Woman-Wives

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
One ... it is not up to a *man* to discipline his wife ...

Beating is NOT discipline. It is abuse. There is a difference between a spanking as compared to beating.

Squeaky, your thought process on this is extremely messed up. When you use words like "have to hit her" you are falling into the game that abusers love to play.

"It was her fault" ... "she shouldn't have made me so mad I had to hit her". IF a wife/mother is witness to her husband BEATING (your words) her children, she should respond in one of two way. She should either grab them and LEAVE or find something powerful enough to swing at his head to temporarily disable him.

One, she should make sure he is arrested and charged and never has contacts with the children again. Two, you wish to punish the ex-wife of a CHILD MOLESTER by pretending she doesn't have right to remarry and continue her life because first husband is child-raping creep? Seriously. That's too much. Even for you.

I think you are reading your own misogyny into your version of God.

I said
Everything a woman does to her husband is to show God how she would treat Him if she were married to Him.

Eph 5:22-23
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
(NKJ)

Col 3:18
18 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A parent's FIRST priority is to their children. Allowing them to "suffer wrongly and do it willingly" is not the response of a loving parent.

I said
Its not the response to a human family. Your testifying against God.

Matt 22:37-38
37 Jesus said to him," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
38 "This is the first and great commandment.
(NKJ)

Mark 12:30
30 'And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment.
(NKJ)

23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No I am not wrong. You don't know what you're talking about. You're so blinded by legalism that you have no clue what it means to be a good and responsible parent.

I said
Your talking from society, I'm talking from the bible.

2 Tim 3:13
13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.
(NKJ)

truthjourney

I said
Your talking from society, I'm talking from the bible.

2 Tim 3:13
13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.
(NKJ)
Matt. 18:6 “And everyone who commits an offense against one of these little ones who believe in me, it were profitable for him that a donkey's millstone would be hung around his neck and he be sunk in the depths of the sea.”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We all get a chance to suffer wrongfully, and prove ourselves to God. If we don't prove ourselves then we suffer chastisements. And we suffer rightfully. We deserve the punishment.

1 Tim 1:5-6
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sex is marriage in Gods eyes. The marriage license was only invented in the late 1800's. Before that marriage was defined by sex. So if a wife leaves her husband, and doesn't have sex with anyone else she can find mercy from God. Or she can return to her husband.

I did not nor do not endorse remarriage after divorce or separation unless your spouse is dead.

That's how we know if we are taking marriage vow seriously or not.

There are too many Christians endorse remarriage if their spouse cheated on them.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Everything a woman does to her husband is to show God how she would treat Him if she were married to Him.

Husbands are not God. You seem to have the two confused. That's rather telling ... on your part.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Its not the response to a human family. Your testifying against God.

No, I am responding to YOU and your sick notion that any vile behavior is approved so long as it is from the husband.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt. 18:6 “And everyone who commits an offense against one of these little ones who believe in me, it were profitable for him that a donkey's millstone would be hung around his neck and he be sunk in the depths of the sea.”

I said
That's right that is what will happen to the abuser. A Christian will wait until God acts and defends His Word. The weak in faith will take it in their own hands and try to handle it.

Luke 18:7-8
7 "And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them?
8 "I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?"
(NKJ)

Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I did not nor do not endorse remarriage after divorce or separation unless your spouse is dead.

That's how we know if we are taking marriage vow seriously or not.

There are too many Christians endorse remarriage if their spouse cheated on them.

I said
That is good.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Husbands are not God. You seem to have the two confused. That's rather telling ... on your part.

I said
Well maybe you should go tell God He made a mistake. You don't approve
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, I am responding to YOU and your sick notion that any vile behavior is approved so long as it is from the husband.

I said
Your gross exaggerations only reveal your ignorance. I never said it was approved. I said God will handle it if you don't but in and try to take over. Which I'm thinking you would.

Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well maybe you should go tell God He made a mistake. You don't approve
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

You see, that's why I don't take Paul's word too seriously. Many of His comments don't harmonize with Jesus' love or teachings.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Your gross exaggerations only reveal your ignorance. I never said it was approved. I said God will handle it if you don't but in and try to take over. Which I'm thinking you would.

Do you believe it is better for a mother to

A) stay with an abusive husband who is beating her and the children even if a child ends up dead ...

Or

B ) would leaving for the safety of the child be the morally superior response?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who has trusted God and walked in love, knows that God will handle the problem in His own time. We know that if God hasn't handled the problem yet we haven't suffered enough. We haven't proven our love yet. But when we have God will step in and deliver us.

1 Pet 5:10
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You see, that's why I don't take Paul's word too seriously. Many of His comments don't harmonize with Jesus' love or teachings.

I said
But your forgetting one thing. Jesus words came from God, Paul's words came from God. There all God's words. And Jesus is the one that called Paul, and sent him out. And told Paul I will be with you.
So to eliminate Paul is to eliminate part of Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who has trusted God and walked in love, knows that God will handle the problem in His own time. We know that if God hasn't handled the problem yet we haven't suffered enough. We haven't proven our love yet. But when we have God will step in and deliver us.

It is not realistic view or perspective.

1 Pet 5:10
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
(NKJ)

We have no right to make children suffer for our weak minded faith.

God does not endorse bully people.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

A) stay with an abusive husband who is beating her and the children even if a child ends up dead ...

Or

I said
There you go again. Using gross exaggerations. I think your problem is you have a wild imagination.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I said

Why are you incapable of answering this question?

Or