Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Dawkins - will he debate the existence of God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cursuswalker View Post
    God no. It will be unavoidable

Knight:

If you want a formal debate on th RDF forum then there is a sub-forum for that. However I strongly doubt that Dawkins will take part as he is rather busy.

There are, however, many vary capable debaters on that forum who would be up for it I am sure.
    Knight is not requesting to debate Richard. He is hoping for a debate between Richard and Bob Enyart.

Comment

Originally posted by SUTG View Post
      I think Hitchens would be a more interesting opponent for Enyart.
      Why?

EDIT:

Nevermind.

Comment

Why?
        Psalms 58:10
        The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

CONFESSION OF AN EX-ABORTIONIST

Comment

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by kmoney View Post
            Why?

Because he is an actual antitheist?

Comment

Who is?

Comment

Who is?
                He is.
                Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
                . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Why?
                  Psalms 58:10
                  The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

CONFESSION OF AN EX-ABORTIONIST

Comment

Originally posted by The Berean View Post
                    He is.
                    Why is he?

Comment

Who is?
                      No, who is on first base.

Comment

Why is he?
                        He is why he is.
                        "What if the Hokie Pokie is really what it's all about?"

"The best things in life aren't things"

Comment

I take it there's been no word, then?

Comment

Why is he?
                            Because he is not a she.
                            Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
                              I take it there's been no word, then?
                              No word from whom? He or she?

. -Ktoyou

Comment

Originally posted by mighty_duck View Post
                                He is why he is.
                                That's sounds like a circular argument a YEC would use. You just can't assert "he is".

. -Ktoyou

Comment

Working...
                                X