Suggestions for the TOL Topic of the Day

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"If you had it to do all over again, what one thing would you do differently?"

"Are you happy with what you are doing now? If so, tell us about it. If not, what other thing would you like to do?"

"What million-dollar idea did you have that somebody else came along and made after you thought of it?"
All of those are excellent! :up:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is wrong with hate? We are supposed to hate certain things and the people that do them.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
"Is one saved by faith and Grace, or do we need works for salvation?"

"Do you define yourself as conservative or liberal and why?"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
States rights.

And the tangents associated such as how the Obama Administration says states have rights to ban guns on one hand, then say the federal government trumps states that reject his socialims.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:doh: Looks like I'll be taking another vacation soon. :rapture:
There is no need for that. I am very certain you can keep it civil. And if I recall correctly you agree with me that there is certainly a physical problem, most of the time, with the brain in these instances. Correct? You're basic argument is that it is not mental in nature?

Also, I have a question for you regarding something personal from my own life. Is it okay to PM you?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Vaccinations?

Never ever?

Are there really safe ways to give vaccines? :idunno:

The Graphite

Who and what are angels? What do we know about them, and what is their purpose and role in God's plan for His creation? What do we have in common with them, and what do we not?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who and what are angels? What do we know about them, and what is their purpose and role in God's plan for His creation? What do we have in common with them, and what do we not?

I like it. And when where they created? Since some think it wasn't the six day creation week.