How long will they be gone....

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
is he gone again? :noway:

:noid: never mind - it's been a couple of those days - i've changed my courseload three times and my departmental registration twice

turns out i've earned a degree for the work i've done the past several months which means i couldn't continue in that department

anyhoo, i'm currently registered in the chemical dependency counseling program in order to take the one course i wanted, abnormal psych, and one i didn't particularly want, sociology - marriage and family, in order to retain part-time status for financial aid reasons

and i'm in a twice weekly, three hours a night training program as well

i suspect my tol time will have to fade :(

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Christian Liberty came back, but he is in the red again.
Granite is also red.
Granite - 5 points=5 days
Squeaky - 7 points=2 weeks
Christian Liberty - 9 points=3 months.

Those boys need to tread lightly if and when they return. When CL returns it will almost be 2015. I'll bet he rings in the new year with another infraction and gets sent off for 6 months.

GFR7

is he gone again? :noway:

:noid: never mind - it's been a couple of those days - i've changed my courseload three times and my departmental registration twice

turns out i've earned a degree for the work i've done the past several months which means i couldn't continue in that department

anyhoo, i'm currently registered in the chemical dependency counseling program in order to take the one course i wanted, abnormal psych, and one i didn't particularly want, sociology - marriage and family, in order to retain part-time status for financial aid reasons

and i'm in a twice weekly, three hours a night training program as well

i suspect my tol time will have to fade :(
Yes, congratulations. :D
I hope you will still be on from time to time? :(

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Didn't know Granite had been banned. I see quip and Stuu are still red, do you know for how long?

Evo
Sorry I missed this when you posted it.
Quip is back.
Stuu achieved 8 points on Sept 25th. 8 points sends you off for a one month vacation.

Letsargue

meshak has reached 7 points so she will be on vacation for 2 weeks.

Two WEEKS!!!!?? -- For What????? -- FOR Being Harassed?????

Pick on some one until they BREAK??? - How many POINTS Does GM HAVE? For ALL His "Harassment", And all other breaking of the Rules???!!! (( Calling Knight a MORON )!!!! -- YES!!! - Everyone ELSE Gets Points!!! - Who's he kin to, or BOSS OF??

Paul David -- 101214

glorydaz

Two WEEKS!!!!?? -- For What????? -- FOR Being Harassed?????

Pick on some one until they BREAK??? - How many POINTS Does GM HAVE? For ALL His "Harassment", And all other breaking of the Rules???!!! (( Calling Knight a MORON )!!!! -- YES!!! - Everyone ELSE Gets Points!!! - Who's he kin to, or BOSS OF??

Paul David -- 101214

How many people have you called "moron" or stupid or idiots? Have you ever offered one apology? No....so shut up, you ornery old coot and get over yourself.