toldailytopic: Do you believe we have been visited by extra terrestrials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taikoo

I find the idea of more than 4 dimensions a cause of major brain hurt.

I'm not sure if I believe in the many worlds theory, or string theory.

It is not something to 'believe in'. it is something to understand, the physics behind it, and the math. I dont but then I have not taken the years of physics and math i would need to be able to understand what they are talking about.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Only when I go to Wal-Mart. :plain:

If the aliens start to get too aggressive we might have to turn over Radivoje Lajic.

Do you believe we have been visited by extra terrestrials?

:think: Nope. I'd guess it was the normal number :plain:...what?

Y'all crack me up! Is it possible, well you know about the rich man have more trouble getting to heaven than a camel getting though the eye of a needle? The next line is 'all is possible with God'. So, it is possible, but I do not ponder it and would rather pun it. :D

I think a few flew over just now, look at those stars, that one is moving, it must be spacey aliens!:D

SaulToPaul 2

I believe the "spiritual wickedness in high places", Eph 6:12 (KJV), might be doing some things to play with people's minds, for comedic relief, and to prepare them for the excuse that aliens abducted those who were taken in the Rapture. :)

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
If the aliens start to get too aggressive we might have to turn over Radivoje Lajic.

Of course the sad truth is that the Aliens are not tageting this man at but but rather his home happens to be below the flight path to Rigel 6 (what we call Venus). Everyone knows on final approach spaceships dump their lavatory tanks. :)

Paulos

Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a demonology consultant to the Vatican and insider close to the Pope, has stated publicly that Extraterrestrials(ETs) are real:

"We can not longer think... is it true, is it not true, are they truth or are they lies, if we believe, or if we don't! There are already many considerations which MAKES THE EXISTENCE OF THESE BEINGS INTO A CERTAINTY. WE CANNOT DOUBT."​

Source: http://www.edicolaweb.net/nonsoloufo/baldu01e.htm

Monsignor Balducci emphasizes that extraterrestrial encounters "are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully."

Balducci revealed to a visiting American professional that the Vatican is closely following this phenomenon quietly.

The late Vatican expert Father Malachi Martin once said that the Vatican is concerned that it will have a major doctrinal updating situation on its hands when extraterrestrial contact becomes authoritatively announced by world governments over the next several years.​

Source: http://www.ufodigest.com/balducci.html

Nydhogg

OK, so there's aliens capable of interstellar travel.

If that's true, we've gotta come up with a way to kill them and steal their tech NOW. Gotta get a hold of their FTL stuff. That's what I'd do if I were the Vatican and knew that stuff, not "get concerned about doctrinal updates"

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I find the idea of more than 4 dimensions a cause of major brain hurt.
I find the idea of four dimensions to do the same. Time only works as a dimension theoretically for the purposes of relaying events.

rexlunae

And what if the extraterrestrials had a monotheistic religious belief and a belief in a personal savior? :think:

First, the Bishop of Rome and the Bishop of Constantinople would get together to excommunicate the Bishop of Xenotopopolis, who would return the favor. And then we'd trade crusades until eventually some small groups from each world would colonize a small, newly discovered world far from the wars back home populated only by unimportant polytheistic nomads, and build a society based on tolerance and religious freedom. But eventually, one of the colonists would discover the real, true religion on some plates made of gold-pressed latinum, and take some of the colonists away to the other side of the planet to prepare to convert everyone to the new religion. But all would be well when most of the colonists decided that the new real true religion was basically a cult and figured out that if you hide when they knock on your door, they go away.

And so on.

Edit: But, I suppose it's theoretically possible that aliens would have invented technology to get religion to un-schism. Unlikely as it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.