ARCHIVE: Hello. (funniest "hello" thread ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ItsJester said:
I would love to argue, but none of you are any more worth that time in my life than it would be to stop another man from loving another man, or prying a lonely farmboy off of his favorite sheep.
Bye lonely farm boy :wave2:

red77

Knight said:
Mercy cannot exist if punishment doesn't exist.

Is God merciful?

Lamentations 3:30-32

30 Let him give his cheek to the one who strikes him,
And be full of reproach.
31 For the Lord will not cast off forever.
32 Though He causes grief,
Yet He will show compassion
According to the multitude of His mercies.

Of Course God is merciful! I do not deny that punishment happens but for a reason, after all, "Mercy triumphs over judgement"

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Fnord5 said:
Nice try.
First, the US declaration if independence:
That means that EVERYONE has the same rights, regardless. (Felons and non citizens excluded)
And here's where your argument falls apart. Homosexuality is a crime against humanity. It should be classified as a felony, for all the harm it does to individual people, and society as a whole.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pharisees said:
BEST THREAD EVER!
It's got everything. Newbies, Bannings, fag bashing, Wise words from a ressurected admin, and now, a post from Lighthouse.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
stipe said:
It's got everything. Newbies, Bannings, fag bashing, Wise words from a ressurected admin, and now, a post from Lighthouse.
:bannana:

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm sorry I neg repped you Knight. I thought it was funny. I was wrong.

Merchant

Lighthouse said:
And here's where your argument falls apart. Homosexuality is a crime against humanity. It should be classified as a felony, for all the harm it does to individual people, and society as a whole.
I'm sorry buts that has to be one of the most idiotic things I've read so far in this rediculous thread. So should we just round them up like the nazi's and charge them with crimes against humanity as well? or should I just load up on 12 gauge ammo now and go hunting? and just tell the police that im doing humanity a favor by killing of homosexuals so that way it will all be ok?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Merchant said:
I'm sorry buts that has to be one of the most idiotic things I've read so far in this rediculous thread. So should we just round them up like the nazi's and charge them with crimes against humanity as well? or should I just load up on 12 gauge ammo now and go hunting? and just tell the police that im doing humanity a favor by killing of homosexuals so that way it will all be ok?
The government should arrest, prosecute, convict and sentence to death those who have been found to engage in homosexual acts. It used to actually be that way when this country was founded.

Merchant

Lighthouse said:
The government should arrest, prosecute, convict and sentence to death those who have been found to engage in homosexual acts. It used to actually be that way when this country was founded.
im not arguing the fact that it was like that, but what im getting at is what if I think being a certian religion is wrong in my eyes should i go to the government and try to have it outlawed as well so that can be a felony?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Merchant said:
im not arguing the fact that it was like that, but what im getting at is what if I think being a certian religion is wrong in my eyes should i go to the government and try to have it outlawed as well so that can be a felony?
Wrong and right are not up to you. And faggotry is not a religion.

Merchant

Lighthouse said:
Wrong and right are not up to you. And faggotry is not a religion.
i was just using that as an example I know it's not a religion, then who is right and wrong up to? I mean who is to decide that?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Merchant said:
i was just using that as an example I know it's not a religion, then who is right and wrong up to? I mean who is to decide that?
Well, if it were up to anybody, it would be the One who created everything. However, right and wrong are not decisions to be made. What is right is right, always has been right, and always will be right. The same goes for wrong. It's not up to anybody, it's an absolute.

Merchant

Lighthouse said:
Well, if it were up to anybody, it would be the One who created everything. However, right and wrong are not decisions to be made. What is right is right, always has been right, and always will be right. The same goes for wrong. It's not up to anybody, it's an absolute.
Ok but in todays society a vast amount of the right and wrong are accepted by society from opinions they form on their own and other people who they are influenced by. I'm just gonna have to disagree with you I believe we have the power to make our own choice as what we view to be right and wrong, good and evil, etc.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Merchant said:
Ok but in todays society a vast amount of the right and wrong are accepted by society from opinions they form on their own and other people who they are influenced by. I'm just gonna have to disagree with you I believe we have the power to make our own choice as what we view to be right and wrong, good and evil, etc.
Yes, you can definitely choose to be wrong. I'm not arguing that.

icilian fenner

Lighthouse said:
Is it only me that doesn't understand why this is?

red77

Knight said:
Ahhh.... nothing like the smell of liberal bashing in the morning. What's on tap?

Hi Knight, if you have time can you address the whole 'mercy/punishment thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.