toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I
would ban
Chrys one
Day for every

:D

Silent hunter, jerzy. Just because the last few days they have been 100% troll mode.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My smouldering gripe, is that my husband was permanently banned after ONE post on TOL, opposing Clete, who is nicer than ghost.

For Knight to ask such a question really galls me on this account, because I do not think Knight really cares about those who oppose hatefulness.

He has his groupies who he will defend to the death.

Nang
Why do you suppose God predestined this heartache for you? :idunno:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is that phrase from somewhere else? "Nicer than Ghost" has a certain familiarity to it... :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
First of all, Psalmist. He is a cad and a popinjay, and is constantly making those sarcastic 'Happy Birthday' troll threads and yet is forgiven TIME AFTER TIME by the biased admins.

Knight is another user I'd like to see leave forever as he never contributes anything worthwhile to the forum and, as far as I can see, is just an all-around public nuisance and waste of bandwidth.

MrRadish is a pompous, inane fool who clutters threads with his feeble, laboured attempts at humour. Permabanned.

Bybee is as foul mouthed as she is mean spirited, has no respect for anyone, and constantly makes long, pretentious threads about subjects she knows nothing about then shouts down anyone who disagrees with her. Same with Ktoyou. A ban would teach them both much-needed tolerance and intellectual rigour.

And I think we should bring back CRASH, Just Tom and BillyBob and give them mod powers. Now there were three gentlemen who knew their way around a polite discussion.

EDIT: Kmoney would not only be banned but made to endure three gruelling years of salad boot camp to show him the respect an ancient and honourable vegetable deserves. Teach him to... know his roots. :)Nineveh: YEEEAAAAH)
POTD :first:

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
My feelings are hurt.

Nobody wanted to ban me except me. :(

:idea: Guess I'll just have to try harder! :devil:

I'd ban Some Other Dude, Ghost, Nick_M, SaultoPaul, :chicken:man, and heir.

SoD goes for being an obnoxious turd, and the others go for being heretics.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would Perma Ban--Spambots, spammers, link droppers, and repeat offenders in the following categories: Those that make disgusting vile posts--blasphemers, those that disrespect the staff and those that name call and smear members without just cause.

Simple time outs for one time offenses on the rules. Spambots and spammers Perma Ban. If a person joins just to link drop to his blog, boot permanently. That is how I would do it.

If a guy joins just a promote a cult he's starting, I'd give him the ol' boot.

I do believe that members have the power to modify their behavior. That is why I am not naming names in this exercise.