Welcome to Trump's GOP

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-montana-democrats-idUSKBN18L0KE

Republican candidate charged with assault, roiling Trump's Montana test

A Montana Republican running for a U.S. House of Representatives seat was charged with assaulting a reporter hours before polls opened on Thursday for a special election that could test President Donald Trump's political clout.

I bet Trump and his Trumpers think this is great. A tough guy roughing up a reporter. :box:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I bet Trump and his Trumpers think this is great. A tough guy roughing up a reporter. :box:

Well, Trump did actually endorse him and the Rethuglicans are not condemning his actions.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hardly a retort to the violence by paid lugs against Trump supporters. Rioting, looting, larceny and battery. And not a word from the children of Satan.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

United Airlines was universally condemned when a customer was physically injured being extricated from a plane

BUT

when a Republican House candidate deliberately assaults a reporter for asking a question on healthcare, the silence emanating from "Trumpland on the Potomac" is deafening!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-montana-democrats-idUSKBN18L0KE

Republican candidate charged with assault, roiling Trump's Montana test

A Montana Republican running for a U.S. House of Representatives seat was charged with assaulting a reporter hours before polls opened on Thursday for a special election that could test President Donald Trump's political clout.

It IS great !!!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

BerkleyRiot.jpg

berkeley.jpg

peppersprayberkeley_480-640x480.jpg

20170202001296285921-original_1.jpg

berkeley-protest2.jpg

ALL of the violent offenders are anti-American and anti-Trump "protesters".

sjm-bayreact-0121-209.jpg