ECT WHY TONGUES ARE NOT FOR GENTILES !!

DAN P

Hi to all and that is what the OP and 1 Cor 14:21 reads , In the Law it has been written that with DIFFERENT TONGUES or LANGUAGES and with Different Lips I will speak to this people , and so they will not listen to Me , says the Lord !!

#1, We have the same problem with GENTILES and 1 Cor 14:21 and Isa 28:11 was written to Jews !!There are 2 verbs in the FUTURE TENSE and was partial fulfilled in Acts with the 12 Apostles !!

#2 , And Joel 2:28 -32 also speaks to the Acts 2 period !!

#3 , There are 4 verbs in verse 14:21 , BUT it will come into operation during the Great Tribulation as refernced in Mark 15_18 !!

And when Israel was set aside in Isa 6:8-13 and Luke 13:6-9 and these are just a few verses showing jews being set aside !!

God used GENTILES to provoke Israel , Rom 11:11 !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi to all and that is what the OP and 1 Cor 14:21 reads , In the Law it has been written that with DIFFERENT TONGUES or LANGUAGES and with Different Lips I will speak to this people , and so they will not listen to Me , says the Lord !!

#1, We have the same problem with GENTILES and 1 Cor 14:21 and Isa 28:11 was written to Jews !!There are 2 verbs in the FUTURE TENSE and was partial fulfilled in Acts with the 12 Apostles !!

#3 , There are 4 verbs in verse 14:21 , BUT it will come into operation during the Great Tribulation as refernced in Mark 15_18 !!

And when Israel was set aside in Isa 6:8-13 and Luke 13:6-9 and these are just a few verses showing jews being set aside !!

dan p

The sign event of tongues was not for the nations, but the message in them was. The sign was for Israel to realize that this really was the age of the messianic mission.

Interplanner

dan p

#3 is referring to 14:21 of what?

beameup

It's a gift for the 144,000 Hebrew evangelists during the Tribulation.
Instant transportation by the Holy Spirit is also one of their gifts.

DAN P

The sign event of tongues was not for the nations, but the message in them was. The sign was for Israel to realize that this really was the age of the messianic mission.

Hi and where is that found , " but the message in them was " mean ?

What verse are you quoting ?

dan p

DAN P

It's in the book of Interplanner; chapter pick one: verse any :chuckle:

Hi and Pentecostals are ALL TALK and NO SHOW as they will never demonstrate there TALENT !!

We see there UNBELIEF what the Holy Spirit has written in 1 Cor 13:8 !!

They do not believe the MYSTERY !

Do not believe that salvation is by Grace , Eph 2:8 !!

They will never believe OSAS in Gal 3:28 as the ARE / ESTE is in the Greek Present tense and we are always in Christ !!

dan p

DAN P

andyc

I don't know about fulfilled, as the same sign to unbelievers still applies.

Yes
#3 , There are 4 verbs in verse 14:21 , BUT it will come into operation during the Great Tribulation as refernced in !!

dan p

Now this is a mess. Verses quoted all over the place.

DAN P

Yes

Hi and I use verses to back up what I have written and by CONTEXT is right on !!
is that the best you will do to prove those verses wrong , IT MESS WITH QUOTES ALL OVER THE PLACE , but I am right !!

dan p

DAN P

Yes

Hi and you havve not heard of A NEAR VIEW or A FAR VIEW ??

That is why Tongues Ceased after Israel was set aside as referenced in Luke 13:13:6-9 !!

If you ask me I can break Luke 13:6-9 for you , be glad to !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and you havve not heard of A NEAR VIEW or A FAR VIEW ??

That is why Tongues Ceased after Israel was set aside as referenced in Luke 13:13:6-9 !!

If you ask me I can break Luke 13:6-9 for you , be glad to !!

dan p

Yeah, but who's going to explain it to you :chuckle:

DAN P

Yeah, but who's going to explain it to you :chuckle:

Hi and I know it and am right on !!

Is this the first time that you have head of the NEAR and FAR VIEWS ?? SHAME !!

Who is your Pastor and Sunday school teacher ??

Have you been listen to andyc ?

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and I know it and am right on !!

Is this the first time that you have head of the NEAR and FAR VIEWS ?? SHAME !!

Who is your Pastor and Sunday school teacher ??

Have you been listen to andyc ?

dan p

But there is more about trees, isn't there DanP? If a tree stands by faith, it is approved, Rom 11. It does not matter what ethne.