ECT WHY GOD CAN NOT LEAD THE PENTECOSTALS ?

DAN P

Hi to all and the PENTECOSTALS and the RCC seem to be aligned , as neither of them believe that the Day of Pentecostal has been POSTPONED !!

The Pentecostals are trying to bring back Pentecost and the so-called tongues movement has FAILED and the Kingdom Gospel has fallen flat on its face .

The RCC have stolen the Priesthood from Judaism and then claim that they can add to the word of God through Traditions of man !!

Both of them refuse to believe that PENTECOST has been set aside !

In John 16:13 it reads , When the Spirit of Truth is come , He will GUIDE YOU into all TRUTH !!

There are 7 verb tense that are in that verse , 2 are in the Past Tense , 1 in the Present Tense AND 4 are in the FUTURE TENSE yet to be accomplished ,

This then means both are wrong , as Pentecost has been set aside , as the tongues would really be GLOSSA / LANGUAGES and there would be Miracles along with the Languages !!

On e verb says that the Spirit will hear , Past tense and then " THAT SHALL HE SPEAK " is in the Future Tense and in both instances Tongues are GIBBERISH and not Languages and they FAKE the miracles !!

The RCC just FAKES and adds to the bible .

dan p

andyc

Hi to all and the PENTECOSTALS and the RCC seem to be aligned , as neither of them believe that the Day of Pentecostal has been POSTPONED !!

The Pentecostals are trying to bring back Pentecost and the so-called tongues movement has FAILED and the Kingdom Gospel has fallen flat on its face .

Says you. Pentecostals are multiplying more than other denominations.

The RCC have stolen the Priesthood from Judaism and then claim that they can add to the word of God through Traditions of man !!

Pentecost has been nailed to the cross.

In John 16:13 it reads , When the Spirit of Truth is come , He will GUIDE YOU into all TRUTH !!

There are 7 verb tense that are in that verse , 2 are in the Past Tense , 1 in the Present Tense AND 4 are in the FUTURE TENSE yet to be accomplished ,

This then means both are wrong , as Pentecost has been set aside , as the tongues would really be GLOSSA / LANGUAGES and there would be Miracles along with the Languages !!

On e verb says that the Spirit will hear , Past tense and then " THAT SHALL HE SPEAK " is in the Future Tense and in both instances Tongues are GIBBERISH and not Languages and they FAKE the miracles !!

dan p

Paul's tongues were gibberish.

1 Corinthians 14:14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.

oatmeal

dan p

I Corinthians 14:5 is a commandment of the Lord

Are you going to obey it or not?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

dan p

Trying to prove others wrong, does not make you right.

LA

DAN P

Says you. Pentecostals are multiplying more than other denominations.

Pentecost has been nailed to the cross.

Paul's tongues were gibberish.

1 Corinthians 14:14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.

Hi , and just where is the Greek word GIBBERISH in 1 Cor 14:14 ?

Are you doing an RCC on me by ADDING to the bible ?

If you use a KJV bible , what is an " unknown tongue " or are you just as CALLOW as the other poster !!:chuckle::chuckle:

You can not answer John 16:13 and has you STUMPED ?

dan p

andyc

Hi , and just where is the Greek word GIBBERISH in 1 Cor 14:14 ?

Are you doing an RCC on me by ADDING to the bible ?

If you use a KJV bible , what is an " unknown tongue " or are you just as CALLOW as the other poster !!:chuckle::chuckle:

You can not answer John 16:13 and has you STUMPED ?

dan p

A foreign tongue is gibberish to those who don't understand what's being said.

DAN P

do you even make any sense to yourself?

Hi , and I do not hear you !!

He will lead you into all TRUTH , is it this ?/

#1 , Millennial truth ?

#2 , Kingdom truth ?

#3, Holy Spirit truth ?

#4 , Tribulation truth ?

#5 Or maybe Grace truth , like in Eph 3:9 ?

Give me a CLUE ?? :chuckle::chuckle:

DAN P

This Charming Manc

I cannot even understand the point you are making to disagree with effectively .

I'm pretty sure I would disagree I just need a coherent argument to oppose .

Hi and attack the OP and John 16:13 , which you can not , and are just showing how CALLOW you are !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

I cannot even understand the point you are making to disagree with effectively .

I'm pretty sure I would disagree I just need a coherent argument to oppose .

Hi and it coherent to me , What Truth will the Holy Spirit lead you to in John 16:13 ??

You should know as you believe in the POWER of the Holy Spirit is for today , do you not !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and it coherent to me , What Truth will the Holy Spirit lead you to in John 16:13 ??

You should know as you believe in the POWER of the Holy Spirit is for today , do you not !!

dan p

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Joh 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Joh 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
Joh 16:17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
Joh 16:18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.
Joh 16:19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
Joh 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
Joh 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
Joh 16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.
Joh 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Joh 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
Joh 16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.
Joh 16:26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
Joh 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
Joh 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
Joh 16:29 His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.
Joh 16:30 Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
Joh 16:31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
Joh 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Truster

dan p

I'm sure that in the US you get people who spend the weekends re-enacting battles using old weapons and canons. That is what Pentecostals do. They try and re-enact the day of Pentecost and fool themselves that they are being successful. Selah.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm sure that in the US you get people who spend the weekends re-enacting battles using old weapons and canons. That is what Pentecostals do. They try and re-enact the day of Pentecost and fool themselves that they are being successful. Selah.

