What shall you WEAR??

Letsargue

Those of you who already know-it-all, can “Squeak” on by, and continue to act like fools, and Ignor’ant Cowards. – I asked this question to some fool, and he obviously couldn’t answer it, or He would have. - “What will be the “Clothing” in Heaven”? - Or, “what will you be wearing in Heaven, if you could find your “WAY” there?? -- Most of you guys are Sooo Blind; - You couldn’t see God if He was standing right in front of your faces, ( Which He IS ). The Word of God fulfilled, or “Anointed” / Christ is just that. - I See Him as He IS!!! - Like in the First Garden of God; - in the Garden of “Eden”, -( Why was it called, “of Eden” in the “First Place” / In the “First Place” - anyhow???? ), in the First Garden of God, Adam and Eve knew they were “naked”, after they gained the knowledge of Evil. So, what about the New Garden of God, the “Second Place”, or is it the “Third Place”?? ( OHHH, the Questions that must be answered )!!! - But who Cares?? – Oh, - there is A Final Place, a New Garden of God; - just in case there ~might ~be ~one of you who hasn’t ~read the Books!! – Song of Solomon 6:11 KJV ---&--- Revelation 22:14 KJV ---&--- Revelation 2:7 KJV - )”. – 7- “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the Tree of Life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God”.---&--- Revelation 22:1-4 KJV ---//--- ( What are you wearing Guys, if you’re there already?? - If you’re Not There, - pray tell me “Where Are You” if you can Tell?? --- That’s the “Only Place” that Has Eternal Life; - and that’s in the New Garden of God, and you all say you have that Life already????, and still look for the Garden some time in the ( Future )??? – That Garden is the “Place” / “Christ’s Body”, and Christ is in it; and no where else. -- So Where are you if you’re not LOST, if you are Lost, you can’t tell where you are!!! - But none of you can tell anyone where you are. All any of you can do, is quote something that doesn’t apply to any fool, and you use it to justify yourselves; ( Geniuses )!!! What will you wear, or are wearing, if you are in Christ, the Last Place Prepared for the Christian to be!!! Or is there a Better place to be; ever?? - Can any Fool answer that?? ---- What are you Going to be Wearing the rest of “Eternity”, ( IF -- Y-O-U – H-A-V-E – E-T-E-R-N-A-L – L-I-F-E --- Already, and nothing can Change for any better???? – Or else you don’t have Eternal Life of course, and you can’t answer that, or any Question that is put to YOU; - By Me!!!

You!! - You are supposed to be there Right Now!!! – What are you wearing, if anything?? Can a Fool answer that Question? – No!! No Fool can answer that or any Question that has any meaning to it at all. – Oh yes, you can answer any of the foolish junk you all talk about all the time. – But, -- who is God? - Where is God? ----- What does God (( “WEAR” ))???

Hey!! – I don’t care if any Fool ever knows anything of God. If you ever learn anything like this, you are going to Have to “Ask the Questions”, or just guess at it, like all fool do!! - And this is very well worth Knowing!!

Paul – 081713