Where are Yoouuuu~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

~~Where are Yoouuuu~~~

It appears that none of you can use the Scriptures and argue for anything God has said. – You can make up trash, or use other people’s trash and lies, and argue among yourselves over every bodies else’s lies. -- But, the things God and Christ said, -- you have absolute nothing of God to say; - you hide, - or act like the fool who has been showing exactly who he is. -- Sooo unlearned, there’s no Scripture found in his trash at all.

It's not like I haven't given you-all something to work on. - I've filled the Alley up with stuff you can challenge. And, unlike the Liar he was, I try to answer all sensible and serious statements and questions.

You call yourselves "Christians", and Christ calls these cowards - Revelation 21:8 KJV -

I’M RIGHT HERE. ----- Are there not any of you wise scholars, learned enough to do what the Lord has commanded you to do “IF” YOU ARE CHRISTIAN? – 1 John 4:1 KJV --- & --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV ---- & ---- 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ---- SHAMELESS!

Paul – 061710

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
~~Where are Yoouuuu~~~
Who?

It appears that none of you can use the Scriptures and argue for anything God has said.
Let's try this: on the one side we have the above and the probability that no one else can use scripture to make a point or argue; on the other side we have a disinclination to enjoin someone in discussion who goes out of his way to offer insult before any discussion can be entered into.

Which reason do you think is the more likely one for the absence of participation?

Let me illustrate with a sample of your methodology here:

– You can make up trash, or use other people’s trash and lies, and argue among yourselves over every bodies else’s lies. -- But, the things God and Christ said, -- you have absolute nothing of God to say; - you hid, - or act like the fool who has been showing exactly who he is. -- Sooo unlearned, there’s no Scripture found in his trash at all.

Or:

You call yourselves "Christians", and Christ calls these cowards - Revelation 21:8 KJV -

I know which way I'm leaning. You?

I’M RIGHT HERE.
Good to know. Now the question is do you want company or are you one of those fellows who yells at people in the park.

----- Are there not any of you wise scholars, learned enough to do what the Lord has commanded you to do “IF” YOU ARE CHRISTIAN? – 1 John 4:1 KJV --- & --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV ---- & ---- 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ---- SHAMELESS!
Nothing like running at a crowd of people with a stick to start a dialog, is there. :plain:

Think it over.

Non-Excluvistic

BANNED
Banned
~~Where are Yoouuuu~~~

It appears that none of you can use the Scriptures and argue for anything God has said. – You can make up trash, or use other people’s trash and lies, and argue among yourselves over every bodies else’s lies. -- But, the things God and Christ said, -- you have absolute nothing of God to say; - you hid, - or act like the fool who has been showing exactly who he is. -- Sooo unlearned, there’s no Scripture found in his trash at all.

It's not like I haven't given you-all something to work on. - I've filled the Alley up with stuff you can challenge. And, unlike the Liar he was, I try to answer all sensible and serious statements and questions.

I’M RIGHT HERE. ----- Are there not any of you wise scholars, learned enough to do what the Lord has commanded you to do “IF” YOU ARE CHRISTIAN? – 1 John 4:1 KJV --- & --- 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV ---- & ---- 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV ---- SHAMELESS!

Paul – 061710

Why are you always so angry?

Aimiel

His meds need adjusting. The team of psychiatrists that treat him are just going to have to use suppository insertion of Thorazine, he's just not swallowing the capsules he's being given. :chuckle:

Letsargue

Who?

Let's try this: on the one side we have the above and the probability that no one else can use scripture to make a point or argue; on the other side we have a disinclination to enjoin someone in discussion who goes out of his way to offer insult before any discussion can be entered into.

Which reason do you think is the more likely one for the absence of participation?

Let me illustrate with a sample of your methodology here:

Or:

I know which way I'm leaning. You?

Good to know. Now the question is do you want company or are you one of those fellows who yells at people in the park.

Nothing like running at a crowd of people with a stick to start a dialog, is there. :plain:

Think it over.

You sound like a ______ President I know, who can never use the Constitution to support anything he says either. He's a Leftist also.
However, we're not talking politics, but GOD, and you too cannot use Scriptures. You just slam on sight. Maybe you've overlooked the fools that start the conversation off with "sarcasm" and NEVER trying to correct me; - WHY?.- I just give BACK WHAT I RECEIVE FROM FOOLS. You think I'm angry, YES! - I spend ALL my time answering fools in their sarcastic foolishness in their ANGER. --- You need to try reading my threads for a change, and stop trying to start a fight.

Try correcting me one time with the Word, these unlearned so called "Christians" can't. That's why they're so angry.

If you think I'm angry, you shouild see GOD. -- Jeremiah 12:13 KJV -- & -- Proverbs 1:26 KJV -

Paul -- 061710

Chalmer Wren

It appears that none of you can use the Scriptures and argue for anything God has said. – You can make up trash, or use other people’s trash and lies, and argue among yourselves over every bodies else’s lies. -- But, the things God and Christ said, -- you have absolute nothing of God to say; - you hide, - or act like the fool who has been showing exactly who he is. -- Sooo unlearned, there’s no Scripture found in his trash at all.

No, you make up trash. I know everything and you know nothing.

The alley is full of trash.

