Where are the Fossilized Remains of Millions of Humans from the Flood?

Mocking You

Another discussion on TOL about dinosaurs leads me to ask this question.

Young Earth Creationists maintain the Great Flood is responsible for the formation of fossils, as well as other geological constructs. If dinosaur fossils are the result of the Flood and we have found dinosaur fossils all over the world, where are the fossilized remains of the hundreds of millions of humans that would have perished in the Flood?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Here you go:
c1.gif

http://www.nmsr.org/Archive.html

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Young Earth Creationists maintain the Great Flood is responsible for the formation of fossils, as well as other geological constructs. If dinosaur fossils are the result of the Flood and we have found dinosaur fossils all over the world, where are the fossilized remains of the hundreds of millions of humans that would have perished in the Flood?
I think that's a fair question and I have asked it myself.

In my mind that is one of the only objections to young earth creationism.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Buried deep under layers of common sense!

The flood story is a creation of the Hebrew priest class who were attempting to trace their self important bloodlines back to a much older than understood Adam and Eve. Being unable to do so they decided to drown the whole world in it's own wickedness to fill in the gap.

Hawkins

Please first evidence your claim about the human population at Noah's time. How many millions again you claimed? Back that with evidence.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Even if you were to exclude a flood, an evolutionist would still need to ask where all the remains of the gazillion humans that have lived on earth for millions of years.
Where are they?

Granite

Hall of Fame

Good point but don't expect this to make a dent. Knight's at least more honest than most in admitting it's a problem.

Mocking You

Even if you were to exclude a flood, an evolutionist would still need to ask where all the remains of the gazillion humans that have lived on earth for millions of years.
Where are they?

Dust to dust...

Fossils are typically found in seams of the same strata. Where are the humans?

Jose Fly

Flood geology was rejected by Christian European geologists in the late 1700's to early 1800's. As Europeans explored the world and started doing things like building roads and canals, these geologists accumulated evidence clearly showing that 1) the earth was very, very old, and 2) there was no Biblical global flood.

Obviously these guys were not biased against Christianity or the Bible. If you read some of their writings, this realization was quite emotional for some of them. They knew what the Bible said, but being good scientists they couldn't deny the evidence before their eyes.

That's the way it's been since. No professional geological organization operates according to young-earth flood geology. No private business (e.g., the oil industry) uses it. They all operate under the same ancient earth, non-flood model and have been for centuries.

So if the creationists here really think the state of the science should be reverted back 250+ years to what it was in the early to mid 1700's, they'd better bring something extremely significant to the table. Anything less and it'll stay as it is now....fodder for fundamentalist Christian debate forums, and nothing more.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Creationism is such a mockery of science, such an appalling, asinine, ignorant, absurd perversion of facts, that I half wonder if some of these guys know full well just how wrong-headed they are and persist almost for the fun of it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most likely in the bellies of the fossilized sharks who ate them.
Not to mention boneworms, vultures, etc.

If I'm not mistaken, all the fossil records of ANY & ALL land creatures consists of less than 1% of all fossils found.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Some good answers here:

Why Don’t We Find Human & Dinosaur Fossils Together?

I think its mostly because humans would head to higher ground.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Dinos lived in lakes, people didn't.