What Do You Do With It??

Letsargue

What do you do with the “Contradictions” except live and teach them deliberately, and with Joy??

Quickened and Resurrected are the same event, and without it, you cannot see the “Truth”, or the “Light” which is “Jesus” the Christ the First Quickened, or Resurrected, or the First Born from the Dead!! --- What do you do with that??? – ((( Hide ))) from Him??

What do you do with, --- “If” you haven’t been Resurrected yet in the Resurrection, how is it, that you say that your eyes are opened to the Truth?? – You all say, “( you see the Truth )”, but you await for the Coming of Him who is the Truth, and the Resurrection, where all eyes are opened, or everyone is ( “Quickened”, or have their eyes opened )?? – You say, “you see”, but yet you haven’t bowed to the Truth / Jesus Christ with every other “Knee” that shall bow to Him?? – ( How then, can you bow to the Truth / Jesus Christ if you cannot see, because your eyes can’t be opened, or you haven’t been Quickened to “see Him” - to bow?? -- Who, or what do you bow to, without being “Quickened” and your eyes opened to that Truth, or Light???

What have you done with,> Acts 2:38 KJV -??? – You can’t teach it, - because you haven’t been ( Quickened, or Resurrected ) to that little simple Truth, or Light which “gives” / by “Grace”, us the “Gospel” of Truth / Light, and the Resurrection of Jesus the Christ!!!!!!

How do you, “Just ask Jesus to come into your hearts and he will save you”?? - How do you use that if you “see”, or have been “Quickened, or Resurrected”, or your eyes ( Have been ) opened and you “see” the Truth which is the Word of God that “IS” spoken by the Truth / God, and that is Jesus the Christ the Judge of all who were to receive the Truth / Jesus Christ the Truth, because their eyes were opened to “see” it?? ((( What do you all do with it )))????

Paul – 070412

lovemeorhateme

What do you do with the “Contradictions” except live and teach them deliberately, and with Joy??

Quickened and Resurrected are the same event, and without it, you cannot see the “Truth”, or the “Light” which is “Jesus” the Christ the First Quickened, or Resurrected, or the First Born from the Dead!! --- What do you do with that??? – ((( Hide ))) from Him??

What do you do with, --- “If” you haven’t been Resurrected yet in the Resurrection, how is it, that you say that your eyes are opened to the Truth?? – You all say, “( you see the Truth )”, but you await for the Coming of Him who is the Truth, and the Resurrection, where all eyes are opened, or everyone is ( “Quickened”, or have their eyes opened )?? – You say, “you see”, but yet you haven’t bowed to the Truth / Jesus Christ with every other “Knee” that shall bow to Him?? – ( How then, can you bow to the Truth / Jesus Christ if you cannot see, because your eyes can’t be opened, or you haven’t been Quickened to “see Him” - to bow?? -- Who, or what do you bow to, without being “Quickened” and your eyes opened to that Truth, or Light???

What have you done with,> Acts 2:38 KJV -??? – You can’t teach it, - because you haven’t been ( Quickened, or Resurrected ) to that little simple Truth, or Light which “gives” / by “Grace”, us the “Gospel” of Truth / Light, and the Resurrection of Jesus the Christ!!!!!!

How do you, “Just ask Jesus to come into your hearts and he will save you”?? - How do you use that if you “see”, or have been “Quickened, or Resurrected”, or your eyes ( Have been ) opened and you “see” the Truth which is the Word of God that “IS” spoken by the Truth / God, and that is Jesus the Christ the Judge of all who were to receive the Truth / Jesus Christ the Truth, because their eyes were opened to “see” it?? ((( What do you all do with it )))????

Paul – 070412

:confused:

What are you talking about? I don't get what point you are trying to make.

Letsargue

:confused:

What are you talking about? I don't get what point you are trying to make.

(((( I didn’t give you anything )))) – I would never give you the “Light of ( GOD )” for anything!!! – I don’t care if you don’t get anything that I say because God said it!! – It’s obvious all you care about is bashing (( me ))!!!!! ---- Well, ( bash all you like )!!!! – You’re not bashing me but he who says what I just asked all the ( others )!!

Why don’t you read the Book? ----- Well, - Well, - that’s not what you’re after, now is it?? --- There are, - and have been several (( Trouble makers )) here, and you just identified yourself as one of them!!!! ---- Matthew 7:16-20 KJV – “(( Ye shall know them by their fruits )). Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17- Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18- A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19- Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20- Wherefore (((((( by their fruits ye shall know them )))))).---

The whole world of God, knows who ( you are ), and you know it, but don’t care about that, you have your own good to do!!

You can likely get away with such as that because you have more on your side than I do!! --- But I've Got the Truth on my side, but who cares about the Truth today????

Paul – 070412