toldailytopic: If you were the King of the USA, how would you rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for June 10th, 2011 10:12 AM

toldailytopic: If you were the King of the USA, how would you rule?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

ICameBack

I would proclaim Scrapple to be the superior breakfast meat and dissent to this proclamation punishable by death.

I would then wake up and realize that we don't believe in kings other than our Lord for a reason.

All illegal immigrants would be sent back to where they came from ... whether Iran or Mexico...

We would stop doing any trade at all w/ China

virtually eliminate unions

make the Supreme Court overturn Roe v Wade NOW

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I would bring back the Constitution and retire since my work was done with the first thing I did.

:FrankiE:

1PeaceMaker

I want the constitution back, too!

But if I was queen, I would set up all kinds of 100% voluntarily driven charities and funds, and eliminate all the corporations and banks as we know them. Money will still be used, so don't worry. Just because I like giving things away for free doesn't mean I would ban the use of money or barter.

I would issue a decree that all our needs should be supplied via alternative means than the seeking of hoards of wealth. I would establish public referendums on how best to stabilize our economy. There would be a perpetual forum established in my name for the debating and resolution of all manners of problems. I would promote debates and public masterminds everywhere.

I would also abolish public schools, but establish and encourage all kinds of educational funds.

I would get rid of licenses of all kinds. If we can't sue vaccine makers, why make doctors get pay for licenses so they are forced into buying insurance for inevitable law suits?

I'd rather promote accreditation and encourage people to voluntarily seek out reputable accredited sources for medical care.

I would also promote town squares.

Krsto

I would create a democratic constitutional republic and hope for the best. Hopefully they will let me keep something really nice like they do for the British Monarchy. I don't think I would let my kids marry royalty. They are too snobbish for me.

elohiym

I would make my subjects sovereign rulers of themselves and write the law (Mt 7:12) in their hearts to guide them and give them perfect liberty.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would ban abortion and make crimes such as rape and child molestation death penalty offenses.

I would put some type of tax break (or vouchers) in place that would allow parents to have a choice how to educate their child.

I would make it mandatory than any immigrant applying to be a citizen of the US would have to complete an English course with enough competency to use English as their primary language when at work and dealing with the public.

firon

I would immediately announce, "There is no King but Jesus! Anyone who believes otherwise is deceived by Satan. I acknowledge the sovereign reign of Christ. Those who deny His reign will one day hear His voice from the Great White Throne saying, "Those who would not have me reign over them, bring here and slay them before me." Wait if you prefer to wait, but the time will come. And the time is drawing short. The signs which Isaiah spoke of in Isaiah 24 have been and will continue to come to pass. The earth has reeled to and fro and staggered like a drunken man. The compass is still not settled down. The earth has been torn open. That was apparent as soon as the polar axis of the earth no longer displayed a straight line. That condition still exists. Those of you who think you are to busy to pay attention to the final days of earth depicted by Isaiah in the 24th (or was it the 28th) chapter better rethink how big you consider yourself and wakeup to His sovereign reign.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Ban abortion

Legalize and tax drugs, prostitution, and gambling

Add about a two-dollar tax increase per gallon of gas to cover road and bridge maintenance and insurance for you and your car

Increase taxes on all forms of energy

Eliminate health insurance and each individual would be responsible for the first $2000 per year of health costs with the government taking care of the rest*

Eliminate public schools*

Eliminate unions for government workers

Eliminate income tax and replace it with a sales tax

*Vouchers could be used

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would ban abortion and make crimes such as rape and child molestation death penalty offenses.

So then you agree with my post. :up:

I would put some type of tax break (or vouchers) in place that would allow parents to have a choice how to educate their child.

With control of the tax code, woulnd't you change it so that parents are responsible for their own children? That would fit in with my government. And others here that agree with me. I would divide the tax burden between households evenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.