Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have a question for TOL's full time drama queen and part time Nazi historian Art Brain:

During your 2+ hour tour of the Holocaust Museum, was it mentioned that 7-10 million Christians were murdered by Adolf Hitler's thugs?

qj2bhirhipchok6gery4.jpg

I'd suggest you go to the Holocaust museum yourself and you can find out, along with a wake up call you badly need in addition.

(For those of you that don't read drama queen, Art just said that the Holocaust Museum, which was heavily influenced by the Christian hating LGBTQueer movement, neglected to point out that 7-10 million Christians were also murdered by the homosexuals of the Third Reich).

Arthur Brain

(For those of you that don't read drama queen, Art just said that the Holocaust Museum, which was heavily influenced by the Christian hating LGBTQueer movement, neglected to point out that 7-10 million Christians were also murdered by the homosexuals of the Third Reich).

Oh, come now aCW, there's no need to be embarrassed by the fact that you display all of the characteristics that you project onto me. I also said or implied no such thing in regards to the holocaust museum and merely encouraged you to visit it yourself as you could do with an actual wake up call.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Oh, come now aCW, there's no need to be embarrassed by the fact that you display all of the characteristics that you project onto me. I also said or implied no such thing in regards to the holocaust museum and merely encouraged you to visit it yourself as you could do with an actual wake up call.

One would think that you would gladly talk about the mass murder of 7-10 million Christians at the hands of the brutal thugs of the Third Reich Art....

unless

you weren't told about it at the heavily LGBTQueer influenced Holocaust Museum.

Arthur Brain

One would think that you would gladly talk about the mass murder of 7-10 million Christians at the hands of the brutal thugs of the Third Reich Art....

unless

When you can show that the Holocaust Museum is deliberately suppressing information along with the annuls of documented academia and history on the subject of homosexuality/Nazism then by all means bring it to the table. Was the Third Reich brutal? Undoubtedly. Were Christians victims of such? Undoubtedly too. Were the Nazi's predominantly or even exclusively homosexual? Of course not.

GFR7

Arthur Brain said:
Were the Nazi's predominantly or even exclusively homosexual? Of course not.
This is the conspiracy theory version of Nazism, and unfortunately once one has imbibed a conspiracy theory, there is no coming back from it.

Arthur Brain

This is the conspiracy theory version of Nazism, and unfortunately once one has imbibed a conspiracy theory, there is no coming back from it.

It is indeed, though I also suspect that aCW's origins are not of this world either considering how off the planet he is...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

unless

When you can show that the Holocaust Museum is deliberately suppressing information along with the annuls of documented academia and history on the subject of homosexuality/Nazism then by all means bring it to the table.

Being that you were told nothing of Hitler and the rampant homosexuality in the German Army during your tour of the Holocaust Museum; and being that the reason for that is the heavily biased influence that homosexual activist Klaus Mueller brought to the exhibit as liaison for the gay and lesbian community, I'm not the least bit surprised that the murder of 7-10 million Christians wasn't mentioned, as victimization is a big part of the LGBTQueer movement.

8f0469d077.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4143190&postcount=3916

I have a question for you Art:

Are you and GFR7 an "item"? (you two bond magnificently over the cause of homosexuality). If so, how does it feel for the first time in your life to play the alpha role?

Nazaroo

7-10 million Christians were also murdered by the homosexuals of the Third Reich

^ This. Lest they be forgotten.

And on Resurrection Day, they will be remembered for confronting their murderers.

Arthur Brain

Being that you were told nothing of Hitler and the rampant homosexuality in the German Army during your tour of the Holocaust Museum; and being that the reason for that is the heavily biased influence that homosexual activist Klaus Mueller brought to the exhibit as liaison for the gay and lesbian community, I'm not the least bit surprised that the murder of 7-10 million Christians wasn't mentioned, as victimization is a big part of the LGBTQueer movement.

Hmm, I rather think the reason for not being informed of such during the tour was due to it not actually being true aCW, as actual academia and established history in regards to WWII would verify. It's not as though the Holocaust Museum is rewriting history like say...hmmm, what were their names again? Oh yes, Lively & Abrams.

I have a question for you Art:

Are you and GFR7 an "item"? (you two bond magnificently over the cause of homosexuality). If so, how does it feel for the first time in your life to play the alpha role?

Hmm, that's not so much a question as a projection really isn't it?

And you wonder why people think you're a closet case. It's almost sad...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
7-10 million Christians were also murdered by the homosexuals of the Third Reich

^ This. Lest they be forgotten.

And on Resurrection Day, they will be remembered for confronting their murderers.

Many of those Christians were people like this that earlier fell for Hitler's lies:

orsen.jpg

Will Christians ever learn?

081217_warren2_smith.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who would have thought that looting liquor stores and sodomy went together?

Two Women Who Met As Ferguson Protesters Get Married

Dec. 10, 2014

Alexis Templeton and Brittany Ferrell first met while demonstrating in Ferguson, Missouri, following the death of unarmed Michael Brown and a grand jury’s subsequent decision to not indict the police officer who shot him.

B5AUPJTCcAAL_-m.jpg

http://www.buzzfeed.com/skarlan/two-women-who-met-as-ferguson-protesters-get-married

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like their male homosexual allies, lesbos sure are expensive to us taxpayers.

