The Mystery of Christ

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Could be? I don't personally know. Perhaps Totten Linnet is right?

Whatever it is, it's not too big for God to heal. If that is, there's willingness.

Prayer is needed. Maybe even fasting to go along with it.

My mission is to expose fake Christianity and you are very one of them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
so much condemnation from meshak. bordering on hate ?

Here is another one just like you, Levelor. I know he has multiple ID too.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here is another one just like you, Levelor. I know he has multiple ID too.

no just one ID for me. i guess meshak thinks this many people can't possibly disagree with her, so they must be using multiple names. that is hilarious ! ! literally just lol'd !!!! :baby:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and God is immutable.

Do you see how God is, yet does become flesh, yet remains the same?

yeah jamie, do you see ? The Word was WITH God BEFORE The Beginning. then made flesh on earth. why question God's Power and capabilites ? it never works :bang:

Levolor

no just one ID for me. i guess meshak thinks this many people can't possibly disagree with her, so they must be using multiple names. that is hilarious ! ! literally just lol'd !!!! :baby:

Either that.... or..... or.... Only Meshak is posting, and all of us are her personalities??????

Yes, it is humorous... or something.

Levolor

you gotta love her. very endearing indeed. she's growing on me :noway:

Yeah.

A while back I had her on ignore for a short time, but I missed being able to read her posts. So, alas... I ignore her, or not, as I wish. I don't wish to rile her up... seeing how it is so easy to do. May I be forgiven for doing so tonight. (But, just between you and me... it means that she is leaving someone else alone.)

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
then what is SAME. he's talking about Jesus. just read before and after that. just spelling it out for dummies, yes Jesus quoted prophets. who else should He quote ? He said He IS God. that's enough for me - period. you can't handle the Truth ! and OT Lord or God is different than NT. that's the Revealed Mystery. 1 Timothy - 3:16. read it. and many more. rhema ? you are confused. Paul warns of your kind

Hold your horses, patrick. Stop attacking me because you are found lying.

Jesus never said that he was God. On the contrary, he said many times in fool-proof texts that the Father is the only true God.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
who authorized Jesus to say it ? and Paul. and John. and others. i guess that's who authorized me. (it's spelled with a Z - not S. or were you quoting the Bible ?) compiling again ?

Stop this irresponsible talking and consider what God says:

jerzy

Who authorised you to add this word (Jesus) to God's word?

Where you got it from that the word "logos" equates Jesus despite texts like Ac 10:36 or Re 20:4?

Are you aware that Jesus and the NT writers almost always quoted prophets?

Do you know which "word" John referred to?

Try Isa 55:11, Ac 33:6 + 9 (confirmed in Heb 11:3 where the word rhema means utterance; never Jesus) then 2Sam 7:12.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
thanks, those scriptures only show what i believe, God and Jesus are One, ONLY SEPERATED for Jesus' life on earth.

Could you, please highlight this statement in any of the texts I pointed to or simply stop bubling non-Biblical stories.

jerzy

Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Isa 11:3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

Mat 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Joh 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
You would have to line out your thoughts...

I am only pointing to God's word. Study the Bible and you will not ask me for "my thoughts".

jerzy

Are you aware that the LORD of the OT is not the Lord of the NT??

You know far too little to present your ideas about God’s word on the international forum. Changing what God said once for all is called blasphemy in the first place.