Welcome to TheologyOnline

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
New here, appears to be great variety, hello to all.

Tom
Welcome aboard! :cheers:

I hope you stay longer than lesjude, who apparently despaired the wait of two weeks and the thought of 50 posts to unlock popular privileges.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
New here, appears to be great variety, hello to all.

Tom

Hello Im new here and hopping on this forum and reading a lot of theological stuff is really worth it!

thWelcome.gif

yusuflee

Assalamu'alaikum everyone. Just wanted to say hi, give Salaams and hope to learn from everyone here, Insha'Allah. :)

fiona

hello TOL

hello TOL

Hi Im Fiona :wave: and Im very interested in learning different points of view. Anyone know of any forums regarding perception? If not, I will post one soon. Feel free to add me as a friend! :cheers:

Spitfire

Hi Im Fiona :wave: and Im very interested in learning different points of view. Anyone know of any forums regarding perception? If not, I will post one soon. Feel free to add me as a friend! :cheers:
Hello, Fiona! What kind of perception or perception of what, I wonder?

fiona

Im mostly interested in finding the truth of things. i often find that truth can be distorted by others perception of said truth. i believe truth is a clear thing but can become muddied when it is filtered through perception. am i going to hell because i dont go to church or am not affiliated with a certain religion? Or is that just a perception based on others beliefs? Did i actually say something racist/sexist etc? Or was it just the way some one interpreded it? is truth perception? Is reality non existant and the truth is actually perception? i will post this question in a new thread.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Im mostly interested in finding the truth of things.
That's great. :thumb: You should start by figuring out what happened to those bears of yours. That can't be right.

i often find that truth can be distorted by others perception of said truth.
Maybe...or maybe you only think it is. :shocked:

i believe truth is a clear thing but can become muddied when it is filtered through perception.
And, to beat that drum like a drunk monkey, you came up with that how? :eek:

We need a drunken monkey smiley.

am i going to hell because i dont go to church or am not affiliated with a certain religion?
No and maybe. I mean, I'm pretty sure that if you're all up in Kali's business you're heading in the wrong direction.

Or is that just a perception based on others beliefs? Did i actually say something racist/sexist etc?
Were you the main speaker at Klan Fest? Did you begin an address with sweet or sugar followed by a gender specific anatomy reference? Otherwise, probably not.

And welcome! :cheers:

Who Knows

Newer than new

Newer than new

Hello and I hope to share and learn a bit and have a basic control question. How to I attach a a users comment when I reply? Thanks in advance I didnt want to junk up the forums with any trial an error.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello and I hope to share and learn a bit and have a basic control question. How to I attach a a users comment when I reply? Thanks in advance I didnt want to junk up the forums with any trial an error.
The easiest way is to click "quote" on the bottom right of each post.

If you want to quote several excerpts and respond under each quote you can use the quote tag such as... [quote]Place the text between the quote tag to quote it[/quote]

That would appear in the post as....

Place the text between the quote tag to quote it

Ps82

Welcome to all September newbies. Quite a variety of thinkers. Hope there will be some interesting and friendly conversations.