Minerva is getting Married!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

$300...plus what Nick gave...minus service charges.

So...no.. I don't know how much :D

Minerva

I think $254.62 as of last night, plus whatever nick m just donated....i can check when my brother gets home tonight.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Well, we know we need more money to git er done!
Come on guys who haven't stepped up!
Lets make this dream come true!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't like the idea of calling out those who haven't given simply because they are non-believers...

The "side of fence" I am on in this one is not the "Athiest V Theist" side.

It's the side that has enjoyed conversing with Minerva (rarley albeit, she didn't post for an age) and despite our unshared beliefs has been spoken to with respect and friendship.

Good luck for your wedding day Minerva and I hope and your family are truly happy, you look a great couple and your kids are sweeties :)
I think it was just a friendly challenge, to give to a really good cause. For those of you at TOL who have not decided to contribute, remember that if a bunch of people gave $5 it would put us over in a hurry! When I look at how many people post here on a regular basis, I really think $500 is on the low end of what we should shoot for.

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
I think it was just a friendly challenge, to give to a really good cause. For those of you at TOL who have not decided to contribute, remember that if a bunch of people gave $5 it would put us over in a hurry! When I look at how many people post here on a regular basis, I really think $500 is on the low end of what we should shoot for.
Fair enough I'll have to stop judging a persons post by the rest he has made. Appologies to Mystery.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I get paid tomorrow, so hopefully I can make a pledge on Friday. I'll figure out how to get it to Minerva over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.