ECT Do you see All, Some, None of the Spiritual Gifts in Operation Today?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If I got caught in an elevator with LA, I think I'd
go through the ceiling and chance climbing down
the slippery cables, than spend 5 minutes with
him!

musterion

A4T's points have help demonstrate just how scummy Pentecostalism has been to many many people. Forget the fact the Pentecostals can never document their own claims to miracles; they say they don't HAVE to prove anything, and they say it only to redirect the focus on those who don't believe signs and wonders are for today. Worse, they tell the hurting who DO want to believe and receive that it's your fault you get nothing from God...kind of like what Oatmeal just told Angel. It's a wicked, demonic scam that (1) destroys faith in God by slandering Him with promises He has not made to anyone today, (2) destroys people's faith that God really loves them because they "didn't believe enough," and (3) destroys faith in His Word because it "doesn't work."

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A4T's points have help demonstrate just how scummy Pentecostalism has been to many many people. Forget the fact the Pentecostals can never document their own claims to miracles; they say they don't HAVE to prove it, in order to redirect the focus on those who dont believe signs and wonders are for today. Worse, they tell the hurting who DO want to believe and receive that it's your fault you get nothing from God...kind of like what Oatmeal just told Angel. It's a wicked, demonic scam that destroys faith in God by slandering Him.

I have nothing to do with that.

I just believe what Jesus said.

I do not doubt His word.

LA

journey

A4T's points have help demonstrate just how scummy Pentecostalism has been to many many people. Forget the fact the Pentecostals can never document their own claims to miracles; they say they don't HAVE to prove anything, and they say it only to redirect the focus on those who don't believe signs and wonders are for today. Worse, they tell the hurting who DO want to believe and receive that it's your fault you get nothing from God...kind of like what Oatmeal just told Angel. It's a wicked, demonic scam that (1) destroys faith in God by slandering Him with promises He has not made to anyone today, (2) destroys people's faith that God really loves them because they "didn't believe enough," and (3) destroys faith in His Word because it "doesn't work."

Other than that, their claims are bogus. The claims of raising the dead and drinking deadly poisons (and more) are ridiculous. They fail to rightly divide the Word of God and realize that many of the signs and miracles of the Acts period are NOT for today.

oatmeal

Then raise my son, prove what you interpret as being true. You claim you can do it, so do it already.

Why are you waiting on doing what you claim Jesus told you to do and you now claim isnt even a gift but something you can do at will?

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Why wont you freely give what you claim you received to be able to do?

When God directs someone's path in that direction, and that person obeys, it will happen, but that time will be I Thessalonians 4:13-18

Since you are unaware of what word of knowledge, word of wisdom and discerning of spirits is for, you cannot possibly comprehend that God is in charge of who gets raised from the dead.

What scripture do you believe? Are there any scriptures that you believe?

oatmeal

It appears that la and oatmeal have trapped themselves in their own nonsense. They would have been more kind to themselves by simply admitting they were wrong. Instead, they're making things worse for themselves. Everyone else already knows they are wrong.

Since scripture teaches believers, not unbelievers, you will miss out on the great love and power of God, though you do not have to.

Blessed are they that believe, but have not seen.

Your opinions mean nothing, God's word is everything

God's word says I have the nine manifestations available to me, I believe it. I Corinthians 12:7-11

Why don't you believe those words?

oatmeal

Christ was sent to the "Lost sheep of the House of Israel!" Not
to the gentiles! Jesus spoke the "Kingdom Message." When Christ
met Saul (Paul) on the Road to Damascus, He sent him to the
gentiles with the "Grace Message!" You're not a member of the
"Lost sheep of the House of Israel, living while Christ had His
earthly ministry! You MUST read and Study "Paul's Gospel!"

You're extremely confused!!

Evidently, Peter and Stephen and Philip and Paul and Ananias did not get your memo.

God did not get your memo.

Tell God that His word is wrong.

You are pitiful or is it just stubborn?

oatmeal

BIG difference between what Paul is saying to the gentile
believers and what's being said in the four Gospels and
early Acts! You don't see it because, you don't know how
to "rightly divide the word!"

IF you read that you would know that Paul did mighty works among the Gentiles

oatmeal

Mark 9:23

Repeating Jesus word in similar circumstances is wrong?

You are in need of some spiritual testosterone.

oatmeal

Other than that, their claims are bogus. The claims of raising the dead and drinking deadly poisons (and more) are ridiculous. They fail to rightly divide the Word of God and realize that many of the signs and miracles of the Acts period are NOT for today.

Show me

Show me where God's word says we are supposed to drink poison.

Foolish people.

It is clear that it is conditional, if someone unknowingly drinks poison, or takes up a serpent.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are no public example of any of those qualities

You should become a doer of the word and not a hearer only

Heal the sick!
You first! Get on over there to the local infirmary and get to work, poser! And why does that hospital even exist if there's a bunch of people out there who have the power to heal them? And morgues? Where are all of you at when it comes to raising the dead?

john w

Hall of Fame
Only those who do not believe the words of Jesus and Paul, would think that..............

, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 ...............Jesus said all of those things and commanded His disciples to teach them to all nations.

LA

Do this-"Jesus" said it-"commanded" it:

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Mark 1:44 KJV
And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Why do you not " not believe the words of Jesus," wolf-ette?

See how that works, you religious droid?

john w

Hall of Fame
I have nothing to do with that.

I just believe what Jesus said.

I do not doubt His word.

LA

Fine-believe this-do it:

Luke 18:22 KJV
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Mark 1:44 KJV
And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Why do you not " believe what Jesus said?" Why do you "doubt His word?"

Watch the spin, or punt-guaranteed. Watch.