You are confusing the denomination with the real thing.

If you are not a biblical pentecostal of Acts 2:38 then you have never received the Holy spirit.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

DAN P

Hi , and the flesh is trying hard , is it not !!

They have had 2000 years and it is a work in Progress , until the Great Ttribulation !!

dan p

Livelystone

dan p

I do not know much about the RCC,

However, I am considerably more familiar with the Pentecost feast and anointing offered to those who hear the call to repent from their sins and walk in obedience to Christ than you are........... When it comes to this we are not even reading from the same book let alone be on the same page!!!

When it comes to the "Pentecost denomination," [that your thread headline includes] I am light years ahead of you.

I know their blessings as well as their shortcomings measured against the blessings our Father has offered to them shall they obey His command to appear at Pentecost. Something you remain clueless about because you have so far refused to learn them, let alone abide by them, thus adding to your multiple sins before God.

Because you deny the blessings associated with Pentecost, (that you are not even aware of let alone understand) you are not even remotely qualified to speak about their shortcomings simply because you neither understand their blessings, nor have you received any of their blessings that God has made available for those amongst the church who have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.

You are like a broken record that because of its defect (your unbelief in the truth) causes the record to keep on playing the same line over and over again ad nauseam

You really need to seek God for yourself, and try to forget your problems with everyone else that are nothing in comparison to your own.

Should you ever become one with God that will be given evidence through HIS signs and wonders following behind your ministry, you will (and not before then) be qualified to comment on the failures of other churches and denominations.

Until then, rather than you try to offer a solution to what you are still a part of the problem of along with all of the rest modern day church including whatever denomination you/they profess to have allegiance to, try to spend some time with God hearing from Him instead of those who have been teaching you up until now.......... and this is saying it VERY kindly

Doug

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I do not know much about the RCC,

However, I am considerably more familiar with the Pentecost feast and anointing offered to those who hear the call to repent from their sins and walk in obedience to Christ than you are........... When it comes to this we are not even reading from the same book let alone be on the same page!!!

When it comes to the "Pentecost denomination," [that your thread headline includes] I am light years ahead of you.

I know their blessings as well as their shortcomings measured against the blessings our Father has offered to them shall they obey His command to appear at Pentecost. Something you remain clueless about because you have so far refused to learn them, let alone abide by them, thus adding to your multiple sins before God.

Because you deny the blessings associated with Pentecost, (that you are not even aware of let alone understand) you are not even remotely qualified to speak about their shortcomings simply because you neither understand their blessings, nor have you received any of their blessings that God has made available for those amongst the church who have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.

You are like a broken record that because of its defect (your unbelief in the truth) causes the record to keep on playing the same line over and over again ad nauseam

You really need to seek God for yourself, and try to forget your problems with everyone else that are nothing in comparison to your own.

Should you ever become one with God that will be given evidence through HIS signs and wonders following behind your ministry, you will (and not before then) be qualified to comment on the failures of other churches and denominations.

Until then, rather than you try to offer a solution to what you are still a part of the problem of along with all of the rest modern day church including whatever denomination you/they profess to have allegiance to, try to spend some time with God hearing from Him instead of those who have been teaching you up until now.......... and this is saying it VERY kindly

Doug

very good. i have witnessed gifts of The Spirit, namely Prayer. I believe what is recorded and written of Pentecost. does that make me a Pentecostal ? Amen, then. i can also "identify" with The Catholic Church. i "identify" with many denominations and don't allow myself to get worked up over denominations(not all). if there were a MAD Church, i would attend, to reprove and test and re-affirm. - :patrol: obviously, we can't attend every church, but, you know

Livelystone

very good. I have witnessed gifts of The Spirit, namely Prayer. I believe what is recorded and written of Pentecost. does that make me a Pentecostal ? Amen, then. i can also "identify" with The Catholic Church. i "identify" with many denominations and don't allow myself to get worked up over denominations(not all). if there were a MAD Church, i would attend, to reprove and test and re-affirm. - :patrol: obviously, we can't attend every church, but, you know

Thank you for the kind words :cheers:

The Pentecostal blessing allows those who have received the Word of God that is the seed of Christ in us, to go from the outer court seen in the construction of the OT Tabernacle, into the inner court.

This applies to all who call upon the Name of Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins, and then through their obedience and receiving of the truth receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit................. Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace unto them and unto us!

From here we can strive to enter the feast and the blessings of Tabernacles that is when the bride coming down for the Holy Spirit in us (from Pentecost) already on earth (Re,21:2-3, KJV) that is the soul of the Holy Spirit of God AKA, the mind of Christ on earth, that is the hope of glory in man. This just happens to be what the second coming of Christ on earth is all about.

Anything less than this is poppycock coming from the traditions of man that rules over the present day church of all denominations

Doug