Supreme Court: Marriage

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Ancestry, descendants, and the natural family were always the foundation of marriage, and many infertile couples are bitterly angry that gays capitalized on their misfortune to redefine marriage.

A Sodomite can't redefine anything (Rom. 7:2, 3). :dizzy: Laws come from God (Ge 2:7, Ro 2:15) not man (Ge 11:4, Ro 1:18). This is God's universe (Ps 103:19). He rules and reigns (Heb 13:4). :popcorn:

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? [that is, to bring Christ down from above:] [Rom. 10:6].

"He talks about ascending up to heaven to bring it down, or going down to hell and bringing it up. My friend, the righteousness that Paul is talking about—he quotes from Deuteronomy 30:11–14—is available!" McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Epistles (Romans 9-16) (electronic ed., Vol. 43, p. 43). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not responsible for what they may have done to you

You are responsible for your blatant disregard of those very children you claim to care about IF you do not hold husbands and fathers to the same standard as you hold wives and mothers.

Nazaroo

You are responsible for your blatant disregard of those very children
you claim to care about IF you do not hold husbands and fathers
to the same standard as you hold wives and mothers.

Agreed.

Equality means equal responsibility for men and women based on gender.

But equality doesn't mean individuals are equally responsible for crimes.

Blaming the victim is an example of trying to press equality too far.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You are responsible for your blatant disregard of those very children you claim to care about IF you do not hold husbands and fathers to the same standard as you hold wives and mothers.
Both are held to the same standards (Gal. 3:28).

Agreed.

Parents are responsible to raise their kids right (Pr 1:8, 22:6). In general when they raise them right, they get godly kids.

See:

Walking in the Way of a Father by Charles Stanley

Footprints1.jpg

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agreed.

:thumb:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I read the prayer. Says "Americans are God's people..." Do you need to be a citizen?"
1 Jn 3:12, NIV

"If you are one of The Donald's nasty Mexicans, are you not one of "God's people"?"
:yawn: God's people could care less about ethnicity or skin color. In fact, when we say that we are called microagressive. :sozo2: Christians believe we are one race--the human race (Ac 17:26). In fact, when we say that we are called microagressive. :blabla:

Explain where the Donald got the facts wrong. :peach: You thought all illegal aliens were valedictorians? :rolleyes:

"Why are Christians so frightened of homosexuals?"
:yawn: Why are God-haters so frightened of Christians? :noway: Ac 20:20 Would you like to make Christianity illegal? :Shimei:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Why are God-haters so frightened of Christians? :noway: Ac 20:20 Would you like to make Christianity illegal? :Shimei:

I don't hate your god, same as I don't hate unicorns.

No, I don't want to make Christianity illegal, just don't want its ignorance shoved down the peoples' throats. If you wish to be irrational, that is fine, just don't expect me to accept your irrationality as appropriate.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I don't want to make Christianity illegal, just don't want its ignorance shoved down the peoples' throats.

That's what all the adulterers :banana: said (Ex 20:14) :BRAVO: who started all of this (Pr 6:14). :zman:

"...The social sexual revolution of our time." :banana: ~ Hugh Hefner 1 Co 6:9-10

"Hugh Hefner gives a lot of money to women's organizations to feel good about himself." ~ Dennis Prager 1 Tim. 2:9

Last edited: