What is the New Covenant of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

There’re not many questions that are more simple and basic than, - “What is the New Covenant of the Lord Jesus Christ”? --- But none of you even know what it is. Get all the help you can, and study your little hearts out. – I’m waiting for your wisdom!

The following first two verses are the Lord’s New Covenant.

* Mark 16:16 KJV – “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. -----
* Matthew 28:19-20 KJV – “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20- Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen”. -----

Acts 2:36-38 KJV – “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 37- Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38- Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost”. -----

Luke 6:46 KJV – “Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say”? -----

Revelation 22:18-19 KJV – “I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book , If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19- And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book”. -----

Paul – 112610

Status
Not open for further replies.