BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I JUST Can't understand your ( Ungodly ) Sarcasm!! - I get that same garbage ALL the Time from You For NO REASON!! -- You cannot give Reason for IT, - It's Impossible!!!

Just what IS Your "Authority" for all this nonsense OF YOURS ( Here ) Anyhow??? -- You're Not a Boss here, what ever they're called. --- But something VERY Strange is going ON here and NOW!!

Never know the Truth, just like the Government!!!

Paul, David -- 081214

Be very careful Paul, David, the government might be listening
in your ear, as we speak!!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I JUST Can't understand your ( Ungodly ) Sarcasm!! - I get that same garbage ALL the Time from You For NO REASON!! -- You cannot give Reason for IT, - It's Impossible!!!

Just what IS Your "Authority" for all this nonsense OF YOURS ( Here ) Anyhow??? -- You're Not a Boss here, what ever they're called. --- But something VERY Strange is going ON here and NOW!!

Christians??? - Just who is for OBAMA Here?? -- How many people's Lives is Obama responsible for Now?? - 200,000, - 300,000, - 500,000 Now??? - And how many here supports HIM and his male wife?? And Here you all are ( SLAMMING Freelight )!!!! - I just Don't Understand that!!!
Something is really wrong here, but we will - Never know the Truth, just like the Government!!!

Paul, David -- 081214

Matthew 7:15 [Full Chapter]

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

So many so called religious people talk a good game but inwardly they are wolves. The fascinating thing about internet posting is it comes from the inner life of the poster.

If you read through this hate thread you will quickly notice that the haters have no real arguments, just lies and more lies, they hate without a cause other than perhaps their own wounded pride.

We answer their insincere questions but they refuse to answer ours, we provide evidence but they refuse to even read or acknowledge it.

I think they are an embarrassment to those of their own cause.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I wonder if URANTIAN summers are as warm as earth summers?

Urantia is the heavenly name for the earth like Michael is the heavenly name for Jesus.

(1.5) 0:0.5 Your world, Urantia, is one of many similar inhabited planets which comprise the local universe of Nebadon. This universe, together with similar creations, makes up the superuniverse of Orvonton, from whose capital, Uversa, our commission hails. Orvonton is one of the seven evolutionary superuniverses of time and space which circle the never-beginning, never-ending creation of divine perfection — the central universe of Havona. At the heart of this eternal and central universe is the stationary Isle of Paradise, the geographic center of infinity and the dwelling place of the eternal God.

Letsargue

There is a (( Trinity )) of Man Being, or Being Man. -- "Human Being" is Not one of them. There is No such thing as a - "Human Being"; - or to say: There is no such thing as Man "Being Humane" )!! - Humane man, is something that does not exist. - If you think there is any such thing as a "Human Being", You are very much "empty" of Knowledge.

The Trinity of "Man Being", is: (( Neighbor, Enemy, AND Evil )). There is No More of anything of the "MAN BEING"!! - "Friend", is not a part of the man Being, but of God, or Good, Good Being, or to say: "Good and Honest Heart". Only God is GOOD, and Christ is the "God Being", or the ONE that is "BEING GOOD".

I, - that is I, - AM JOINED TO NO "MAN BEING", Or Their Kind Of "EVIL", Such As The "False CHRISTIAN", or to say, the "EVIL BEING". -- I am not one of Them or one of ((( YOU ))), You are the "EVIL", and they are Just - "Neighbor", Not of "God", or "GOOD", - Just "Neighbor", and You can not stand it!!

I Think I understand now; - BEING that there is Nothing GOOD, or God / Good Being - about your World. -- I am JUST going to wait for the END of each of you to Loose ALL the World each of you have "gained", and Lost the Good Being. --- I AM HERE JUST Observing!! -- Your Antichrist has been revealed already, but you all deny it of Course!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081314

Letsargue

The more you talk, the MORE You show just who you work for, and TOL falls deeper into the corrupt minds of their / "THEIR" Hidden Mental Followers. - It is CLEAR How you can continue (( Slamming )) people (( ~you )) don't like.

It's the Law!!! - Not here, with You in control, with NO rejection what EVER You DO!!! - (( Americans HAS The Right to their OWN Beliefs )) of everything. You ALSO, -- (( HOWEVER!!! )), No one has the right to carry on the way You do to people who Has done NOTHING TO You or TOL, anymore than ANY Marxist or Atheists (( HERE On TOL ))!!!

If I were these Guys, I would Delete everything I've said to you Here On YOUR Cursed Hating Thread. You're doing it only for the "Publicity" of it. - It just Fits your -- Person of EVIL!!!

And You Call yourself a "CHRISTIAN", - These guys Don't even ((( LIE ))) that much. -- I Have NEVER SEEN Such Hate from anyone except - OBAMA And the Man he's Married to!!! - You are Twins in Mind!!!

Paul, David, -- 081314

Did you Know??
Like your two leaders of your KINGDOM??

(((( Luke 17:34 KJV )))) -- 34- " ( I tell you, in that night ) ( there shall be (( "two men" )) ( in one bed ); ((( the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left )))". --//-----

Paul, David -- 081314

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The more you talk, the MORE You show just who you work for, and TOL falls deeper into the corrupt minds of their / "THEIR" Hidden Mental Followers. - It is CLEAR How you can continue (( Slamming )) people (( ~you )) don't like.