Letsargue

Why are you always so angry?

Because all you so-called "Christians" keep calling yourselves "Christians" and acting like the Devil without any Scripture at all. Just like you're doing now. Why can't any of you wise men of god correct me instead of slamming me for nothing. I spend ALL MY TIME with the likes of you here now. Angry, YES! -- Prove me wrong, not that I'm angry! --- YOU CAN'T.

Paul -- 061710

Letsargue

No, you make up trash. I know everything and you know nothing.

The alley is full of trash.

Another wise god-trashing christian that cannot use Scriptures to PROVE ME WRONG. - If I'm as wrong as you wise men of god say I am, you would have no trouble proving me wrong; YES! - BUT YOU CAN'T, that's your PROBLEM, I have no problem.

Paul -- 061710

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You sound like a ______ President I know, who can never use the Constitution to support anything he says either. He's a Leftist also.
However, we're not talking politics, but GOD, and you too cannot use Scriptures. You just slam on sight. Maybe you've overlooked the fools that start the conversation off with "sarcasm" and NEVER trying to correct me; - WHY?.- I just give BACK WHAT I RECEIVE FROM FOOLS. You think I'm angry, YES! - I spend ALL my time answering fools in their sarcastic foolishness in their ANGER. --- You need to try reading my threads for a change, and stop trying to start a fight.

Try correcting me one time with the Word, these unlearned so called "Christians" can't. That's why they're so angry.

If you think I'm angry, you shouild see GOD. -- Jeremiah 12:13 KJV -- & -- Proverbs 1:26 KJV -

Paul -- 061710
I'm really only suggesting that a kind word both turns away wrath and invites conversation. And if you allow those who think little of you to control ot unduly influence your emotional state then you comfort them and do yourself no favor.

If you think that was me slamming you, you've never seen me do it. That was "I suspect you mean well but for Pete's sake reconsider your methodology" gentle.

Oh, and I'm no leftist. There's simply no moderate designation here and I tend to test out, objectively, slightly to the left/libertarian view.

:e4e:

Chalmer Wren

Another wise god-trashing christian that cannot use Scriptures to PROVE ME WRONG.

I know everything.
I say you're wrong according to scripture
Therefore you're wrong
QED

- If I'm as wrong as you wise men of god say I am, you would have no trouble proving me wrong; YES! - BUT YOU CAN'T, that's your PROBLEM, I have no problem.

Paul -- 061710

I would use scripture, but your understanding of it is so lacking it that it would do me no good. It would be like nailing jelly to steel wall with a wooden nail in an earthquake. Such is the plight of the smartest man alive, I suppose.

Letsargue

I know everything.
I say you're wrong according to scripture
Therefore you're wrong
QED

I would use scripture, but your understanding of it is so lacking it that it would do me no good. It would be like nailing jelly to steel wall with a wooden nail in an earthquake. Such is the plight of the smartest man alive, I suppose.

That's as good as of an excuse as any I supppose if you don't have anything else to use for your PROOF. - Any fool can do that however, and they all do. - Never using Scriptures like the Christian they're not.

Paul -- 061710

Letsargue

I'm really only suggesting that a kind word both turns away wrath and invites conversation. And if you allow those who think little of you to control ot unduly influence your emotional state then you comfort them and do yourself no favor.

If you think that was me slamming you, you've never seen me do it. That was "I suspect you mean well but for Pete's sake reconsider your methodology" gentle.

Oh, and I'm no leftist. There's simply no moderate designation here and I tend to test out, objectively, slightly to the left/libertarian view.

:e4e:

That's what I said. You're a liberal. You even act like one here in the topic of GOD.

I just write the threads without any malice. ---- Try reading the Threads, and then the next comment to the Thread. You'll find that EVERY TIME, THE SMART, KNOW-IT-ALLS do nothing but slam everything that I've written. They never use Scriptures to correct me, just spit like you're doing now. If I'm wrong, PROVE ME WRONG! -- Does your salvation depend on if I'm happy or angry?

Paul -- 061710

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's what I said. You're a liberal. You even act like one here in the topic of GOD.
And now you're behaving like someone I shouldn't have bothered being gentle with. Lesson learned. My mistake.
If I'm wrong, PROVE ME WRONG! -- Does your salvation depend on if I'm happy or angry?
No, but my listening to you depends on whether you're reasonable or not.

Oh, and my salvation isn't in question.

Good luck with the street corner. You've been seen. There's your reward. :e4e:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
~~Where are Yoouuuu~~~

Paul – 061710

This thread/post reminds of the book titled - Humility and How I Attained it.

No, do not reply to this post. But do remember God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty.​

Letsargue

This thread/post reminds of the book titled - Humility and How I Attained it.

No, do not reply to this post. But do remember God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty.​

Is that supposed to be correcting my errors? - I don't see any Scriptures that contradict me. I WONDER WHY!

That's the problem, All you modern day type "Christians" learn your religion from everything but the Scriptures to support you foolishness, and dare call what I write foolishness.

Some of us know who you people are, and where you get your knowledge, and it's not from God.
You-all act the way you were taught, anyway but Christian.

None of you can possibly use the Scriptures to prove me wrong, so you don’t even try.

Paul – 061810

Status
Not open for further replies.