You are GENTILES:

Letsargue

Churches! -- ALL of you! -- You are “GENTILES” and not under the LAW! – “YOU ARE “NOT” UNDER THE “L-A-W”! --- How do you say that Jesus is your “PASSOVER”? – You all teach that Jesus was the Perfect Lamb and fulfilled the Passover of the Old Law, and Jesus became the fulfillment of the Passover for YOU; You fools! – Jesus shed BOTH, BLOOD AND “W-A-T-E-R”! --- Jesus was the perfect Passover for the Jews, but NOT FOR THE GENTILES! – If you find Paul teaching that Jesus was their Passover, Paul is speaking to and of the Israelites and himself; not to the GENTILES; - the Law was not to the Gentiles; therefore, the Passover cannot be for the Gentiles.

John 19:34 KJV – “One of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out BLOOD AND WATER”. ----- What do you blind wise guys think is the purpose of the “WATER“ that Jesus shed forth, which they saw and heard” on the day of Pentecost? --- Acts 2:33 KJV – “Exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, HE HATH SHED FORTH THIS, WHICH YE NOW SEE AND HEAR”. ----- What do you fools think is in that CUP? --- IT’S the “GOSPEL” – The Gospel is that cold cup of water that if you give, ye shall not lose your reword. --- Matthew 10:42 KJV – “Whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

Jesus DIED / “DIED” for the Church, Jesus didn’t shed his carnal blood for the Church, but for the Jews. - Jesus shed forth the “WATER” for YOU FOOLS, AND THE CHURCH, but you ran it through your bladders and ------ on the wall of the Lord’s Church; -- BLIND! ---- Jesus fasted at least forty days and nights before he was crucified -- BY YOU! - There was NO foul or adulterated waste and corruption in the Lord’s Body when he died, the Blood and the WATER was PURE; - Pure WATER. --- John 7:38 KJV – “Out of his belly shall flow “RIVERS” OF LIVING WATERS”. ----- The River of Life is the GOSPEL, and the Rivers of living waters are the FOUR GOSPELS that Jesus shed forth that they SAW AND HEARD on the day of Pentecost.

How do you blind fools come to the conclusions that you do? – You also say that you are not of the BODY! – You say that you are not of the FLESH! – TELL ME THEN! – What “BRAIN” are you smart guys using to come up with all your CARNAL MINDED GARBAGE? - The carnal brain is where ALL light and sounds are FORMED. The SEEING AND HEARING are in the brain. There is NO LIGHT OR SOUND outside of the “BRAIN”. - You fools are using the carnal brain that cannot see or hear the sights and sounds of the Spirit. – Prove me wrong! / PROVE ME WRONG! --- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV - “The NATURAL MAN receiveth not the things of the SPIRIT OF GOD”. ----- Twist that around so you fools can use YOUR “BRAIN” as it is. --- YOU ARE OF YOUR BRAIN but not of your flesh; - is that the way YOU ARE? ---- How did you fools get a different BRAIN; and what BRAIN did you get; - the Devil’s, or Christ’s?

The “Body of Christ the Church” does not have natural BLOOD flowing through it to be sacrificed any longer. The Body of Christ the Church, has pure WATER, the “WATER of LIFE” as the Life of the Body of Christ, - The LIFE of the Body of Christ the Church IS IN THE “WATER”, NOT sacrificial blood. – The Body of Christ the Church doesn’t even have a HEART, The Body of Christ doesn’t NEED one, it has been CIRCUMCISED, / the “CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART” – REMEMBER? ----- NOW you faithless wonders, throw the following Word of God at this Angel. --- Galatians 1:8 KJV – “Though we, OR AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN, PREACH any other Gospel unto you THAN THAT WHICH –( WE HAVE PREACHED )- UNTO YOU, let him be accursed. ----- Did Paul say there, - “Written unto you, or did Paul SAY, - “PREACHED” UNTO YOU? - Twist that around so you can deny me also!

Just for the record. – The carnal or natural man / mind / brain is NOT MADE to see or hear anything of the Spirit, AND NEITHER is the natural tongue MADE to speak the Truth of the SPIRIT. --- The natural is MADE OF “DIRT”. - The darkness comprehended NOT the LIGHT: so how can it see, hear, or speak the Truth? - Satan cannot see, hear nor can he SPEAK the Truth. --- Prove me wrong or run back and hide your foolish brains in the dirt again.

Paul – 041811

some other dude

peaceful-reeds-sarnia.jpg