Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
It wasn't an insult, it was an observation. Musty's comment was as stupid as this "Q" guy's output. What do you care anyway?

Well, since you ask, there is a thread from the head honchos about closing down this forum, and your sort of insults and vitriol is one of the reasons. Thats why. Maybe you should lighten up a little

musterion

It wasn't an insult, it was an observation. Musty's comment was as stupid as this "Q" guy's output. What do you care anyway?

If the U.S. had not intervened on Europe's behalf, England inevitably would have fallen to Germany. That's a fact.

Now insult me again.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​While in many ways I am conservative. That being said Q's material isn't substantiated. So we will just have to wait and see if his stuff pans out.

Arthur Brain

If the U.S. had not intervened on Europe's behalf, England inevitably would have fallen to Germany. That's a fact.

Now insult me again.

Um, no it isn't. Without the combined allied forces you could have found yourself speaking "deutsch" so I ain't interested in your American flag waving. America sure played a huge part in WWII as did plenty other nations.

Fact.

Arthur Brain

Well, since you ask, there is a thread from the head honchos about closing down this forum, and your sort of insults and vitriol is one of the reasons. Thats why. Maybe you should lighten up a little

Oh, really? If this forum closes down after twenty years then it'll be for other reasons besides "vitriol"...

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Um, yeah, WWII was America V Germany...

:doh:

That's right. America was the "factory" for all the allied armies. Without us none of the allies would have had any tanks or planes or ammunition. England was on its knees. France was gone. Only America had the industrial might to arm all the allies. America won WWII. We supplied all the arms and most of the ships, not to mention millions of soldiers dead to save your country.

How about saying Thank You, rude person.

Arsenal_of_Democracy_T-Shirt_Detail_2000x2000.jpg

e9883c7a977c2ee0e96d7a1e9a19e2fa.jpg

Arthur Brain

That's right. America was the "factory" for all the allied armies. Without us none of the allies would have had any tanks or planes or ammunition. England was on its knees. France was gone. Only America had the industrial might to arm all the allies. America won WWII. We supplied all the arms and most of the ships, not to mention millions of soldiers dead to save your country.

How about saying Thank You, rude person.

How about you get a grip and stop insulting the memories of all manner of nations and countrymen who fought the second world war? I'll say thank you when you shut up and stop spouting such asinine crap.

musterion

Um, no it isn't..

Yeah, it is. They couldn't have held all of Russia even if they'd taken Moscow, they were already spread too thin. They'd always have had Russia to deal with, and the Russians would never have quit.

Lend/Lease and then our hitting the beaches saved England. No doubt about it. No we didn't do it alone but it wouldn't have happened without us.

On the other hand, the Nazis would never have been able to take, much less hold, the U.S. and Canada (you probably don't realize how big we are), and we'd have developed the Bomb in any case, eventually.

So, yeah...we saved your underinformed self. We had help but you would indeed have been under the German heel if not for our aide.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, it is. They couldn't have held all of Russia even if they'd taken Moscow, they were already spread too thin. They'd always have had Russia to deal with, and the Russians would never have quit.

Lend/Lease and then our hitting the beaches saved England. No doubt about it. No we didn't do it alone but it wouldn't have happened without us.

On the other hand, the Nazis would never have been able to take, much less hold, the U.S. and Canada (you probably don't realize how big we are), and we'd have developed the Bomb in any case, eventually.

So, yeah...we saved your underinformed self. We had help but you would indeed have been under the German heel if not for our aide.

WWII was a combined effort and I'm not interested in enabling your flag waving anymore. It's a disservice to those who fought and died across the board.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned

Hitler gambled on there not being a second front opened up in the west. IF Hitler had taken Moscow and Stalingrad before that terrible winter, and IF the second front had not been opened, Hitler may well have been able to hold his gains.

And as a side note: By all rights our invasion of France SHOULD have failed. Eisenhower was insane. If Hitler had moved his troops from Calais to Normandy as Rommel asked him to, we would have been defeated and there would not have been a second invasion.

musterion

WWII was a combined effort and I'm not interested in enabling your flag waving anymore. It's a disservice to those who fought and died across the board.

I honor the allied dead and wounded from all nations, fool.

And the Allies did save your island. If Churchill hadn't gone to bat for you, you'd have a taste for really dark beers instead of Fosters.

musterion

Hitler gambled on there not being a second front opened up in the west. IF Hitler had taken Moscow and Stalingrad before that terrible winter, and IF the second front had not been opened, Hitler may well have been able to hold his gains.

Maybe, while others say the sheer vastness of Russia would have made it ultimately impossible to hold, with the Nazis routed eventually under nonstop attacks from millions of drunk, ticked-off Russians.

And as a side note: By all rights our invasion of France SHOULD have failed. Eisenhower was insane. If Hitler had moved his troops from Calais to Normandy as Rommel asked him to, we would have been defeated and there would not have been a second invasion.

I'll take your word on that, it's something I've not heard before.

I think reasonable (meaning non-leftist revisionists) people agree that the atom bomb was far preferable to all-sides bloodbath Operation Downfall was sure to be.

musterion

Yes, our money and might and arms and weapons and men combined with your scraping on your knees. Your contribution was crumbs compared to ours.

Come on, man, they gave all they had, you got to give them credit for sheer guts in the face of probably defeat. They would not quit.

Where those guts disappeared to in the decades since is a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.