept. It might be sooner or later that you take 'God' outa your little box, or down from your potter's wheel.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One might think that, if someone; such as yourself, thought they were dealing with an actually Troll, they would place them immediately on ignore?

Status
Not open for further replies.