Minerva is getting Married!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minerva

I'm really hopeing Minerva and her man are not offended by that statement. I will send the money I pledged either way, but I hope she agrees that going ahead with the marriage, does honor God.

It's ok, I'm tough, it takes more than that :chuckle:

C

cattyfan

How dare we celebrate her decision, and give our support in such a public manner!!!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Alright guys, just relax. We covered that ground a long time ago.
Now we are in celebration mode!!!!!!!
Adam, are you able to help out with Minerva's wedding?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Now I'm really hurt. I didn't mean harm by my post, you people mis-interpreted it. I get shunned for looking down on a smart-alleck comment, and my support for their marriage, but none of you have any forgiveness whatsoever.

Heartless zealots

You are overstating the case. I have a heart. Ask anyone.

Its just that this thread is about raising the funds to help this young lady get married. So lets stick to that subject here. Thanks man! :thumb:

C

cattyfan

instead of living in sin with her bf

what's this supposed to mean? I'm sorry, i just saw this as smart-allek like

It was an accurate, though blunt, statement of fact. She's been living with her boyfriend...not within a union blessed by God. And, because Minerva is Christian, she doesn't dispute that assessment.

We weren't looking to insult the bride to be, or in any way discourage anyone. We're joyous they've decided to allow their love to be consecrated to and by God. It perhaps could have been phrased more gently for this thread, but it shouldn't set off a flurry of controversy here.

Let's just celebrate the wonderful occasion :)

Adamhart

You are overstating the case. I have a heart. Ask anyone.

Its just that this thread is about raising the funds to help this young lady get married. So lets stick to that subject here. Thanks man! :thumb:

Forget that insult i made. it came from emotion, so it's invalid

Adamhart

It was an accurate, though blunt, statement of fact. She's been living with her boyfriend...not within a union blessed by God. And, because Minerva is Christian, she doesn't dispute that assessment.

We weren't looking to insult the bride to be, or in any way discourage anyone. We're joyous they've decided to allow their love to be consecrated to and by God. It perhaps could have been phrased more gently for this thread, but it shouldn't set off a flurry of controversy here.

Let's just celebrate the wonderful occasion :)

i hope i didn't neg rep you

Status
Not open for further replies.