Definition of a Christian:

Letsargue

Oh I get it. You're His mouth piece, eh? Or, you're Him? Or, an angel perhaps? Glad to finally meet you.

Daniel

Well, I didn’t say that, but if you read the Truth / Christ, which is what God (( Has Said )), “We will see each other at your last day”!! – Did I say that or did God??

Paul – 082412

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
depends on definition

depends on definition

~*~*~

The 'definition' depends on who you ask and where you look ;)

:sherlock:

pj

OMEGA

Hey , Letsargue,

A Christian is one who obeys Christ ,

why do you still have Long hair

when the Bible says that it is a Shame for a man to wear long hair.
----------------------

Last edited:

rainee

Did you see what Knight said about you on the slogan thread?
It was pretty cute!
Anyway don't you get picked on too?
So why pick on Paul?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
point of view.....

point of view.....

I mean (( "Definition" )), not a bunch of foolish ( Theories )!!!!

Paul -- 082512

Well,....still depends on who you ask.

I'm not sure 'God' cares about all the religious qualifications and assumptions of religious human egos contending for or protecting their 'golden calves' and 'pet dogmas'. But who knows,...that could be just the kind of 'gods' they have imagined for themselves.

Imagine that.

pj

Letsargue

Well,....still depends on who you ask.

I'm not sure 'God' cares about all the religious qualifications and assumptions of religious human egos contending for or protecting their 'golden calves' and 'pet dogmas'. But who knows,...that could be just the kind of 'gods' they have imagined for themselves.

Imagine that.

pj

God created the Truth that is taught by Christians, not the Fools!!!

Any fool can ( either follow God or follow Satan ), because it doesn't matter to (( You ))!!!!

Paul -- 082612

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God created the Truth that is taught by Christians, not the Fools!!!

Can you prove 'christians' somehow have a 'monopoly' on 'truth'?

Only 'God' is Truth or Reality.

Any fool can ( either follow God or follow Satan ), because it doesn't matter to (( You ))!!!!

Recognition of what is real is essential, not being a 'follower'.

pj

Letsargue

Can you prove 'christians' somehow have a 'monopoly' on 'truth'?

Only 'God' is Truth or Reality.

Recognition of what is real is essential, not being a 'follower'.

pj

If you don’t ( know ) that, ( No one can tell you the same thing that God said )!!

It’s the Christians only who are in Christ the Truth of God!! – That’s all, - and in Him there is no darkness (( “At All” )). >>-- Galatians 3:27-29 KJV ----//-- ((( Now ))) you tell all of us, fools and non-fools that there is a ( “Single lost fool” ) in Christ!!!!! - That Scripture was written to the “Church”, the “Non-fools”!!! -- There are none who are “NOT” (( Baptized into Christ )) that are in Christ the Truth!! – Only the Christians ((( Have Christ the Truth, the Life, the Word of God, and the Light of God))), - ((((( None other )))))!!!!! --- Now What??? - Read it again; - that’s what God (( Said ))!! – You are saving yourself from yourself, and that’s (( All ))!!!!

How are you ever going to prove me wrong????

Paul – 082612

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
If you don’t ( know ) that, ( No one can tell you the same thing that God said )!!

It’s the Christians only who are in Christ the Truth of God!! – That’s all, - and in Him there is no darkness (( “At All” )). >>-- Galatians 3:27-29 KJV ----//-- ((( Now ))) you tell all of us, fools and non-fools that there is a ( “Single lost fool” ) in Christ!!!!! - That Scripture was written to the “Church”, the “Non-fools”!!! -- There are none who are “NOT” (( Baptized into Christ )) that are in Christ the Truth!! – Only the Christians ((( Have Christ the Truth, the Life, the Word of God, and the Light of God))), - ((((( None other )))))!!!!! --- Now What??? - Read it again; - that’s what God (( Said ))!! – You are saving yourself from yourself, and that’s (( All ))!!!!

How are you ever going to prove me wrong????

Paul – 082612

Good luck :wave:

pj