McCain's Pick is Not Mitt Romney

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
If Obama wins there will not be 1 more baby killed than if McCain wins.
Do you think that McCain and Obama are equal in every area? Or do you think that McCain is favorable on some issues? Or Obama favorable in some issues?

Door

If Obama wins there will not be 1 more baby killed than if McCain wins.
Why, do you expect Obama to get someone pregnant?

There will be the same amount, just like there has been no change under Bush. However, the opportunity for you to further your efforts to change things will be easier under McCain than Obama, and that is the only real, but important difference.

drbrumley

Do you think that McCain and Obama are equal in every area?

No.

Or do you think that McCain is favorable on some issues? Or Obama favorable in some issues?

No.

Both do not support the Constitution of the United States.

They support undeclared wars. They both believe the Federal Reserve is a good thing. They will both keep our borders wide open. Amnesty also. Keeping troops abroadin 153 countries full time. Among other things.

drbrumley

Why, do you expect Obama to get someone pregnant?

There will be the same amount, just like there has been no change under Bush. However, the opportunity for you to further your efforts to change things will be easier under McCain than Obama, and that is the only real, but important difference.

What? Easier under McCain? Are you kidding? You do realize MCCain voted for Clintons two major league pro abort Supreme Court justices right? Ginsburg and Breyer! You do know that right?

From the record of John McCain [courtesy of Chuck Baldwin's "John McCain Pro Life? What A Joke! "

John McCain openly embraces embryonic stem cell research. In 2000, he boldly said he did not favor the overturn of Roe v. Wade. John McCain was a member of the infamous "Gang of 14" senators from both parties whose purpose was to oppose pro-life, strict constructionist judges.

Speaking of judges, John McCain voted for the pro-abortion justice, Stephen Breyer, and the radical, pro-abortion, ACLU attorney, Ruth Bader Ginsburg. So much for the argument that we need John McCain for the sake of appointing conservative justices to the Supreme Court. For that matter, Republican appointments dominated the Court that gave us Roe v. Wade and the one that later gave us Doe v. Bolton. Proving, once again, that the Republican Party, as a whole, has no real commitment to the life issue.

John McCain also gave us McCain-Feingold. This is the law that keeps pro-life or pro-Second Amendment organizations from broadcasting ads that mention a candidate by name 30 days before a primary election or 60 days before a general election. This proves that John McCain believes neither in the right to life nor the right to keep and bear arms. (This is one reason why the Gun Owners of America gives McCain a grade of F.)

In a debate with George W. Bush in May of 2000, John McCain attacked Bush's support for the pro-life plank in the Republican Party. Still today, John McCain believes that babies who are conceived via rape or incest should be murdered. I remind readers, however, that there are no "exceptions" in the womb, only babies.

If all of the above is not enough, as a senator, John McCain has repeatedly voted to fund pro-abortion providers such as Planned Parenthood with federal tax dollars. In fact, McCain has voted to use federal tax dollars to support abortion providers at home and overseas. Yes, this "pro-life" senator (along with "pro-life" President, George W. Bush) has significantly increased federal spending for abortion providers to levels eclipsing even the appropriations authorized by President Bill Clinton and his fellow Democrats.

John McCain also supports the United Nations, which not only works to strip the United States of its independence and sovereignty, and banish our right to keep and bear arms, but is also the most radical, pro-abortion organization in the entire world. More babies have been aborted around the world under the auspices of the U.N. than any other single entity.

Tell me again, Mr. Christian Leader, how "pro-life" John McCain is. What a joke!

Door

You're a dumbass, doc.

I never said anything about McCain being pro-life. He is pro-murder.

You are so full of ****, you stink this whole place up. What a moron.

drbrumley

You're a dumbass, doc.

I never said anything about McCain being pro-life. He is pro-murder.

You are so full of ****, you stink this whole place up. What a moron.

Good grief Dave. You say easier under mCCain, who's the dumb fish who swallows his hook. YOU. Way to go.

Door

Good grief Dave. You say easier under mCCain, who's the dumb fish who swallows his hook. YOU. Way to go.
I was talking about your efforts to further your cause. It's too late to have anyone else but Obama or McCain in office, get over it.

Now, start working to get the right person in there to further those things you believe in. It will be easier for you to do that under McCain than under Obama.

drbrumley

I was talking about your efforts to further your cause. It's too late to have anyone else but Obama or McCain in office, get over it.

Now, start working to get the right person in there to further those things you believe in. It will be easier for you to do that under McCain than under Obama.

Serious question Dave,

How is to be accomplished when MCCain's own bill (McCain/Feingold) prevents us from calling out the record of those who are pro aborts?

Dave, in all seriousness my friend, I am not speaking of what ifs. McCain actually stood against the Wisconsin Right to Life over this very issue. The case went all the way to the Supreme Court. He actually wrote a brief to the court defending his position. Again, How is to be accomplished when MCCain's own bill (McCain/Feingold) prevents us from calling out the record of those who are pro aborts? That is called shutting us up. Would you agree?

Door

:bang: :sigh:

doc... McCain will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prevent the abortion of even one child.

Again, I am talking about your efforts to get someone else elected in 4 years that you believe will do something.

Under Obama, we are facing the real possibility that we will no longer be free to do anything.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Even if everyone who says they'll vote third party actually votes third party, I'm fairly certain McCain will still beat Obama. There's is so much negative campaigning that can be done against Hussein that McCain probably doesn't even know where to begin.

koban

Even if everyone who says they'll vote third party actually votes third party, I'm fairly certain McCain will still beat Obama. There's is so much negative campaigning that can be done against Hussein that McCain probably doesn't even know where to begin.

I've heard that he's black! :devil:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
McCain won't begin at all. It would be too politically incorrect for such a mainstream liberal like McCain to publicly point out Obama's most radical left-wing flaws.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
we may not be able to do anything under mccain either. mccain is extremely eager to get along with nancy pelosi and harry reid. mccain would throw all pro lifers into a prison camp if it meant he could be the star guest on all the tv talk shows like larry king and meet the press.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Not at work, no.

If there's any actual evidence that ARTL played a direct part in derailing Romney's bid or VP chances, that would be interesting as well as newsworthy.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
To what end?
If the Republicans realize it was the pro-life Christians who had the power and influence to throw the election then all we have to say to them is, "That's right, we did throw it. And guess what? We're also going to throw the next one unless you run a true pro-life candidate, not one who will just give us lip service in an attempt to shut us up and get our vote. If the candidate does not publicly commit to having a litmus test for nominating Supreme Court justices who are themselves committed to overturning Roe v. Wade, then we will throw the election again. And we'll throw the one after that and the one after that and the Republican party will learn that they will either publicly show respect to fundamentalist, bible thumping, pro-life Christians or become an obsolete party. That, Door, is my dream.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Do you think that McCain and Obama are equal in every area? Or do you think that McCain is favorable on some issues? Or Obama favorable in some issues?
Who cares? If Hitler had an economic policy you favored over the economic policy of Statlin, would you vote for Hitler?

Status
Not open for further replies.