It's the Law!!! - Not here, with You in control, with NO rejection what EVER You DO!!! - (( Americans HAS The Right to their OWN Beliefs )) of everything. You ALSO, -- (( HOWEVER!!! )), No one has the right to carry on the way You do to people who Has done NOTHING TO You or TOL, anymore than ANY Marxist or Atheists (( HERE On TOL ))!!!

If I were these Guys, I would Delete everything I've said to you Here On YOUR Cursed Hating Thread. You're doing it only for the "Publicity" of it. - It just Fits your -- Person of EVIL!!!

And You Call yourself a "CHRISTIAN", - These guys Don't even ((( LIE ))) that much. -- I Have NEVER SEEN Such Hate from anyone except - OBAMA And the Man he's Married to!!! - You are Twins in Mind!!!

Paul, David, -- 081314

Did you Know??
Like your two leaders of your KINGDOM??

(((( Luke 17:34 KJV )))) -- 34- " ( I tell you, in that night ) ( there shall be (( "two men" )) ( in one bed ); ((( the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left )))". --//-----

Paul, David -- 081314

Well, this post was rather refreshing, enlightening, and, somewhat
sane, not quite, but at least you gave it a shot!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is a (( Trinity )) of Man Being, or Being Man. -- "Human Being" is Not one of them. There is No such thing as a - "Human Being"; - or to say: There is no such thing as Man "Being Humane" )!! - Humane man, is something that does not exist. - If you think there is any such thing as a "Human Being", You are very much "empty" of Knowledge.

The Trinity of "Man Being", is: (( Neighbor, Enemy, AND Evil )). There is No More of anything of the "MAN BEING"!! - "Friend", is not a part of the man Being, but of God, or Good, Good Being, or to say: "Good and Honest Heart". Only God is GOOD, and Christ is the "God Being", or the ONE that is "BEING GOOD".

I, - that is I, - AM JOINED TO NO "MAN BEING", Or Their Kind Of "EVIL", Such As The "False CHRISTIAN", or to say, the "EVIL BEING". -- I am not one of Them or one of ((( YOU ))), You are the "EVIL", and they are Just - "Neighbor", Not of "God", or "GOOD", - Just "Neighbor", and You can not stand it!!

I Think I understand now; - BEING that there is Nothing GOOD, or God / Good Being - about your World. -- I am JUST going to wait for the END of each of you to Loose ALL the World each of you have "gained", and Lost the Good Being. --- I AM HERE JUST Observing!! -- Your Antichrist has been revealed already, but you all deny it of Course!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081314

This post was a bit inarticulate, and lacks any degree of sanity! Sorry
Paul, I have to give you a D- on this one! Keep trying though, I'm
rooting for ya buddy!

Letsargue

Seems like 'Letsargue' is insinuating that GM is a card
carrying member of the "Illuminati?"

((( BOY )))!!!

I Don't SEE how You get AWAY with ALL This EGGING someone ON, trying your best to get them BANNED!! -- I think Knight went through some of these - this morning, and HOW He could Possibly allow you to continue this absolute violation of the Christian behavior and motives!!

You hated guys, Please don't pay any mind to this creature, even though He is a danger to any one who he HATES, and Knight Must Know that!!! - This hatful non-christian, Christian "Hater" hates anyone who is not Just like him, or don't have the support that he has!! - He's doing everything that he can to get Me and you guys Banned completely.

It's very Strange that - My teachings are Far more distant from theirs than you alls - BY Far!! -- There's Nothing strange about flying saucers!! A Great % of any "~Christian group believes in flying saucers, and GHOSTS, and Big foot!!! Those are not his "problem", he just doesn't like US, and it's not the Teaching!! AND He has the support of the Bosses here, through Brown nosing.

Just, - I don't Know!! - We're going to be Banned, No matter what we say or Do, so just prepare yourselves!!

Paul, David -- 081314

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((( BOY )))!!!

I Don't SEE how You get AWAY with ALL This EGGING someone ON, trying your best to get them BANNED!! -- I think Knight went through some of these - this morning, and HOW He could Possibly allow you to continue this absolute violation of the Christian behavior and motives!!

You hated guys, Please don't pay any mind to this creature, even though He is a danger to any one who he HATES, and Knight Must Know that!!! - This hatful non-christian, Christian "Hater" hates anyone who is not Just like him, or don't have the support that he has!! - He's doing everything that he can to get Me and you guys Banned completely.

It's very Strange that - My teachings are Far more distant from theirs than you alls - BY Far!! -- There's Nothing strange about flying saucers!! A Great % of any "~Christian group believes in flying saucers, and GHOSTS, and Big foot!!! Those are not his "problem", he just doesn't like US, and it's not the Teaching!! AND He has the support of the Bosses here, through Brown nosing.

Just, - I don't Know!! - We're going to be Banned, No matter what we say or Do, so just prepare yourselves!!

Paul, David -- 081314

How about the "Loch Ness monster" do you believe in the Loch
Ness monster?"

Caino

BANNED
Banned
(1114.7) 101:8.3 Faith has falsified its trust when it presumes to deny realities and to confer upon its devotees assumed knowledge. Faith is a traitor when it fosters betrayal of intellectual integrity and belittles loyalty to supreme values and divine ideals. Faith never shuns the problem-solving duty of mortal living. Living faith does not foster bigotry, persecution, or intolerance.