Going to the Movies: past, present, future.

Arthur Brain

Hmmm? I'm sorry, what did you say?

Felicitations ma'am. One must take ones leave to supervise the latest waistcoat production line and associated elocution lessons, lest one regress to inappropriate misuse of Anglo Saxon.....

One is also now departing to indulge in the cinematic and artistic visual splendour of 'Alien' the directors cut.

:cloud9:

some other dude

Fallen, with Denzel Washington, John Goodman, Donald Sutherland, James Gandolfini and Elias Koteas

and speaking of Koteas, how about

The Prophecy, with Koteas, Virginia Madsen, Christopher Walken as a wonderfully psychotic Angel Gabriel, Eric Stoltz, Amanda Plummer and Viggo Mortensen as a really evil Lucifer

and speaking of Stolz and Plummer and Walken, how about

Pulp Fiction

and speaking of Walken and Gandolfini, how about

True Romance

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Underrated? It won multiple Oscars and tons of other awards that year. It was nominated for a Best Picture Oscar.

Great film.

Oh, didn't know that. I assumed it was just pushed into the shadows, not really hearing too much about it.

How about the Hangover part 2? That movie took more criticism then it should have. I thought it was as brilliant as the 1st.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Little Miss Sunshine is all coming back now- Steve Carell as the ex-drug addict and homosexual :chuckle:

Quincy

Felicitations ma'am. One must take ones leave to supervise the latest waistcoat production line and associated elocution lessons, lest one regress to inappropriate misuse of Anglo Saxon.....

One is also now departing to indulge in the cinematic and artistic visual splendour of 'Alien' the directors cut.

:cloud9:

How funny you mentioned anglo saxon, Sir Brain. I just got done READING ( a book) Adventures in Wonderland for the countless time and you remind me of Haigha with his anglo-saxan attitudes! Plus, he's a rabbit :eek: