Why women won't worship you

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You know what would be an even better thread?

"Why Men Are Starting Not to Care Why Women Don't 'Worship Them': A Critique on Feminized Madness"

Sounds more like a book. Something that many women should read (the world does not revolve around you) :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Or ... you could just pretend like you have something relevant to add to the topic on *this* thread.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's take this question a bit further:

Rather than the word worship, I will use the word respect.

Is there any reason for women to respect all men? I am going to go with a big ....

NO.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Let's take this question a bit further:

Rather than the word worship, I will use the word respect.

Is there any reason for women to respect all men? I am going to go with a big ....

NO.

Well, they built he computer you're on, within a house they built, on a land they cultivated, so..

Isn't it funny that feminism and emancipation didn't begin until men industrialized the world? There's an anti-feminist woman, actually, who expounds on that.

But
*Evil Patriarchy*, right? :rolleyes:

In a strange way, you should worship men. Men got mankind out of mud huts, and are paid back with contemptuous women. It never crosses anyone's mind anymore, now that we are so far into the modern age, that women don't really, in the historical sense, actually deserve equal rights.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, they built he computer you're on, within a house they built, on a land they cultivated, so..

:yawn: I don't know that ... and neither do you.

What I do know is that MY home is paid in full and gifted to me by my mother. The money she received from my parent's home was THEIR money.

His many years as a worker in the W. Virginia mines and then as a sheet metal man (through his union) and her many years as a school bus driver and school principal is the reason why THEY had the money to build they house the lived in and she sold after his death.

But thanks for adding your own interesting story ...