Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
c'mon anna, i know you can do it!

did the actions of those who died "protecting their loved ones" meet the definition of "cower"?

did they crouch down in fear?
For those who weren't around for it, he and CW felt comfortable describing those who died in that theater shooting while shielding loved ones as "cowards".

cowards cower :idunno:

brave people stand up to a threat and face it

those who confronted the threat acted heroically

those who ran in fear or crouched down to hide? :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
and the chubby little girl with sticky fingers declares victory and runs away like the frightened little girl she is :darwinsm:

darn - i really thought she had it in her to answer, too

I'm right here. You lost, and it shows all over you. Pathetic.

And by the way, you've never seen me so quit pretending you know what I look like.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Fear isn't the same as cowardice.
They know anna. And anyone reading them knows there's no love in them, only frustration and anger focused through whatever is handy.

You can't actually talk about their actions, can you? Just go with the label hero, and start quoting scripture, it worked for TH.
You began using the hero word first and repeatedly in your mocking those Christ honored in scripture:

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

But then you have a history of that. Every post, really, given your username and your stand against his divinity. So nothing you do beyond that should surprise.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
They know anna. And anyone reading them knows there's no love in them, only frustration and anger focused through whatever is handy.

You began using the hero word first and repeatedly in your mocking those Christ honored in scripture:

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

But then you have a history of that. Every post, really, given your username and your stand against his divinity. So nothing you do beyond that should surprise.

how about you town?

care to take a crack at the definition of "cower"?

or would you prefer to cower behind your pretence of ignoring me to avoid the inevitable loss? :chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
This thread's officially dead, is there another one discussing Ferguson that didn't degenerate into a total high school hot mess?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

did Christ crouch down in fear?

did He cower?

go ahead town, keep hiding behind ignore

Christ's Word

The only example I can find:
http://www.examiner.com/article/spe...actors-to-deploy-high-threat-team-to-ferguson
which leads me to believe that many businesses aren't hiring private security companies. The smallest detail of the ongoing issues in Ferguson is being reported. I doubt news agencies would leave this out.

As if than is national media? No, that is internet media. Johns guys at Assymetric Solutions are good guys. Sam the sniper instructor there is outstanding.