$524,403 Gov't Study Examines Link Between Diabetes and Lesbian, Bisexual Women

Dec. 16, 2014

"The National Institutes of Health through its National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases has awarded $524,403 in taxpayer dollars to San Diego University to study diabetes and sexual orientation in women.

"Type 2 diabetes (T2D) contributes to substantial morbidity, disability, and premature mortality in the U.S.," the grant said.

"Lesbian and Bisexual (LB) women may be at elevated risk for developing T2D because they are more likely than heterosexual women to experience Obesity and other risk factors linked with T2D such as cigarette smoking, Violence victimization, and depressive distress," the grant added."

Read more: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mel...es-link-between-diabetes-and-lesbian-bisexual

(And who would have thought for a moment that this cigar smoking dyke would have health problems?).

Big-Fat-Dyke-on-a-bike.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With republicrats like FL Governor Jeb Bush and Mitt "which way is the political wind blowing today?" Romney getting ready to make their 2016 Presidential bid, not to mention Libertarian Rand Paul as well: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95628, it's time that social conservatives start doing what needs to be done so that this good man will be our next President of the United States.

0.jpg

Make some phone calls in your area and find out what you need to do to become politically involved.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before I move onto another topic, leaving behind Hitler's homosexuality and how the modern day LGBTQueer and Neo Nazi movements mirror his behavior, beliefs and tactics, I wanted to share excerpts of an article by conservative Jew and syndicated columnist Don Feder that is relevant to the things we were just talking about; it's entitled:

There's Nothing Obama Cares About Less Than Jewish Blood

donfeder.jpg

Don Feder

December 15, 2014

"Is Barack Hussein Obama an anti-Semite? Wrong question. However the president feels about Jews in his heart of hearts, he is comfortable among anti-Semites, indifferent to the fate of Israel and the foremost Western apologist for Islam, the principal source of anti-Semitism in the world today.

Two incidents bring this into sharp focus: In the aftermath of Ferguson, the emergence of Al Sharpton as Obama's point man on race, and the administration's surreal denial of a connection between the Muslim Brotherhood and terrorism.

The creep who masquerades as a man of the cloth is a White House fixture. Since 2009, Sharpton has visited no fewer than 61 times. Politico describes the race-baiter extraordinaire as Obama's "go-to man on race." A White House aide explained: "There's a trust factor with the Rev. from the Oval Office on down. He gets it, and he's got credibility in the community that nobody else has got. There's really no one else out there who does what he does."

How true. On race issues, no one can demagogue like the Rev. From Tawana Brawley and the Duke lacrosse players to Trayvon Martin and Ferguson, Missouri, no one is better at exploiting frauds, engendering racial hatred and inciting paranoia than Al Sharpton.

Then there was Sharpton's role in the 1991 Crown Heights pogrom. After a Hasidic motorist accidentally killed a black child, there were three days of the worst anti-Semitic riots this country has ever seen. A rabbinical student was knifed to death to shouts of "Kill the Jew!"

Into this inferno stepped the rhyming Rev. – with a can of kerosene. At the child's funeral, Sharpton railed at Hasidic Jews, calling them "diamond merchants with the blood of innocent babies on their hands." "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house," Sharpton blustered – brave man with a mob at his back.

Obama has a 30-year history of close relationships with anti-Semites.

For 19 years, he sat in the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's Church of the Good Storm Trooper, as his mentor spewed Jew-hatred. Wright (who, in the aftermath of 911, called on God to "damn America") compared Zionism to apartheid, accused the Israelis of "ethnic cleansing," and said Jews illegally occupied Palestinian land. For creatures like Wright, "Zionists" is a code word for Jews. Occasionally, the mask slips, as it did in 2009, when Wright complained "them Jews" weren't going to let the president see him.

Wright is a recipient of a B'nai B'rith brotherhood award compared to his friend, Nazi of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who calls Judaism a "gutter religion." Farrakhan received an award from a newsmagazine connected to Wright's church, and edited by his daughter, which says the man who blames Jews for both the slave trade and the rise of Hitler "truly epitomized greatness."

What would anti-Semitism be without Islam – a few skinheads wandering around painting swastikas? What the Third Reich was for 12 years, Islam has been for 1,300. Its Jew-hatred is ingrained, based on the Koran."

Read more: http://www.grasstopsusa.com/df121514.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can't think of a better time than the season that Jesus the Christ was born in for you pagans, atheists and CINOs (Christian In Name Only) to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Oh come let us (all) adore Him, Christ the Lord.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Very nice. I already adore Him.

I had quite the conversation in another thread this morning with the one that you adore (WizardofOz/Scot). He has quite the temper. I suspect when the two of you have indifferences that it isn't pretty.

domestic-violence.jpg

GFR7

I had quite the conversation in another thread this morning with the one that you adore (WizardofOz/Scot). He has quite the temper. I suspect when the two of you have indifferences that it isn't pretty.

domestic-violence.jpg

What does Wiz have to do with Scot (who has read here but has never registered? Anyway, he's long gone now.) What do you mean "indifferences that isn't pretty" ? Are you drunk, aCW? :jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.